Status: We're Back And Ready! :)

The Randomness That Are Girls

Chapter 61

“Cocoa.” I whined, walking around my house aimlessly.

“Cocoa, I need to talk to you!” I whined, shouting to no one is seemed. I reached the small T.V area, to find Bunny sitting on the couch.

I jumped on her, stirring her out of her sleep. “Ugh…Cat get off me…” She huffed.

“Nah.” I giggled, sitting up against her, looking at the T.V.

“Ew? General Hospital? You’re such a nerd.” I giggled, flipping on MTV music awards. “No, Cat. You’re a nerd and a fatty. Get off.” She said, apperantly grumpy from her sleep.

“Sorry Mrs. Sleeping Beauty gone bad.” I said, stubbornly crossing my eyes and staring up at the ceiling.

“What can I do to make you go away?” She asked in more of a statement.

“Promise to pick me up a Twix bar? It has to be from 7-11 though.” “Dude…no…7-11 is like a twenty minute drive.” She complained.

“So? They’re better that way! Pretty pretty please?” I whined, as she groaned. “Fine but you don’t need any! Now get your fat butt off me and find some one else to annoy please.”

“I love you!” I grinned.

“I hate you.” She groaned, turning back to sleep.

Man was she horrible to wake up! Although, she kind of did look like a raccoon. The door opened as I saw Cocoa walk in.

“Xena Benigno! Where have you been!” I said, acting like a mother.

“Out.” She shrugged. She looked tired but in a good mood. “I gots a idea!” I giggled, dragging her into my blue and green room.

Plopping on my bed, I patted the spot next to me.

“What do you need Cat?” She asked, as I huffed my bangs out of my face.

“You and Bunny are so sassy today!” I crossed my arms. “Sorry, just explain please? I have a headache.” She said as I nodded.

“Okay well.” I whispered loudly as she shook her head with a small smile, causing me to giggle too.

“You know how Bunny’s almost turning 16? Well, we need to throw her a party! The process of throwing her a party will take extreme ninja skills because it’s going to be a surprise.” I smiled, getting up.

Walking over to my desk, I pulled out the detailed plans I’ve made.

Dropping it in her lap, I sat on the floor and watched her read over it.

“This plan involves everyone.” She said as I nodded over enthusiastically.

“You know how hard that’s going to be?” “We’ve been drifting apart and we need to come back together for Bunny’s special day.” I grinned.

“According to this, it’s both out job.” She stated, to herself, as I agreed. “Mmhm!” I smiled.

“Won’t hurt to try.” She smiled. “So it’s a maybe?” “It’s a yes.”

“Yes!” I said, jumping up, bouncing around. “Sh!” She said sharply.

“Sorry…is it your head ache?” I asked.

“Nope.” She paused, a devilish smile growing on her face.

“It’s a surprise.”