Soon You'll Scream My Name

And If Your Heart Wears Thin I Will Hold You Up

"I can't believe they slashed my fucking tires." I mumbled.
"Well there's nothing you can do about." Ashton says.
"When I find out who did it, they are dead."
"Don't be drastic, now."
"They hurt my fucking baby, dammit!"
"Calm down."
"Go suck a dick." I snapped and looked out the car window.
Some mother fucking kid thought it would be a wonderful idea to slash all four of the tires on my car. Ashton heard me cursing at the air and offered me a ride. As much as I wanted to refuse, I didn't want to be stuck at the school until my mother got off work. Plus, I didn't have anyone's number at this school yet besides Ashton's; I need to change that tomorrow. He was driving me back to his house to get four spare tires. He pulled into the driveway of this two huge white house. Believe me, it was huge. I was stunned when we walked through the front door and kicked our shoes off. "Aren't these Caroline's shoes?" I asked as I slammed the door. Ashton looked at them. "Yeah, they are. She and Dakota must be up in his room."
I nodded my head and walked into the living room. "Where's your bathroom?" I asked.
Ashton walked by and took my hand. "This way. I give bad directions so I'm going to just show you."
Up the stairs and down the hall we went. When we passed a room, I heard something. I stopped, pulling Ashton back with me. "What are you doing?" He asked. I quickly covered his mouth with my free hand and tugged him back a couple steps to the door where I heard the sound. Then it came again. A sharp, loud moan was let out.
Both Ashton and my eyes widened. Ashton let go of my hand and went over to the door. He turned the door knob slowly and peaked through the door. His head jerked back and he shut the door. The look on his face was horrified. He ran down the stairs. When I went down the stairs and into the kitchen, Ashton was throwing up in the sink.
"Shit, what did you see?" I asked, holding his face out of his face.
"Dakota was fucking Caroline." He breathed.
My jaw dropped as I backed away from him.
"You're fucking kidding me!" I yelled.
He shook his head.
"Please tell me Caroline was the one moaning."
Ashton gave me a look that told me he was mentally asking if I was crazy.
"What! I'll be a little concerned if Dakota was the one moaning like a whore."
"Shut up, Delta." He told me.
I chuckled and sat down at the wooden table in his kitchen.
"So, got anything to eat 'round here?" I asked.
Ashton took an apple out of the basket close to him and chucked it at me.
"Stick it in your mouth and quite down."
It was hard to hold in a laugh. "If I stick it in my mouth, I can't talk so duh I'll be quiet."
He threw another apple and I was happy as I took a bite out of one of them.
My phone began to vibrate in my pocket. I pulled it out and saw that Andra was calling me.
♠ ♠ ♠
:D
Tell me how it is so far.
Oh! You should check out my new story Seduction. <33
You guys know the drill: Comment. Subscribe. Whatever you needa do. (;

Song credit in title: Beside You by Marianas Trench.