Status: New story possibly. Just feeling around.

Party in the Kitchen.

Prologue

Ring-ring-ring-

"Thank you for calling the Avengend Creamatorium. You kill'em, we grill'em, this is Jimmy speaking, how may I help you?" I heard Jimmy say. I groaned because I knew it was a bad idea to have him go answer my phone. Everyone who heard Jimmy just laughed.

"Yo Shads! It's your mom." Jimmy yelled out the backdoor. I looked at him in confusion, turned to look at one of the guys to ask them to take over the grill but Zack had beat me to the punch by being right there at my elbow.

"Thanks man." I said patting his shoulder and walking inside.

"Hello?"

"Matthew?"

"Hi mom. What's up?"

"Hi sweetheart. I have a favor to ask of you. I happened to have lost Jason and his brothers numbers and I need to get in contact with them. Would you be kind enough to give it to me please?" I pulled the phone away from my ear and stared at it in confusion. I then looked outside, with the look still on, to watch the twins.

"Um-mom the Berry twins are over here right now. I can get one of them to come in and talk to you instead if you want me to." I said.

"Oh, that would be so much easier. If you can Matt put Jason on the phone please."

"Uh-yeah-just a sec." I put the phone against my shoulder and walked to the backdoor.

"Yo Jason!" I yelled. He stopped trying to drown his brother for a minute, which in turned caused him to be thrown by Matt. When he resurfaced he pulled himself out of the pull.

"What's up dude?" he asked wiping the water dripping in his face away.

"Dude grab a towel real quick, then come talk on the phone. My mom wants to talk to you about you and your brother for some reason." He looked at me in confusion, before shrugging his shoulders, grabbing a towel and coming inside.

"Hello?

"Hi mamma Sanders.

"Not that I can think of, why?"

"Shit you're kidding right?"

"Fuck yeah we would!"

"What time and where at?"

"Yeah, we'll be there. Man this is going to be fucking awesome."

"Oh, trust me I will. You too. I will. Bye mamma Sanders." Jason hung up my phone with a shit eating grin on.

"So what did my mom want?"

"Huh?"

"My mom? What did she want?"

"Oh don't worry about it. You'll find out the day after tomorrow." he said before walking back outside and yelling for his brother. I walked out also and watched as the two talked and soon Matt had a shit eating grin on his face also.

"Dude are you fucking serious?" Matt yelled.

"Fuck yeah! This is going to be amazing! It'll be like- Ow fuck, dude that shit hurt!" he yelled also.

"Dude what's gotten into those two?" Brian asked me walking over. I saw that all the guys and girls were watching the two brothers.

"Dude, I don't have a fucking clue and that's what's creeping me the fuck out. I'm afraid they're trying to plan some shit." I said.

"Well whatever it is, we have to be prepared. Remember those two can be lethal." Jimmy said.

"Hey it's not as bad as when Belle was here. Remember how much shit the three of them caused when they were together?" Val said. The guys and I started to groan at all the memories.

"Dude the worst part was when everyone knew it was them, but they NEVER got in trouble. That shit was fucked up." Zack groaned.

"Yeah but guys remember, how many times did she come in and SAVE our asses?" Johnny asked.

"Yeah but how many times did she use it against us?" Zacky asked.

"Yeah but guys, think about it. You were the ones that came to her half the time ASKING her to save you. She had to do something to get paid in return, even if it meant the off chance of humiliation." Val said.

"Val's got a point. I mean she was smarter then us." I said.

"Dude remember how she had to tutor us for math and history like ever other day?" Jimmy said.

"I know! Dude when she taught us the shit, those were the only times that I ever passed. My parents were so proud at those times." Zack said.

"Man I miss that girl. When will she come home Matt." Brian looked over to ask.

"I-" Johnny cut me off.

"Dude of course you miss Belle. You've been in love with her since you were like fifteen." I smirked at a now blushing Brian. The guys were laughing at him.

"Dude no I'm not! I mean come on! That's Matt's sister. Everyone knows that siblings are off limits. I-"

"Dude if it was you or one of the guys then I have no problem with it. Also I've known that you've been in love with her. You admitted it over a drunk conversation between the two of us before. Actually you've admitted to it tons of times drunk." I told him.

"Yeah but dude I was drunk. I can't be held account-"

"There is a wise saying that every pesron should remember.'A drunk man's words are a sober mans thoughts." Jimmy said taking on an old chinese persons accent. Brian just turned even more red and grabbed another beer.

"But to when Belle comes home, I don't know man. It's been seven years since she left. I'm afraid she'll never come back." I said looking down into my beer.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! Ok so I know this is short but this is just the prologue. I'm sending this out because this thought kept popping in my brain and would not leave me alone. So send comments on if you like, if you hate, what. You gotta tell me or this story goes nowhere.

Love to all!
Kitty