Soon You'll Scream My Name

I Love You Is All She Heard

Caroline told me that Payton was only looking for a fight; to start adding to my record. And I really don't need anything else hovering over my head right now. I followed Caroline how of the cafeteria and we went to my locker. I pulled out my bag and threw it over my right shoulder. Slamming my locker I say, "I'm skipping the rest of the day."
"You can't. The school officials will hunt you down." Caroline says.
"I'm going leaving campus, so they'll have a mighty fun job trying to figure out where I'm going."
"Then take us with you." Dakota says.
I looked between Caroline and him; their expressions told me alone that they truly did want to tag along. Which could result in a problem situation for me.
"Fine. But try not to get in my way. Let's go." We started to head for the back exit, then around the school to the front parking lot.
"So which car is yours?" Caroline asks, looking around.
"It's hard to miss." I smirk. "Most gorgeous car here."
"How can a car look gorgeous?" Caroline asked.
"Oh, my dear Caroline. I have much to teach you." I sighed.
Dakota then spoke. "Don't tell it's that green one in the back."
I smirked. "How did you guess?"
"No one drives their main car to school, Delta."
"Well I guess I'll be getting a lot more attention than I intended to, now won't I?"
When we made it to my car, both Dakota and Caroline's jaw dropped.
"I've only seen these cars in movies." She says.
"I've seen them on the streets." mumbled Dakota.
I drove a beautiful 1996 Mitsubishi Eclipse that I was in love with. The whole body was a deep green color and the hood was left black from it's previous color.
"How did you afford to buy this kind of a car?" Dakota asked as he got into the passenger side. I got in beside him as Caroline climbed over Dakota to get into the back.
"I didn't buy it. My uncle left it to me when it died a few years ago. It was just a normal car until the day I got it. The first thing that I wanted done was the color."
"So you got it painted green?" Dakota asked. "But why leave the hood black?"
"Well, since it used to be my uncle's before he died, I thought I'd at leave leave something the same, you know? Keep him in memory."
"Well that was nice of you." Caroline said.
I started the car and pulled out of the parking lot at a rather fast pace.
"Drive the speed limit," Dakota says as I was about to push fifty on a thirty limit road.
"Why?" I questioned.
"You're going to give Caroline a fucking panic attack."
I looked into the rear view mirror and sure as fuck, Caroline couldn't catch her breath quick enough to breathe normally. I eased my foot on the brakes.
"Take deep breaths, Caroline." I said.
"I am. I'm good." She told me.
Then a phone began to ring with a song by Alesana.
"Hello?" Dakota answered. There was a pause, and I heard yelling on the other line.
"Shut up, jeez. Fine, alright." He said. "No, well yeah, I'm with both of them."
Dakota pulled the phone from his ear and held it out toward me. I took it from him and looked at the name on the screen and smirked.
"This better be good, Ashton. I'm driving."
His voice sounded strange on the phone. "Get the fuck back to the school with my brother."
"And if I don't?"
"So help me, I swear I'll make your life a living hell."
"Kiss my ass, Ashton."
"At least tell me where the fuck you're going so I can come get him."
My eyes glanced at the surroundings, and I saw a conveniently placed 7-Eleven. I slowed down and pulled into it's parking lot. "We're at 7-Eleven, if you don't come get him within fifteen minutes I'ma keep going." Then I hung up the phone and handed it back to Dakota.
"While we're here," I say. "Why don't we go in and get a few things?"
Caroline's eyes lit up like she was a child who was just let loose in a candy shop.
Dakota noticed, and laughed. "She doesn't get to come here all that often."
"Why not?" I asked.
"Well, there is a guy that works this time of shift, that scares the living hell out of her." Dakota tells me.
"What does he look like?"
"He has black hair with the tips blue and he spikes it up sometimes. He has gray eyes and his tongue pierced." Caroline said.
"Damn, you check people out, huh?" I joked as we got out of the car and entered the 7-Eleven.
"That him?" I asked, tilting my head toward the counter. Dakota nodded as Caroline took his hand in hers.
I smirked. "I'll see if he's a creep." I walked up to the counter and sat on it. The guy fit Caroline's description, but he didn't look all that bad.
"What's up, cutie?" I say with a fake smile.
"Looking at something gorgeous." He said, smirking. So far, normal teenage guy.
"Um, how old are you?" I asked.
"Just turned nineteen. You?"
"Seventeen."
"You don't look seventeen." He tells me.
"Oh? So I look old?"
He quickly shook his head. "Oh, no. It's just, ah shit."
