Sweet Child Of Mine

Part Twenty-Nine

Me and Jay were currently standing in line to get into Chain Reaction. "I'm so sorry about my dad. He gets a little over protective at time." I apologized to Jay.

He shook his head. "No worries, but I did think he was going to break my hand at one point." Jay chuckled, rubbing his hand.

"I apologize on behalf of my dad." I grinned, hugging him.

"Did Shads say they could hug?" A faint voice muttered.

Stay down idiot! She'll see us! Another said.

I released Jay from the hug and looked at a car, that was parked up on the other side of the road. There seemed to be two people hiding behind it. "Jay, hold my spot. I'll be two minutes." He looked confused, but nodded.

I got out of the line and walked up the street before crossing the road a little further down, from the suspicious looking car, with the people hiding.

"Where did she go!"

"I'm standing right behind you Brian..." I stated.

Jimmy and Brian both jumped out of their skin and yelped like schoolgirls. "Alex!" Jimmy gasped. Putting his hand over his heart. "You scared the crap out of us!" Him and then Brian got to their feet.

"Why are you watching me? Dad sent you didn't he?" I growled.

"Noooo! Never! We were merely, uh....counting the number of A7X shirts we see these kids wearing." Brian laughed nervously. "There's about 6 in line, plus yours...equals seven!"

I gave him a blank stare. They couldn't lie if their lives depended on it.

"Alright! Alright! He sent us, he's worried about you...But we're saying. Nothing you can say will make us leave." Jimmy defended

I looked back over to Jay, who cast me a confused look. "It's not what I say you should be worried about..." I started as I began to cross the road to line back up. "It's what I do that will have you scared shitless..." Once back over by Jay, I smirked.

"Take it they're watching us?" Jay sighed, casting a glance at Jimmy and Brian.

"Yeah, but not for much longer." I smiled back at him.

I waited a few minutes until I could see that Jimmy and Brian were relaxed, leaning on the car.

"Watch this Jay," I muttered, suppressing a laugh. I looked over at Jimmy and Brian, who were watching me closely. "OH MY GOD! It's the Rev and Synyster Gates from Avenged Sevenfold." I yelled pointing at the two of them and pretending to freak out.

Everyone in the line looked over at the two of them and started to freak out. Brian and Jimmy both looked like deer caught in headlights. Jimmy yelled an 'Oh shit!' as people from the line started to run over to them both, like a pack of wild crazy dogs. I was in stitches laughing as Jimmy and Brian look off running down the street, followed by fans, begging them for autographs and pictures.

Both Jay and I were holding onto each other we were laughing that much. "That was evil Alex!" Jay chuckled.

"What can I say?" I grinned. "Brian doesn't called me Spawn Of Satan for nothing!"

After we finally calmed down, we made out way into Chain Reaction.
♠ ♠ ♠
Lauren and I are declaring war on mosquito's!
And our weapons of choice are giant newspapers!
Who's with us!

Enjoy.