Status: I'll update pretty fast...if you want?

You Don't Have to Be Alone

Epilouge

Epilogue

Well, it's been awhile since I last thought about the early days of Ainsley's and my relationship. Almost twenty years, actually. It doesn't seem like that long what with everything that's happened. Raising a family and building a life together isn't as easy as I thought it'd be. Sure, we've had our share of troubles, but I wouldn't change it for the world.

Now, it's all paying off. Our oldest son is getting married today to someone he really loves. It makes me think back to the day Ainsley asked me to marry him and I can only pray that he'll be as happy as we've been.

Our other kids, Minnie and JJ, make fun of him about it all the time, but I know they're really happy for him.

All of my family are together for this. When I say family, I mean my friends. They really are my true family. I don't think about my biological family at all anymore. We all stayed together.

Blaze and Shannon are as close to marrying as they ever will be since neither of them are gushy enough to ever propose and Blaze is always irritated at Shannon. Shannon claims August (Yes, he still calls him that.) has constant PMS and Blaze says Shannon acts like a four year old. Both are true.

Ashton and Crowe are in the back of the room, making out. I don't know if they're dating, but I'm not going to ask. I know they care about each other, but they have a nasty habit of hitting people who label their relationship.

Drew's in Jamie's lap in the third row. Jamie still looks proud of himself every time he kisses Drew which is pretty often since Drew turned out to love the over-affectionate boy even more than I thought he did.

Kels is playing with Kasey and Val's children. I snorted watching them play a rousing game of duck duck goose. As usual, Kels was just as enthusiastic as the little kids she was playing with.

I leaned over to kiss Ainsley. He looked at me, surprised. "What was that for?" Ainsley asked, kissing me back.

"Just thinking," I said. The music started then. "I love you," I whispered.

"I love you, too."
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you to everyone whose stuck with me throughout this story! Even if you were just lurking in the background not commenting...If you'd like to change that now even though the stories over that'd be great. And feel free to check out my other stories. :)
Your comments mean so much! :D
-Sexy kupkake!!!!!:p
-SaveMeSorrow