Raise Your Glass 'Cause We're Poppin' Champagne

Fan Girl

-Brooke-

"So, how was you're talk with Alex?" Victoria asked happily. I grinned.

"It was awesome. We talked about tour and how random it was for me to call him right after him and his girlfriend broke up. It was just... amazingly awesome." I explained. Victoria giggled.

"Awwww, Cookie Monster, you look happy. You're actually really lucky. I wish I could talk to Frank Iero on the phone. It'd be a dream come true!"

"Yeah, you just keep dreaming."

"Too bad we didn't get backstage passes. That would've been even more awesome. But I'm not that lucky. Plus, the concerts in two more days."

"Yeah. But we got front row seats! It couldn't get any awesomer than that now! See, we are lucky in a way."

"Guess you're right."

-Alex-

The next morning, we were already in Tulsa. We stopped at a hotel to hang out and explore Oklahoma. Jack and I lounged around in our hotel room and watched a Fear Factor marathon.

"Well, I'm officially bored. I am going to get something to eat. You wanna come with?" Jack said to me. I sighed.

"Nope. I'm good. Could you bring me back something?"

"Sure. Anythingspecific?"

"Not really."

"Alright. I'll be back." With that, he left me alone in the room. My cell phone rang and I answered it without looking at the caller ID again.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hi, again."

"Hey, you." I said back with a smile. "I'm surprised you're still calling me."

"If you don't want me to, I will." She said.

"No, no. It's fine. So, what's up?"

"Uh, well, I'm with my friend, Victoria. We were just talking about how awesome tour was gonna be."

"Oh yeah. You guys got front row, right?"

"Yep."

"I'll be looking for you." I saidflirtatiously. She and her friend giggled. "You should like, hold up a sign or throw an artical of clothing so I know where to find you, Fan Girl."

"I'd rather hold up a sign, and my names Brooke." She said matter-of-factly.

"Right. Got it."

"The sign'll say 'Brooke Hearts Alex Gaskarth'. How does that sound?"

"Sounds pretty easy to find. It's a bummer you don't have backstage passes. Concerts in two days."

"That's what I said!" Said another female voice in the background."

"I'm on speaker, aren't I?" I said.

"Yes. Yes you are. Problem?"

"Nope. Not at all."

"Good." Brooke giggled. "So, what are you doing?"

"Uh, not a damn thing, actually. My best friend left me to go get food. So, I'm lonely."

"Aw, you poor baby." Brooke pouted playfully. I smirked.

"Don't bother feeling bad. Imma big boy. I can take care of myself."

"Right. You keep telling yourself that."

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked.

"Nothing. Ummm, I gotta go. Call you later?"

"You sure can."

"'Kay. Bye."

"Peace out." Then, we hung up. I really didn't want to hang up. I like talking to her. I couldn't wait to see her at the concert. I just couldn't wait.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments please?