Raise Your Glass 'Cause We're Poppin' Champagne

The Blonde & The Brunette

-Brooke-

I can't believe we're finally here! Warped Tour! This is so..." I couldn't find the words to describe the emotions I was feeling.

"Awesome!" Victoria said putting her car in park.

"Yes, that!" I said nodding. Victoria laughed at me, and I laughed with her.

"Are you ready?"

"Gots my sign and everything." I said grabbing my fan-made poster from the backseat.

"Sweet. Let's do this." She said smirking.

-Alex-

"You ready?" Zack asked me. I took in a long deep breath, exhaled, and then shook my head.

"You better be," Rian said pointing his drum sticks at me. "All these girls came out here to see you, dude."

"Hey, there are guys too." Jack pointed out. I giggled at him. He smiled seeing my mood lift.

"Let's do this." I said grabbing my guitar. We all ran out on stage. Voices were chanting "All Time Low", over and over. When they finally saw us, everyone went wild.

-Brooke-

"Hold up your sign." Victoria said to me.

"Wait until Alex starts singing." I said nervously. Victoria rolled her eyes. She snatched my sign from me and held it up.

-Alex-

I searched the front row for the sign. Then, I spotted it.

A blonde was holding it, but she was pointing to the brunette next to her. The brunette took the sign in her hands and held it up.

I smiled and waved to her. She smiled nervously and waved back. I brought the microphone to my lips and spoke.

"Is everyone here ready to rock out with All Time Low?" I hollered. People screamed and cheered. My eyes landed on Brooke again. She was staring at me admiringly. I chuckled. She noticed she was nearly drooling and quickly looked away.

-Brooke-

"He looked at me." I told Victoria in her ear. She looked at me in shock and screamed.

He looked me. Alex Gaskarth knows who I am now. He smiled straight at me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Gonna post character pictures.