Soon You'll Scream My Name

She'll Never Leave Me

The following Saturday morning I woke up with something cold cuddled up against my side. I yawned, and noticed Charmaine's pale naked body was pressed up against mine. I never understood how her skin is constantly cold. She looked so cute while she was sleeping that it was hard to imagine her making the amazing sounds she did last night. I shivered; thinking about them. Her body began to shuffle, and her head titled up in my direction. Her gray eyes were, for once, showing. She looked so innocent as she sat up on the bed. She stretched her arms out.
"Good morning, Payton." She sighed.
I was beginning to get hard.
"Morning," I managed to say. She noticed.
"Boner this early?"
I chuckled. "Sorry, you're just so sexy."
She laughed and pulled the sheets off of us. She straddled my waist and pressed her lips against my mouth. My hands were rubbing up and down her thighs as out lips began to move more against each other. I licked her bottom lip and she opened her mouth eagerly. Charmaine's hands were tangled in my hair, tugging slightly. When she adjusted her weight on the bed she pulled harder, causing me to moan into her mouth. Right when her hands were beginning to trail down my stomach, my phone began to buzz on the night stand with the ringtone I had given to Ashton. Knives And Pens by Black Veil Brides. Charmaine groaned, knowing who it belonged to as she got up off of me. That totally ruined the fucking mood. Charmaine began to get dressed as I grabbed my phone. It was a text asking if I wanted to chill later tonight, for a movie night. He said he was going to ask Charmaine to come, and Maddy and Stacie as well. I looked up at Charmaine and told her this.
She jumped to pull her skinny jeans on, and then shrugged. "I guess."
"You don't want to go?" I asked, confused.
"Oh, well, yeah I do. I'll go with you."
I smiled. She smiled.
I wondered if it was fake.
I wondered if what we have here is fake.
Though I ignored all thoughts when her lips met mine again.
This feeling, the feeling I get when I am with her is completely out of this world. I feel this shock of energy going through my body; making the adrenaline run through my veins.
I always wanted more of her; I could never get enough.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you didn't forget about Payton & Charmaine's little hook up... (;

QUESTION :D
Would title sounds interesting to you: I'll Risk It All or Sugar Sex?
I want to start a new story, but I don't know which one I should /:

BTW: thank you to those for the comments; keep 'em coming! <3

Song credit in title: Don't Trust Me by 3OH!3.