Status: I'll try to update as quickly as I can.

Girl I Know

03

That week was the last of school and the three best friends didn't have to do anything, except walk around and hangout, which is what they did during the day anyway.

On the last day of school, Kenna, Ana and Twinks were seated on one of the hills, sprawled out on the grass and talking.

"Oh," Ana said, sitting up suddenly and making her ruby hair flow around her shoulders, "By the way, I'm having a small get-together tomorrow. Just friends to celebrate the end of school. I figured that they'll be more than a few huge parties to go to this week and next, so I'm only going small. You guys wanna come?"

"Hell yeah," Twinks exclaimed, sitting up as well.

"You know I'm in," Kenna replied, propping herself up on her elbows.

"Cool," Ana grinned. "Swing by at six. My parents are going to New York for a week."

"We'll be there."

The last bell rang and the three stood, hugging each other goodbye. "I've gotta go get my stuff. I'll see you later," Twinks said, trotting down the hill toward the school.

Kenna and Ana walked together down to the parking lot and when Kenna noticed her friends Impala sitting in the lot, she smiled. "I see you got your car fixed."

"Finally," Ana replied, rolling her eyes and pulling out her keys.

"I've gotta go. Brian's waiting for me."

Ana nodded and watched Kenna walk over to Brian's car. An idea blooming in her brain, she smiled, heading over to the drivers side window, where Brian was smoking a cigarette.

"Hey," she smiled, leaning her forearms on the door, "I'm having a small, emphasis on small, get together at my house to celebrate the end of school tomorrow. My parents are going away for the week. If you're interested, I'd like you to be there. You can invite a few friends, but not a lot. Just four or five besides you is cool."

Brian smirked at her and Ana had to suppress a shiver. "Sounds like it could be cool. I'll be there."

"Cool," Ana smiled, standing upright. "See you there."

With that, she sauntered over to to her car and got in, turning the key. She and Brian hadn't had much contact besides a few spoken words since that day at the beach, but all that would change at the party tomorrow.

~x~x~x~

Twinks and Kenna arrived the next day before Ana's parents left. "Shit! We're early," Twinks sighed.

Ana opened her mouth to say something, but before she could, her parents came out.

"Alright dear, we're off. Remember all the safety numbers, there's fresh condoms in the bathroom, and we would rather if no one went in our room to have sex. There's a case of beers on the counter and some coolers, and if you need it, there's more in the lounge fridge. Have fun and stay out of trouble."

Both kissed their daughters forehead and then got into their car, pulling out of the drive, leaving Twinks and Kenna slack jawed. Ana laughed. "Yeah. My parents are pretty lenient."

"I'd say so."

That earned another laugh from the nearly 17 year old and she led her friends into the house. "I still have to get dressed. Do you wanna wait while I do?"

"Sure."

"Cool. Come on."

Both girls had been in Ana's bedroom many times before, but the urge to stop in awe hit them again as they glanced around at the furnishings.

Ana stripped off her jeans and sweatshirt on her way to the bathroom, picking up a pile of clothes from her dresser and dressing quickly.

When she came out, her body was wrapped in a cute, black mini dress and heels and her friends' jaws dropped.

"I thought this was a small party," Kenna said, feeling under dressed in her shorts and tee shirt.

"It is. You guys can wear anything you want."

Twinks and Kenna glanced at one another and dove for the closet. Twinks emerged in a mini skirt and a sparkly top, while Kenna came out in a knee length blue dress that did amazing things for her skin.

Ana smiled at her best friends and then started downstairs. "Vincent has probably let everyone in," she said, and sure enough when they stepped into view of the back patio, there were a few people milling about and Twinks sighed as Brian and Matt came into view.

"I don't know why you invited him, much less all of his stupid friends," she sighed. Ana rolled her eyes.

"Because. Just come on," she sighed, dragging her friend out onto the patio. Brian and Matt were standing by the pool, each nursing beers, and Twinks grinned.

"Who's that with Brian? Whoever he is, he's got a nice ass."

Ana laughed and that drew Matt's gaze, only glancing at them. He said something to Brian, who shoved him into the pool.

Everyone began laughing as Matt swam to the ladder and hauled himself out, grinning good-naturedly. "Asshole," he said, aiming a punch at Brian's arm.

Ana was already pulling Vincent aside and asking for dry clothes for him, who nodded and disappeared. "He'll be back in a minute with dry clothes. Just give those to him and he'll put them in the dryer for you."

Matt nodded, pulling off his soaked shirt to reveal his broad, muscled chest and powerful arms, both adorned in colorful ink. Twinks stiffened beside Ana and muttered, "Holy mother of God."

Ana laughed and Matt, who'd caught her words, smirked at her, dimples showing in sharp relief and lip ring glinting off the setting sun.

Twinks fell back a step, hands flying to her stomach.

"What," Ana asked. "What's wrong?"

"I - I'm pregnant." Everyone began to laugh, as did Matt as he was heading inside. "Who is that hunk of deliciousness?"

Ana laughed. "He's Brian's friend, Matt."

Suddenly, Johnny was there. "Wow. You guys look hot," he said, glancing over the three and his eyes paused on Kenna. "Wow," he let out again and Kenna blushed adorably. Johnny was, after all, only 17.

Brian frowned at his friend. "Stop making googly eyes at my sister, dick."

Now it was Johnny's turn to blush. "Why," Ana spoke up. "Johnny's only a year older than Kenna. I personally think they'd make a cute couple."

Matt emerged from the house then, dressed in a pair of sweat pants and a tee shirt, smiling slightly at Twinks.

"Hi. I'm Estrella, but call me that and I'll kill you. My friends all call me Star, Twinkle or Twinks."

