Soon You'll Scream My Name

Waiting For My Chance To Break Through

My first day at Pine Heights High School. First of all, who in the right fucking mind names a school Pine Heights? That sounds like a type of air freshener you would by at the dollar store.
I walked out of the main office after I got my class schedule and hunted down my locker. This hallway is so fucking crowded, I couldn't tell what body parts belonged to who. My ass and breasts kept getting touched, squeezed and bumped into that I finally lost it.
"That's it, the next fucking person to touch my ass or boobs is going to lose a mother fucking limb!" I yelled. The hall got quiet and I walked down the middle of the hall without a single finger being laid on me. Well, I bet I'm being called a bitch right now by some slut. I found my locker much easier and put in the code. I opened it and found text books in it that I ignored and put my green jacket on one of the hooks and shut it. I made my way down the hall to my first hour class: math with Mrs. Haven. Oh what hell I'm going to give this teacher. Math at seven in the morning? No way I'm going to be in a good mood for this shit. I scanned the class room when I walked in. These students are quite loud for the wee hours of the morning. I looked toward the back and saw a girl with long brown hair sitting by herself. She looks fucking adorable, so I went to sit beside her. When I did, she stared at me with big green eyes. I smiled, "Hiya, I'm Delta."
She stuttered and whispered, "I'm Caroline."
This girl is one of the quiet ones. Sucks for her because I'm going to have to change that.
"So, what is this school like?" I asked her.
She just looked at me.
"You don't talk much, do you?"
She shook her head.
"I'll change that." I smirked.
She blushed. "Why?"
"You won't make it anywhere in life it's you're a damn mute, babe."
The teacher walked in before she could respond.
She scanned the class and her eyes stopped on me. Fuck.
"Class," She announced. "We have a new student."
They quickly shut up and all turned to stare at me. This bitch is now on my hate list. I really dislike having people stare at me, even though I adore the attention. I stood, and looked over the class. Not one hot guy.
"Introduce yourself." Mrs. Haven said as the class room door opened. My eyes went wide when I saw the gorgeous figure walk into the room.
"Mr. Watkins, if you're late again you'll have detention." She scolded the stunning boy.
He smirked at her. "Sorry, coffee run." He then went to sit with I guess was his friends. He was wearing a black tee and red skinny jeans along with black Chuck Taylors. His long black hair was perfectly styled as it covered his pale face and his eyes. He looked at me, along with everyone else.
"Go on," The teacher said.
I rolled my eyes. "Well, I'm Delta Underwood, and I'm from the South Side of town." There were whispers among the class.
"Class, quiet. Now, tell us about yourself Miss Underwood."
I smirked. "Well, if you must know, I've been in and out of juvy my whole life for doing idiotic things. I am currently on probation and cannot these the state until the month of March in five months. I am now coming to this school because my mother wanted me out of the, apparently, bad part of town. She thinks I'll stop getting in trouble, but that's only her loss." I gave the class one last smile and sat back down. Half their jaws had dropped.
"Well, class," Mrs. Haven stuttered. "Looks like we have an interesting addition to our group."
The kid that came in late was the last one to keep staring at me after the class had started.
"Ashton," She snapped. "Pay attention."
He looked front. "I apologize, Mrs. Haven."
When Mrs. Haven turned back to the board to write some math problem on it in white chalk, Ashton looked back at me again. I flipped him off and his lips parted a bit before he shook his head returned it. When his head turned back to the front of the room a black haired girl beside him that looked pretty damn hot glared at me with her gray eyes. I gave her my famous, What the fuck are you staring at? look.
She rolled her eyes, shook her head and turned to face front again. That must be Ashton's girlfriend. Oh how I am going to piss that bitch off.
This could actually be one enjoyable year...
♠ ♠ ♠
So, a new story that popped into my head.
Believe me, you have no idea what's going to happen.
Really, it's not what you think (;
Commmment!

Chapter title credit: In Fate's Hands by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus.