Status: New story possibly. Just feeling around.

Party in the Kitchen.

1

"So dude where did mamma say to get her?" Matt asked me. We were standing near the baggage claim carousel trying to find her flight.

"She said flight 267-NYHB. Relax man, were still a good twenty minutes early. Her flight has probably just gotten in the area."

"You're right, but it's just-it's Belle were talking about. She was our third muskateer. The third triplet out of us. She's been gone for seven years and now that she's finally coming home I just-I'm afraid that this might just be a dream." Matt sighed taking a seat in one of the hard plastic airport chairs.

"Dude it's not. Look at it like this, everytime we were on tour we made time to go and see her. While her own brother didn't. It's one of the reasons WE'RE the ones getting her from the airport, and not Shads. Nobody but us and her parents know she's coming home. Until she finds a place to live, she's staying with US, again not Shads. And as soon as her flight lands and people start pouring off the plane WE get to be the first people that greet her, not anyone else." I told him sitting down also.

"Yeah, well I'll believe all that when I see her." he sighed. I went to go say more when I felt my phone start to vibrate. The message was from Belle. Her mom had already sent out an american phone to her a week before she left that way should be in contact with us as soon as she was national again.

Are you guys there?

Yeah. Matt's anxious to see you again.

Aww. I can't wait to see him also. It's been almost a year since we last got to hang out.

Yeah but he's afraid that this is some kind of dream. Afraid that he's going to wake up and you're still in Italy.

Well to help him believe it's not I'm going to hug him first. That ok with you?

That's fine with me. We're at your baggage carousel already.

Got it. We literally just landed when I texted to so I should see you guys in like ten minutes. Do you still look the same?

Yep. See you in a few.

I put my phone away and just sat there patiently waiting.

"Who was that?"

"Huh?" I looked over to Matt.

"Who was texting you on the phone?"

"Oh, Sanders. Was wondering where we were at."

"Oh. Did you tell him?" I smirked at his question because he thought I meant Shads.

"Nope. I told him we were out running errands for a friend."

"Ok. How much longer is this flight going to be?" I think Matt was asking himself that question so I gave him no reply. I soon started to see people coming down the escalators, but one person stuck out the most. It was a beautiful young woman, with wavy chocolate brown hair. She had a zip up hoodie on and a computer bag in her hands. I knew though that if she was to get closer you would see a pair of gorgeous gold/green eyes. I also knew that she had an amazing smile that got better when her famous dimples showed. I saw her looking around while riding down the escalators looking for Matt and I. I stood up and she noticed my movement because her smile came out.

"Dude stand up. I just saw her." I said hitting Matt's shoulder. He shook his head, probably lost in thought again, and had just stood up when he finally caught sight of Belle. He took a few steps forward and when she was finally able to get past all the people she took a running leap at him.

"Matty!" She yelled. Matt caught and spun her around. It was funny to watch this because most onlookers thought this was a reunion between lovers and I heard a couple 'awws' coming from people nearby. When Matt stopped she took a few steps away from him and jumped on me to hug me.

"Jas." She whispered. I set her back down on her feet and when she took a step back their were tears in her eyes.

"Belle, babe why are you crying?" Matt asked.

"Because I'm finally home. And I mean home for good. I have a whole, huge new reason to be home." She said wiping away the tears from her eyes. She then started to laugh.

"Well how about we grab your bags, get in the car and you can tell us all about it." I asked. She nodded her head.

"That sounds great. I have three and they're all green." We walked over to the carousel and started to look at the bags spinning on it.

"I see one. It just came out." Matt said. Belle started to walk over to try and grab it, but I caught her around her waist.

"What do you think you are doing?"

"Um, trying to grab my luggage?" she said in a questioning tone.

"Wrong answer. Matt or I will grab the bags, you get to stand here and look pretty." She laughed at that.

"Guys they're my bags. I can grab them."

"Yeah and so can we, and trust me we are." Matt said. Just then a second one came out, larger then the first one. Matt grabbed that one also. And not two seconds later her final bag came out. It was the same size as the sencond one. I saw Belle start reaching for the handles of the two bags but I beat her to them.

"Nope. I will be wheeling these two out, Matt will be carrying the one that is left and he will also be holding your hand so we don't lose you in the crowd." I told her with a giant grin on. She always hated it when I told her what to do because Matt and I were a month older then her. We used it to are advantage.

"Guys I'm twentyfive years old. I have just spent the past seven years in Italy, one of the CRAZIEST countires I've traveled in, trust me I have been to plenty, and you think I'm going to lose you two in a crowd like this?" She asked gesturing around. Matt and I looked at each other before answering.

"Yep!" We said with grins on. She stared at us before groaning.

"Fine." She sighed out. She grabbed Matt's hand and the three of us proceeded to head out to the car.
♠ ♠ ♠
so shout out goes to bellageller1 for popping the comment cherry. Please send me more comments to let me know if this should live or die.