Soon You'll Scream My Name

I'd Rather Leave You Here To Die You Know That

My brain didn't process what I had just done until Delta's gray eyes narrowed at me.
My hand fell down to my side as it began to sting. There was a faint red mark yet on Delta's left cheek. It was easy to see against her pale skin. I could see the rage in her eyes, and I was
"Over a goddamn, mother fucking car, you smack the hell out of me?!" She screamed.
At the sound of Delta's voice, Caroline scurried around the counter to get beside Dakota. He put an arm around her waist; ready to pull her out of the room if needed. Wait, why would he need to pull her out of the room anyway? Oh, yeah, if she tries to kill me.
"I-I didn't mean to hit you." I said to Delta.
"Then why the fuck did you!"
"I was angry with you, alright? All day you've made my life complete hell."
She took a step back, crossed her arms and smirked. "Oh? I've made your life hell? Just wait. You have no idea how worse I can make it."
I gulped; afraid of the tone in her voice. Her hand then was resting on a drawer of my counter. Then I remembered we were in a kitchen, where you keep knives. I took a few steps back from her. "Delta, listen, I'm sorry. I'll do anything to show you I am."
She raised an eye brow. "Anything?"
I nodded.
She smirked. "Get the fuck out of my house."
I didn't understand. "What?"
"Get. Out. Of. My. House." She said slower this time.
"I heard you. I mean, why?"
"Because I'm really getting sick of looking at you today, Ashton."
Dakota let go of Caroline and came to pull me toward the door. "Let's go."
When Dakota turned me around and started to push me toward the door, I heard Delta say, "Go with them if you want."
I turned my head around to see Caroline hugging Delta.
Delta's shoulders were rising and falling at quick paces. Was she crying? I couldn't tell because Dakota got me out of the house so quick. When he closed the front door he looked at me.
"Really? You just had to fucking hit her?"
I rolled my eyes. "I do things I don't mean. Everyone does. It was a mistake." I say as I get into my car. As Dakota was getting in the passenger side, I looked over at Delta's car.
"So that's Delta's car?" I asked.
Dakota nodded. "She's in love with that thing."
I bit my bottom lip as I rolled down the windows and pulled out of the drive. The cool air blowing in my face made me begin to think how I'm suppose to get on Delta's good side to make her fall in love with me.
But a question kept repeating in the back of my head.
Did I really want her to fall in love with me so I can get revenge?
♠ ♠ ♠
Ashton's in some deep shit. /:
Well, comment if you want. Tell me what you think.

Song credit in title: Broken Frames by Eyes Set To Kill.