Status: Slowly coming along...

If Promises are Meant to be Broken Why do you Keep Making Them-Jack Barakat

If Promises are Meant to be Broken Why do you Keep Making Them-Jack Barakat(4)

Two and a half years later
Jack and i never got back together buy I still kept in touch with everyone else especially Zack. So I ended uo moving to Cali wth Lauren (yes we reconciled)
I had a baby girl who I named Macen Charolette(after Charlie) Novek. Every one says she looks like Jack.
Zack lives like an half and hour away so when hes not on tour we usualyy hng out. I dont know if Jack know I still talk to everyone but when I had Maci I decided to stop crying over Jack because he's the one who missed out not me. Macen is my life even though its been hard its him i feel sorry for and i'm also pissed ass hell beacuase maci is getting older and shes going to wonder why every one else has a daddy and she doesn't. I can handle Jack not wanting me But if my little girl crys one tear over him so help me God i will go Ape shit on his ass.
Anyway today Maci and I are going to Zacks house then the beach. On the way there we samg along to showstopper by Aj Rafael(If you don;t know this song liste to it)
When we got there Maci was screaming because she couldn't find her her blancket then she started to cry.
''Baby its ok I'm sure Zack still has your other one here okay sweety don't cry'' I cooed as I wiped her tears and gathered up are stuff and went inside.
''Zack,'' I yelled totally oblivious to who else was in the house , my only priority was to get Macen her blanket.
"Yeah" he yelled from his kitchen
"Do you have Macis blacket'' I asked as I shifted her on my hip
''Yeah its in here'' he said I walked into his kitchen and he gave me a side hug kinda thing and then saw macen was crying
''Aw Carlie sweetie I have your blanket right here stop crying its ok'' he said as he gave her her blanket and a kiss on the forehead.
''Thanks Zacky'' she said with her little lisp it was so cute
''Are you going to give uncle zacky a hug now'' he said opening his arms Mace gave him her cute little crooked smile and nodded her head. She wrapped her arms around his neck and layed her head on his sholder.
''Zacky I'm tired'' she wispered.
''Charlie you can;t be tierd were going to the beach''
''Zack can you hold her for a sec I need to fill up her sippy cup''
''Yeah sure'' even though Zack is a tough guy hes a total sofite when it comes to Macen
i turned around and saw a face I really didn't want ot see
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Jacks POV
I saw Lilly get out of her car with a little girl who I am assuming is my daughter. She is the most beutiful little girl I have ever seen in my life.
Im at Zacks because I have no where else to stay and plus everyone will be here in a few days to start recording.
When I saw Zack get Macen is what lilly said, to stop crying I got jelous I should be the one to wipe her tears but I blew it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfits>>>>
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=20294587
Macen Charolette Novek>>>>>
C:\Users\Domonique d\Pictures\Pictures\quizilla\People\kidz\20090802_8104-492x600[1].jpg
C:\Users\Domonique d\Pictures\Pictures\quizilla\People\kidz\20090802_8160-492x600.jpg
C:\Users\Domonique d\Pictures\Pictures\quizilla\People\kidz\20090802_8140bw-492x600[1].jpg