Sweet Child Of Mine

Part Thirty

Words cannot even describe how much fun I've had with Jay tonight. In Chain Reaction he was an angel. He made sure I didn't get pulled into the mosh pits or crushed on the barriers. He also introduced me to a few friends of his that were there.

After watching the band play, Jay took me to a local diner to get a bite to eat. We both had burger and fries with a coke, but most of our food ended up on the floor, due to the food fight Jay and I broke out into. This resulted in us getting kicked out of the diner. I've never laughed so hard in all my life!

"Run to the hills!!!!!" Jay and I sang out loud, as his car came to a stop at the end of the driveway to the house. "Run for your life!!!" We continued singing, before bursting into fits of laughter when Jay turned off the radio.

"Okay. It's official, we," I pointed to both of us. "Cannot sing to save out lives!" I laughed.

"I think I'd have to back you up on that one." Jay stated, trying to calm his breathing. "I'll walk you to your door."

I then got out of the passenger seat and he got out the drivers seat. As we started walking up to my front door side by side, Jay intertwined out fingers and set me a cute smile which I returned.

We came to a stop outside the front door and turned to face each other, for the first few moments, we just looked at each other, before I heard a "Matthew Charles Sanders! Get away from that front door now!" yelled from inside, it was obviously Val.

"Take it you dad knows your home." Jay laughed looking at me.

"Wouldn't surprise me. He probably had half of Huntington spying on us." I giggled. "So...I've been meaning to ask you...How come you didn't freak out when you met my dad? Him being in Avenged Sevenfold and all..."

Jay shrugged lighting, taking my hands in his and looked down at them. "I guess it's 'cause, I'm just interested in you and not your parents." I couldn't help but 'aw' out loud at his statement. "Shut up." He growled playfully.

"I had a hell of alot of fun tonight. We so have to go back to Chain Reaction...and that Diner we got kicked out of." I snickered looking at Jay.

He glanced at me. "So another date is on the cards then?"

I nodded and grinned. "Hell yeah!" We both broke out into another round of laughter.

"Well...I better let you get inside...before your dad tries to attack me or something." Jay laughed.

I nodded and pulled him into a hug, but as we slowly pulled away, Jay pressed his lips softly to mine, which resulted in me kissing him back.

Several moments later, he quickly pulled away and gulped. Looking at him with a confused expression, I raised an eyebrow. "What?" I questioned.

His eyes connected with mine. "You dad is in the window and just did the whole 'I'm gonna slit your throat action'"Jay stated, showing the action my dad just made, by using his index finger and dragging in horizontally across his throat.

I quickly turned to look at the window, where my dad looked at me and shrugged innocently, before he was tackled away from the window by Val.

"I better go before you dad follows through with his plan." Jay laughed nervously. He leaned forward and pressed a soft, quick kiss to my lips. "See you in school on Monday." He then walked back to his car, waved and drove off.

I walked into the house closing the door behind me. Instantly my father and Val were standing in front of me, shooting questions at me left right and center.

"Where did he take you?"

"Did you have fun?"

"Why did Jimmy and Brian end up hiding in a dumpster?"

"Are you going on a second date?"

"Did he try it on with you?"

"He a good kisser?" As soon as Val said this, Dad stopped firing questions and glared at her.

I laughed and folded my arms. "Okay, you want answers. One, he took me to Chain Reaction and to a diner for something to eat. Two, it was so much fun! Three, Jimmy and Brian were spying on my thanks to you, so I just happened to yell to the fans who they were. Four, Yes, we are going to go on a second date. Five, Nope, he didn't try anything on with me." I paused to take a breath and smirked. "And he's a damn good kisser, he was so-"

"Okay! Okay!" Dad grimaced, don't need to know the details. He visually shuddered, causing Val and I to laughed.

We all headed into the kitchen and sat down at the island, as Val wanted a detail run through of what happened on the date and Dad just pretended not to be interested as he looked through a magazine, but I could tell he was listening.

I had just finished my mug of hot chocolate when Dad came over to Val and I. "Alex, it's time for you to head up to bed. It's nearly 1am."

As if on cue, a yawn escaped me. "Okay." I nodded. "Night Val." I kissed her cheek. "And night Daddy." I kissed his cheek and headed up the stairs to my room, where I changed into my pajama's and then got into bed, instantly falling asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I liked this update :D

Anyway, like I stated on my other story, I'm going on vacation for two weeks so don't expect any updates in that time.

Enjoy.
x