"I'm Matt," he replied with a laugh. "So why do they call you Star?"

Twinks smirked and shook her head. "You'll have to find out."

Matt smirked wider and nodded. "Alright."

"So, Brian, introduce me to the rest of your friends," Ana said, smiling at the other two boys, each with girls on their arms.

"Sure. This is Zack and his girlfriend BrookLynn and Jimmy and his girlfriend Allison. Guys, this is your hostess, Anabelle and her friend Twinks."

"Hi," Ana smiled.

Zack was shorter by Brian, but only by a few inches, and he had piercing peridot eyes, snakebitten lips, a septum piercing, and black hair, purple on the sides. The girl at his side, BrookLynn, had long, black hair and pretty brown eyes, a ring glinting from her septum as well.

Jimmy was tall, the tallest of Brian's friends, with gorgeous ocean eyes, and tall brown hair. The girl at his side was at least a foot and a half shorter than him, with shoulder length chocolate hair and smiling brown eyes.

"It's nice to meet you," Allison grinned. "You can call me Allie."

"Thanks for inviting us over," Jimmy said, smiling at her and for a moment, she was dazzled. He had an amazing smile.

"Yeah. It was pretty cool of you to do, since you don't know us," Zack said.

"Really cool," Brooklynn put in and Ana shrugged.

"I just figured I didn't have many people to invite, so I told Brian he could invite a few people. You can all call me Ana, by the way."

They all greeted Twinks, who was engaged in a conversation with Matt, not paying attention to the two.

Ana smiled then. "How about we go downstairs to the lounge?"

With that, she began leading the group through the house. They followed her down to the basement, which was basically party central. There was a full bar, a few couches, a dance floor with a huge stereo beside it, a stripper pole in the corner.

Ana sauntered over to the stereo and flipped it on. Some soft music began playing and she turned it up louder before going over to the bar. "Wow. This place is amazing."

Ana smiled. "If you need the bathroom, it's over there."

Jimmy went to go look where she was pointing and he paused. "Why is there a bowl full of condoms on the sink?"

Ana laughed. "Basically, my parents are pretty lenient. They knew all about the party, restocked the liquor, bought the beer, and they always keep condoms in all the bathrooms. I think they're glad I'm finally throwing a party. When they heard I wanted to have it, they practically fell over themselves to book a flight and go away. I guess they think the party's going to last for a few days," she chuckled, mixing herself a shot of buttery nipple and throwing it back.

When she glanced up, they were all staring at her like she was crazy and she started laughing. "I'm serious! As long as we don't drive the car into the house or anything like that, they don't care what we do."

"Jesus, I'm coming over here more often," Zack cracked and everyone began laughing.

The next hour was taken up drinking and they were all seated on the couch when Matt spoke up, "So does anyone know how to pole dance? Seems a shame to let the pole go to waste."

"Ana does," Twinks burst out.

"Twinks," Ana exclaimed, slapping her hand over her friend's mouth.

"Oh, well, now you have to show us," Brian smirked.

Ana sighed, head falling into her hands. "I need another shot." Brian grabbed a random shot off the table and noticed at the last moment that it wasn't the buttery nipples she'd been drinking all night, but straight Jack. She tossed it back anyway, grimacing at the taste and burn, and then sighed, standing. She sauntered over to the stereo and turned it once, kicking off her heels as the opening strains of some fast tempo song reached the groups ears.

She stepped up to the pole and swung around it once, flipping her hair and then jumping up high, twisting her legs around the shiny metal and sliding down, gyrating against it. As she landed on her feet, she threw her head back, her hair fanning out.

Jumping back up, she hooked a leg around the pole, twirling herself around. She jumped high, twisting her legs around again and flipping backwards, sliding down the pole upside down before flipping off.

Deciding it was time for her last trick as her breath was coming hard and fast from months without practice, Ana began swinging her hips from side to side, rolling her body as she placed her back against the pole and began sliding down, her hand trailing down the metal above her head.

As her knees hit the floor, she bent them, laying flat on the floor on her back for a moment or two before standing and bowing among the clapping and the middle of the song. Breathing heavily, she walked over to the radio and turned it down slightly, making her way back over to the group.

"Where did you learn to do that," BrookLynn asked.

"My mom told me I had to take some kind of dancing class, so I took pole dancing to piss her off. She got the pole installed down here for me to practice on, but I haven't done anything like that in almost two years, so that's why I'm so out of shape."

As she spoke, she lit a cigarette. "I wanna try," BrookLynn said, standing.

She made her way over to the pole and danced for a few moments and Zack watched her, his peridot eyes darkening a few shades to emerald.

"Damn. She's hot," Ana said lightly, grabbing whose ever beer sat on the bar and taking a drink.

"Hey. Back off," Zack barked and Ana chuckled.

"Sorry. Didn't mean to step on your toes."

BrookLynn came back over to the couch, breathless. "Come on guys. Let's dance."

It took some doing, but finally, everyone got out onto the floor and Ana turned off the lights and turned on the strobe lights.

Everyone in the room was dirty dancing, sweat and music and liquor filling the air. Of course, as soon as they got onto the floor, Brian pulled Ana to him, and the smirking girl turned, pressing her back to his chest and situating his hands on her hips as they began moving along to the fast tempo of the song.

She felt Brian's breathing hitch and smirked wider, rolling her body as she began to slide down him, like she had on the pole. As he knees hit the floor, she slid them forward, throwing one hand back to lean on and sending her smirk up at Brian, who was watching her in the strobe lights with dark chocolate eyes.

He fisted his hand in her hair and yanked her up to crush her to him in a kiss, and the movement turned her on too much to say anything.

The last thing she remembered was Brian backing her to the wall and twisting her legs around his waist, the others behind him grinding against each other.