A Slave to the Vampire Princes

A Slave to the Vampire Princes

Fiore

I started my cherry red Lamborghini (or blood red) as the young human girl just sat there, unmovingly. Her thoughts were jumbledwith fear and anger.She was starting to really get on my nerves.

"Buckle your seat belt," I growled andgave a dry grin when i heard the click only seconds later. I zoomed down the road, paying little attention as it curved. The human just sat in silence and stared out the window. Every now and then she would sneak a glance at me when she thought I wasn't looking. Great.

Humans were still a mystery to me. I never wanted to get close to them to learn their ways. But I had watched this human for a while now, and everything she did left me curious and anxious for what she would do next.

She was young for a human. She had aburn hair with golden highlights that cascaded down her back.She was average height and had eyes that changed from hazel, to brown, to green.
When my brother first asked me to secretly search for a slave suitable for the two of us, I wanted to refuse. First of all, it would mean going behind our father, the King's, back. But, after all, I am the "rebel" of the family. Secondly, I hate humans. They are weak and so naive. Vampires have been around forever, yet they think we are myths. How foolish.

In the end, however, I had no choice but to obey. He was the future King, after all. Plus, he had started to make sense. We would be (much to my dismay) spending a lot of time with these humans. The vampires that my Father chose to find us slaves would more than likely pick boring ones. And the only thing I hate more than humans are boring ones.
So I went out to find us a slave. I was makeing my way through different schools when I saw her. She had her nose in a book, so I didn't pay her any attention. But then, her scent hit me like a thousand tons of brick. I had frozen with a lust so strong that I would kill all the humans in the world for her blood.

I wanted to take her then, but I am a hunter. Hunters wait and watch. That's what I did. I watched her. I watched howgoody goody she wasin public, but an unusual fire lit her eyes. She had astrong spirit that she kept hidden. A strong spirit that I would enjoy breaking. I was hooked.

So that's how I found myself with her in my car, fighting the urge to bite her.Shewill be our slave. I will break her spirit and teach her to bend to my will; and my brother will find her very beautiful. Win win situation.
Finally, we reached my house. I turned off the engine and waited impaitently for her to get out. She glared at me and I grinned. I grabbed her wrist and dragged her through the door. Alys was waiting for us.

"Alys, take this human to the others. Prepare them all to meet the Royal Family tonight," I told her. I let go of the human and walked up the steps to my room. Justas I closed the door, however, it opened agian. In walked Anthony.
"Are they all here, Fiore?!" he asked me.
"Yes, brother.They are being prepared as we speak."
"Excellent. I cannot wait. Go, take a shower, brother. You smell like a wet dog."
And with that, he left.
I looked at myself in the mirror and saw that my hair was beginning to drip from the melted snow. I sighed heavily and walked into my huge bathroom, shutting the door behind me.