Status: ACTIVE/READ/COMMENTS/SUBSCRIBE <333

I'm Nothing Without You.

one.

It’s Monday and Zack’s making breakfast in the small apartment, Sarah is sat at the table watching her dad as she plays with her doll. It’s not long till there is someone at the front door. Zack sighs as he finishes dishing up Sarah’s breakfast and places the bowl in front of her. “I want to see that all gone” he says as walks towards the front door.

As Zack opens the door he sees Jack and Rian there, he rolls his eyes and walks back inside; leaving the front door open for the two boys to come in. “Y’know you can let yourselves in” Zack says as he sits down next to Sarah and starts to eat his food.

Jack giggles as he walks further into the apartment, Rian rolls his eyes closing the door behind him and going to sit on the sofa. “So you want us to take Sarah to school today?” Jack asks he takes an apple from the fruit bowl. “Mm that would be good” Zack answers.

--------------------------------------------------------

Zack walks back from the store he knows that the landlord will be asking for the month’s rent, and to be honest he hasn’t got it. As he starts to walk the four flights of stairs he can’t help but think that sometimes he’s the worst farther in the world. He wants to give Sarah the best things in life, but he can’t. He never regrets having Sarah not at all; he loves her more than anything in the world. He just wants to give her the best

As Zack reaches his front door he gets his keys out of his pocket; unlocks it and walks in. He finds the place a mess, toys and clothes everywhere. He put the shopping bags on the kitchen table, and puts the shopping away.

Just as he's halfway thru cleaning the apartment, there’s a knock at the door. Sighing he walks over with one of Sarah's dolls in his hand. Zack opens the door to find the landlord standing their; a smile on his face. "Hey Zack I guess you know what I came for" he says.

"I can’t give it to you today I don’t get paid till Friday” Zack says “ok I’ll let you off till Friday but really mate I need this in I can’t let everybody off” Martin says as he turns to walk the other way. "Yeah sure I'll have it don't worry" Zack shouts just as Martin gets down the end of the hall way.

Sighing Zack closes the door and throws the doll he has in his hands across the room. He slides down the wooden door his knees coming up to his chest as he wraps his arms around them. Burying his head he feels the tears sliding down his checks. He just wants the best for his daughter.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey guys so this is a ZALEX I've had in mind for a while now please please comment and subscribe tell me what you all think :)