Katie-Rose

I'm Katie-Rose

I felt a comforting weight and force pushing me against the car door and lips crushed against my own, I gave into the kiss, allowing Gerard’s tongue into my mouth, it ghosted over mine and a low moan escaped my parted lips. My hands raced feverishly along his back and chest as I felt his on my hips.

“Katie…” He moaned out and I smiled slightly, flipping us so he was against the car, my hands ventured freely down his abs and ran along the waist band of his jeans. I felt his hands slip underneath my top venturing to cup my breast as his fingers toyed with the nipple. A light flicked on in my house and I pulled away as my brother opened the door.

I walked to my front door turning back to blow him a kiss,
“Buh Bye.” I said with a flirtatious smile, the sort I knew would having coming back for more time and time again. Bob shook his head as I walked in the door,

“Was that Gee?” He asked, I grinned fixing the hem of my skirt, I caught a hint of his expression he seemed almost humoured by it. I watched him with almost black eyes, a my hands fixed a few blonde curls back into place. He sighed exasperatedly and I pouted playfully.

“Oh come on Bob you know it was Gee, you knew it was going to be Gee and don’t pretend you haven’t been watching us with those night vision goggles of yours since I got home.” I said rolling my eyes as I turned walking into the kitchen I heard him follow me but ignored it.

“Katie-Rose…why do you toy with my friends so?” He asked pointlessly as I sculled a bottle of water.

“Look,” I said not wanting to have this argument yet again, “They aren’t complaining so why should you?” I said simply, walking down the hall and slamming m bedroom door behind me.
“Night Bobby!” I called out, undressing quickly before sliding into my bed, he called out in response but I was already asleep.
***
I woke to find several texts on my phone, I deleted the first three, guys from a bar, kept the fourth, he was cute, and read the fifth, it was from Gerard, it was a simple no fuss message.
last night was fun
You looked hot
Hope Bob was ok.
U + Me Today?

I laughed lightly, of all the boys, Gerard knew, between them it was sex, just casual no relationship crap to put up with, just the benefits. I typed my reply within a matter of seconds;
where and when?
♠ ♠ ♠
woot i have a subscriber!
but no comments :(
they're appreciated people
i'll update soon