Soon You'll Scream My Name

There's No Escaping Fear I Can't Breathe I'm Struggling

When I had left the library, I left behind Ashton with a boner he's going to have to take care of himself.
I smirked to myself when I saw the glare he had given me as I went around the corner. I kept my smile as I made my way back to my locker to take my green jacket out and replace it with my bag. I slammed the locker shut and began to way toward the loud cafeteria. I pushed my arms into the sleeves of my jacket and zipped it half way up as I saw a rather angry Ashton walking my way.
"You bitch, you are going to pay for that."
I smirked and looked down at his pants. "You might want to take care of that. It's quite noticeable." And his boner was. Anyone could see it if they walked by right now.
Ashton tried to pull his shirt down over it, but sadly, it wasn't long enough.
He glared at me. "You fucking bitch. You're suppose to be sucking this right now!"
I raised an eye brow. "And who the fuck said that I had to?"
"Me, goddammit!"
I snorted. "Whatever, Ashton. Get some slut to do it for you."
"But I am asking one."
My jaw dropped. "You son of a fucking whore."
"Hey, my mother isn't a whore."
"So she just decided to raise one?"
"You need to shut your damn mouth, Delta."
I crossed my arms over my chest. "Make me, Ashton."
He dropped his bag then started to walk towards me. I slowly backed away. When I was about to turn and run, he grabbed my arm and shoved me up against the lockers.
"Ashton, could you back up a few feet? You're boner is fucking hurting my thigh." I said.
I could see his face was getting red. "Not until you get down on your knees and suck it."
"I'm not giving you a fucking blow job, how many times do I have to tell you?"
"Until you actually do it. Which should be right about now." He pushed his body up against mine.
"Get off me." I said.
"No."
"Get the fuck off me." I said a tad louder.
"Like I said, no."
"Goddammit, Ashton, if you don't get the fuck off me in the next twenty seconds I swear I'm going to fucking rip your balls off and chop your dick off into pieces. Now back the fuck up!"
His eyes widened, but he didn't make any sign that he was going to back away.
"Ash, get off her. Go find Charmaine to do that, now the new girl." Someone said.
"Dakota, mind your own damn business."
I looked at the brown haired and blue eyed boy standing a few feet away. He must have just came from the cafeteria.
Since Ashton was obviously not paying any attention to me, I picked my knee up and jammed it between his legs. He stumbled backwards into the lockers across the hall. The boy, Dakota, started to laugh. "That's what you get, bro!"
He then came over to me and hung an arm around my shoulders and began to lead me toward the cafeteria. "I'm Dakota, Ashton's younger brother. You must be Delta?"
I nodded. "The one and only."
"You're the first girl to stand up to Ash like that, I'm shocked."
I gave him a puzzled look. "Why shocked?"
"Because normally every girl is trying to be all up on him."
I laughed. "I don't see how."
Right before we entered the cafeteria, the black haired girl from first hour who glared at me came walking out.
She blocked our way. Then Dakota said, "Charmaine, you might want to go help Ash out back there. He kind of got hurt."
"How the fuck did he get hurt?" She glared at me again. "What the fuck did you do?"
I smirked. "He tried to get me to give him a blow job since I teased the hell out of him back in the library. I told him no, he wouldn't get off me so I kneed him when the sun don't shine."
Her jaw dropped. "I should kick your ass!"
"It was self-defense, honey. He was trying to sexual abuse me." I said in fake, concerned voice.
"Fuck off. Just stay away from him." She pushed past me.
"Whatever, can do." I mumbled as Dakota and I walked into the cafeteria. All eyes were on eye suddenly.
"Uh, what is everyone looking at?" I whispered.
"Well, obviously, us. We came in here with my arm around you, so this is bound to start a few rumors."
I smiled and put an arm around his waist. "Well, then let's really give them something to talk about, shall we?"
He smirked, catching on to what I was saying very quickly. "Sure, this could be fun."
Dakota turned to look down at me, since he was about six feet tall and I was a short five feet and five inches fall. He then leaned down and pressed his lips to mine for a short second before he led me toward where he usually sat.
Ha, now how is that for a mother fucking first impression?
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha. I love writing this story (:
The next one will be interesting, promise.
But holy shit! I'm only on chapter five, and I have twenty comments & thirty subscribes.
I love you guys! xD

[Comments make me happy and update more! :D]

Song credit in title: Deadly Weapons by Eyes Set To Kill.