Status: completed.

If You Only Had a Heart

0 9

After putting John’s child seat in the back off Kennedy’s truck we headed off towards a local theatre where the guys would be playing a show tonight. I had a mix of feelings deep in my stomach, on whether I was making the right decision or not. Kennedy seemed to pick up n that pretty quickly.

“Hey, Don’t worry Chris, the guys have been wanting to meet the offspring since you left the last time and John well you saw him earlier, he wanted to see him too” Kennedy reassured.

I just nodded and turned to look out the window. John was drinking his juice quietly in the back so it was quiet, that was until we pulled up outside the theatre where hundreds of girls and boys were all crowded around the entrance.

“We’ll go round back, okay?” Kennedy smiled.

“I think that would be best” I laughed looking around.

When Kennedy parked beside the theatres back entrance, we climbed out and I grabbed John in my arms and headed through the doors which Kennedy held open for us. It wasn’t as noisy as you would think back stage, Kennedy led us into a small room where the guys were all sat talking, when they saw who walked through door they went silent.

“CHIRSSS AND BABY JOHNOH!” Pat yelled at the top of his lungs, as he came running towards us pulling us into a hug before taking John out of my arms to see the other guys.
After I was hugged by Garrett and Jared I placed myself on the couch beside Kennedy who was playing with John who was sat on his lap. Looking around at the guys, they all had sparkles in their eyes as they watched the small boy.

“He’s gotten big hasn’t he” Garrett stated.

“Yeah he has, it’s amazing how fast they grow” I smiled.

“He looks like John, a lot” Jared spoke up.

“Yeah he doe-” I started but was interrupted by someone.

“Who looks like John?” The lanky, green eyed boy spoke as he walked through the door with that Barbie he was with earlier today.

“Baby John” Pat said bluntly.

John’s face paled when he saw us sat on the couch, a hint of jealousy was there too, seeing Kennedy with his son in his lap playing.

“Whose the kid, babe?” the Barbie spoke in that irritating voice.

“That’s um- he’s um-” John started before I cut him off.

“He’s John son” I said bluntly earning me a scowl from Barbie.

“You have a son?!” she practically screamed which causes John to start crying into Kennedy’s chest.

“Look what you did, bimbo!” Pat retorted she just gave him a funny look.

John just stood there, not answering the question in which Barbie asked. The guys shook their heads at him before heading out of the room, leaving John, Little John, Kennedy, Barbie and I.

“Too much drama for me, call me later babe” Barbie said to John before kissing him then leaving the room.

“Wh-why are you here Chris?” John asked with confusion.

“I thought it was time that John knew who his father was, though this doesn’t change anything” I said with no emotion.

“Kennedy could you give us a minute?” John asked.

“Sure, just don’t kill each other” he smiled before kissing me on the forehead, then Baby John as he placed him on my lap.

Then he was gone.

John walked across the room and sat down beside John and I on the couch.

“Wook mommy! It’s da man from erwlia da one whu has da same name as me” John said with excitement.

I was surprised he remembered him, though it wasn’t that long ago. John had a smile on his face and like the guys earlier a twinkle was in his eyes.

“You introduce yourself” I told John who just gave me a puzzled look until he realised what I meant.

“John?” John spoke softly.

John crawled onto his fathers lap, and sat comfortably.

“Yes?” he replied shortly.

“I’m you’re daddy”
♠ ♠ ♠
This is a real rubbish chapter seeing as i'm tired and it's 11:45pm at night. I've updated quite a lot today, just incase i dont have time in the week, but i WILL if people comment.
a huge thankyou to the commenters who have commented on the last chapter;
youleftme
&
whilethefirewasout
i really appreciate everyones support in commenting on this story so far, it keeps me updating (i'm a really lazy person and wont update unless i have a reason or if i'm in the mood)
So comment peoplee; don't be silent. Subscribe too! :D
i love you all for reading, commenting and subscribing, it means a lot to me.

THANKS!
<3
xoxox