I looked over at Dakota and Caroline who were going down the candy section.
"Dakota," I called. He looked up. "Get me two boxes of Reeses' Pieces, a big bag of Skittles, a blow pop, and a can of Monster."
"Will do." He said.
I look back at the guy, I notice that his name tag says 'Cole' in small bold letters.
"So, Cole," I say. "Tell me about yourself."
Before he could answer, the bell above the door rings and I see Ashton walking in. He looks at the counter first and glares at me. He walks up to me and says, "Hey, Cole. What's up?"
"Hell with it." I say and jump off the counter. "He's a total creep if he knows Ashton, Caroline."
I hear her and Dakota laugh quietly.
"Fuck you." Ashton says.
"I know you would love too, but you're not my type." I say.
"Delta," Dakota calls.
"What?"
"What color Monster?"
"Green, please."
Dakota and Caroline then come up to the counter with arms full of goods.
I had my five items off the the left side of the counter, while Dakota's seven and Caroline's ten filled the other side. I paid for my stuff and theirs, with their disapproval. I hung my sack of goodies on my wrist and walked out the exit doors. Caroline followed me. "Where are you going?" She asked.
I looked back at her with my dazed look. If you didn't know me, you would think I was innocent if I gave you this look. "Why? Aren't you going back to school with the guys?"
She shook her head. "Ashton hates me being around him."
"Why does he hate you?" I asked as I leaned against the hood of my car.
She shrugged. "He always gives me these dirty looks, and makes comments of how I'm useless."
My jaw dropped. I looked through the window to see Ashton staring at me, along with Cole and Dakota. I flipped Ashton off, and by the looks of it Cole and Dakota started to laugh. I looked back at Caroline. "Get in."
She smiled and hurried over to the passenger side of the car. I got in the drivers seat and started the car again after I sat my plastic bag between my legs on the floor along side my book bag. As I pulled out of the parking lot, I noticed a red Toyota Supra sitting two spaces from where I was parked. "Is that red one Ashton's?" I asked. Caroline nodded.
When I started down the road, I turned on the radio to hear Help Is On The Way by Rise Against! and rolled down the windows a bit. I looked at the rear view mirror and saw that same red Supra following me. I rolled my eyes.
I pulled out my phone and asked Caroline for Ashton's number. She gave it to me and i dialed it into my phone and pressed call. Situations by Escape The Fate was his caller tune? Well, least he's got good taste in music.
"Uh, hello?" he answered.
"Would you stop fucking following me. You're starting to become a little stalker."
He laughed. "How did you even get my number?
"I have my sources. Now get the fuck off my bumper before I decide to slam the brakes."
"You wouldn't.
My foot pressed the brakes and the tires squeaked at the sudden halt, then I stepped on the gas again.
"Next time I'm going to stop all together." I say.
"Alright, alright. No need to get all pushy. Just let Dakota get his bag."
I peaked into the back of my car and saw Dakota's red back pack sitting on the seat, glaring at me.
"He can have it tomorrow." I say pulling onto my street, Ashton still behind me.
"Just pull over. Where are you going anyway?"
"My house. Now is there any more questions you would like to ask me?"
I could tell by the sound of his voice that he was smirking. "Are you a virgin?"
"Wouldn't you like to know." I snapped and pressed the end button.
"Goddamn dirty ass mother fucker." I mumbled as I pull into the driveway to my house. There was no cars in the driveway, so my mom had to of left for work already. I got out with my two bags on my left arm and Dakota's in my right. When the Supra pulled into the driveway beside my car I chuckled the red book bag at it. It landed on the windshield. A very angry looking Ashton got out of the car and glared at me as Caroline hurried around the car to walk with me to the front door.
"What the fuck was that? You could have cracked it!" He yelled.
"Does it look like I give a fuck what happens to your car?" I say as I put my house key into the door's lock and push the door open. When Caroline was in I shut the door and headed for the kitchen where I laid my stuff on the marble counter. Caroline did the same, unsure of what to say.
The the front door opened and Ashton and Dakota came walking in.
"Since when is walking into a person's home without permission legal?" I asked.
"Fuck you. You owe me an apology." He says, slamming his hand down on the counter.
"For what?"
"Treating my car like shit!"
"But it is shit." I say.
And that's when Ashton's hand smacked me across my face.
♠ ♠ ♠
This was a terrible update, agreed?
I want to thank everyone whose commented so far <333

Song credit in title: Ohio Is For Lovers by Hawthorne Heights. (: