Raise Your Glass 'Cause We're Poppin' Champagne

Nervous Breakdown

-Brooke-

After the concert, Victoria frowned when the boys left backstage.

Victoria grabbed me by my elbow and said, "Let's go."

When we made it back to Victoria's car, a hand grasped my shoulder. I spun around and my eyes almost popped out when I saw Alex Gaskarth's lovely face.

"Where do you think you're going?" He asked me. I looked at Victoria. Her eyes were wide on me. I looked back at Alex.

"Uhhmmmm, home." I answered nervously. He shook his head and smirked. I couldn't think of what to say to him. I panicked mentally and physically. I kept looking between Victoria and Alex. Then, I guess my brain had a nervous breakdown and I fainted right then and there.

I woke up hearing voices.

"Brooke, are you okay?" A male voice asked.

"God, is that you?" I asked dazed. People laughed.

"No, hun, it's Satan!" A different voice answered.

"Jack, shut up." I recognized Victoria's voice. I opened my eyes completely. Alex and Victoria were standing above me. Only, she wasn't looking at me. Her blonde hair dangled over me as she looked at Jack over her shoulder. But Alex's huge brown eyes were staring me down.

"I don't understand why you fainted, Doll, but I'm glad you think I'm The Lord." He joked. Victoria looked at me and smiled.

"BROOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She screamed and jumped on me. She hugged me tightly. I balled a fist and shoved her off of me.

"What is wrong with you?!?!" I screamed at her. She laughed and Alex helped her up.

"I thought you died!"

"You are completely-"

"Worried about her best friend." Alex finished in a subtle voice. I looked at him and smiled.

"Right. That's what I was going to say." I lied. Alex didn't take his eyes off me for one second after I awoke.

"Who's this?" A male voice asked from behind me. I turned around and saw Zack. "You know Matt's not gonna let you guys keep pets on tour with us."

"Zack, they're girls, not pets. And I'm gonna ask Matt if they can come on tour with us." Alex said.

"Right, Alex. And you know for a fact he won't allow it. No fans allowed." He said and then walked to the back of the bus.

Alex turned to me and said, "Don't mind Zack. He's just a hater because he didn't come up with the idea."

"I know. He always seems so nice and shy though." I said.

"Well, he is. But, I don't know why he's being a jerk today."

"Maybe he's on his man period." I said jokingly. Alex and I laughed.

"Yes, maybe." He nodded in agreement.
♠ ♠ ♠
I love this chapter.