‹ Prequel: All I Wanted

Paint It Black

Unreal

Frank's POV

I had her warm skin in mine, the tattered, inked, scarred, and bruised body on mine. A small body I wanted to heal and make mine again. I don't know what I did wrong to make her run away.

It felt so unreal, when she was lying beside me. I pinched myself a few times while she was asleep, and I even got to trace her body.

Up close, it was creamy and her tattoos were so unrealistic and beautiful. Her body was a little frail and smaller than I remembered, but I took it as it was. Her stomach was flat and had a few light scars, her hands were a lot rougher, her plate and scar were still there. She was still my Sunny, just a lot tougher and silent. I had missed her, I had wanted her for so long. She was right here.

The way she rushed out almost made my head spin. I sat staring at the door for at least 20 minutes before I got up and got dressed myself. I was in a trance, trying to comprehend all that happened. I didn't know how I would go about talking to her again.

I didn't know if I should tell Mikey or Ray. I wanted some advice, but I didn't want them to think badly of me. The only thing I wanted was Sunny, I wanted to comfort her and be with her.

If I hadn't messed up, two years ago, maybe we'd be together, have our son and possibly be married. I would have forced her, no matter what, to marry me. Sunny wouldn't have caved easily, but she'd give in after I put my charm on her. I played this scenario in my head, smiling, knowing her mannerism. Her little smile and big, beautiful brown eyes would eat at my heart, and we'd jump the broom. My heart pained at this...I wanted nothing more than to be with her.
--

I saw Mikey the next day, he was clueless about everything, but he probably would soon. I wanted his advice, even more than Ray's. He knew Sunny better than any of us.

"Hey, Mike, I need some advice."

He raised his brow at me, "What's up?"

I rubbed my neck, nervously, "I...uh...Sunny, she and I--"

He cut me off, harshly, "Don't mess with Sunny, Frank."

I raised my brow, "What?"

"You already fucked things up for her once." He gave me a harder glare, "That girl is healing, you don't need to mess shit--"

I cut him off, "I'm not going to do anything!"

He rolled his eyes, "Bullshit, man! You're gonna mess with her head, and then she's gonna go to pieces!"

I furrowed my brows, "I am not gonna do--"

"Do you want her to ignore us for another two years?" he gave me a warning look.

"No...but I--"

"Don't even think about it. Just let her do her thing and if she wants you, she'll tell you."

I exasperated, taking Mikey's words in. I definitely didn't want to hurt Sunny, again, and the way she ran out, I knew I had done something wrong. I would need to talk to her, to get everything straight.
♠ ♠ ♠
This one is extremely short.
I'm not sure if I want to continue with Frank POVs...I don't know, what do you think?