Status: Active bitches!!!!

Paralyzer

Part 14

Brian was leading me to his room. Above all the shit that was going on I was really freaking out over this. I am such a fucking girl. I had no idea what to do in this situation. I understood that he was protecting me, but I am practically moving in with him. This is to much to process in one day.

Fucking mythical creatures!

We kept walking around the castle and I was getting a bit irritated that it was taking so long. Not to mention Brian wanted to practically run all the way there leaving me sometimes and having to stop so I could catch up. He was being ridiculous at this point. I just wanted to lay down and process the shit that is becoming my life.

After another five minutes of you know? Touring this castle we finally stop to two very large wooden doors. Brian took my hand and kissed it. He looked me in the eyes with fear that I have never seen in anyone's eyes before.

"I was trying to save showing you this room for our wedding night, but things have changed drastically. I Have to have you by my side or everything that is suppose to happen isn't going to happen. Do you understand?" He asked getting angrier. I nodded my head still trying to fully understand the situation.

He let my hands go and went to open the doors. He open them up to a utopia. It was our own mini world. There were trees and flowers everywhere. There was even a small pond. Birds were flying, the wind blowing, and bugs were bugging. Bad wording but you know what I mean. this was like nothing I ever expected. I could not have thought of something this amazing ever.

I turned to Brian with amazement on my face and tears flowing. How someone could do this for me and barely even know me was scary in the best way. I hugged him with all I had, I wouldn't even know what to do to really thank him for this. It was to much for me to handle.To many surprises in one day. good and bad.

I fucking fainted.

I don't know what happened but I know I woke up in the best way possible. On top of a perfectly sculpted chest with beautiful tattooed arms wrapped around me. I didn't want to move yet, ruining a beautiful thing was one of my strengths. so I just stayed still hoping he didn't realize I was awake yet.

"Tash? I know you're awake. You've been awake for a few minutes now." He said scooting up and leaning against a headboard. I looked up at him with longing eyes. I can't ever say I woke up this great before.

"What if I wanted stay like that for a few minutes? Didn't you think I just wanted to lay there?" I say with fake annoyance.

"Yeah I did but you didn't think about what I have to do. i have to ensure nobody steals you away from me. I didn't realize you were this selfish, but I do think it has something to do with my gorgeous body." He said with cockiness. I rolled my eyes and rolled off of him so he could get up.

As he moved away from I felt the bed get colder and colder. I couldn't believe that I was actually feeling things for him after few days. Is this some freaky Werevamp thing? Were I fall in love with my suppose "Soul-mate"?

Again I say this is ridiculous.

Wait! All I remember before passing out last night was the mini world room, so where am I now?

"Hey, Brian? where are we?" I asked him. He came back into the room which I realize is huge as hell.

"Well if you would have looked hard enough you would have seen a large manor sitting in the middle of this sector. You passed out before I could show you the whole thing. It's way bigger than you expect but I don't have time to show you right now. I'm going to send The Rev up to show you around here so you won't get lost.

"You did this all for me?" I asked flabbergasted. He nodded with an adorable smile on his face.

"Well the manor is for you, but this use to be my favorite Grandmothers sector. She let me have it before she left this place. She told me to give it to my soul-mate and that no matter what they would love it. I guess she got that right." He chuckled and was about to leave back out the room.

"Wait! What happen to your grandmother?" I said genuinely curious.

"She moved to Canada. She said it was less bullshit there, but you will meet her soon, I think you two will have a lot in common." With that he left the room to do what ever he was doing. I had to sit there and re-process all of what was going on. but the part about Canada was funny. I already like her, she has a sense of humor.

But now to endure this day without anyone kidnapping me, telling me they love me, or finding out that I have another soul-mate. I don't think I would be able to take that.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok Look you may be mad at me but there is no inspiration in my writing penis. It hasn't had a boner in a long time and I'm trying to get it up but it's all floppy and flaccid. Hopefully I will have a boner next week and I will be able to shoot you out some spormies.

Ok I'm done sorry. Bye!

-Daiton