The Leastion Chronicles

Perfect

PERFECT
It was a Friday afternoon, hot and lazy. It was the middle of summer and the weather was perfect. Everything is perfect. Leo thought to himself from his spot beside the pool.
“so Leo, what's on your mind?” Zandra asked from her hammock just above were Leo was laying, stretched out like a cat.
“nothing Zandra.” Leo replied, knowing that he would eventually tell her any way.
“oh, are we playing that game? You know, the one where you pretend that nothings on your mind and then I ask ‘what’s up’ and you say ‘nothing’s up except the sky’ like you can actually fool me.” Zandra asked sarcastically, trying to maintain a straight face.
“yep that’s the game we’re playing.” Leo replied smiling.
Zandra flipped herself out of her hammock and sat down next to Leo, and just waited for him to spill his guts. Thankfully she only had to wait a few minutes.
“’I’m going to ask Seb to marry me on our anniversary.” Leo stated, his voice no louder then a whisper. He looked across at Zandra and burst out laughing. Zandra looked like some one had just told her that an alien race led by Leonard Nimoy and William Shattner were on their way to earth to collect her and crown her queen of the enterprise.
Suddenly she launched herself at Leo, wrapping her arms around his neck in a huge hug, kissed him on the cheek and then got up and did a little dance, normally reserved for when she won a bet.
“well say something. Did you have a bet going on this or are you just really happy?” Leo asked laughing at her.
Zandra stopped and looked at him before dropping down to sit on his lap.
“firstly, I better be the damn matron of honour or the best man,” Leo laughed. “and secondly yes Beth, Carla, Dem and I had a bet going. Dem thought you wouldn't propose to him for another few years, Beth said a year and Carla said six months, I said that you would propose or at least try and propose on your anniversary.” Zandra explained.
“ok I get you and the girls but you got Dem roped into this one?” he asked, Zandra nodded and then added.
“And Seb.” Leo looked at her, stunned. “Seb thought that you would never propose to him, ‘cause your always saying that you don't like the idea of needing a piece of paper to show your commitment to someone.” Zandra said, looking slightly sad and then extremely happy and exited all over again.
“he is going to be so shocked, how are you gonna do it?”
“I honestly don't know, I do know that I want to do it on our anniversary and at the restaurant were we had our first date and our first kiss. You cant tell any one though.” Leo said smiling, remembering those times.
“sweet, I promise I wont tell any one, I mean I kept the fat that Dem was going to propose to Carla a secret for almost a year. I think I an keep this a secret for a couple of weeks.” Zandra said, sounding like she couldn't believe Leo didn't trust her with this. Leo just rolled his eyes.
“wait, you knew he was going to propose for a whole year, I knew for like a month before it happened. Damn bitch, he told me no one else knew.” Zandra just laughed at Leos little outburst.
Zandra and Leo spent the rest of the afternoon planning the perfect date, and Leo trying to figure out what to say to the love of his life.
*two weeks later*
“alright tonight's the night, please dont let me forget anything.” Leo pleaded as he fixed his tie for the millionth time.
“Leo, Darl, just relax. You’ll be fine. If Seb says no I will personally strangle him.” Zandra said, only half joking. Leo laughed as he grabbed his coat.
“wish me luck babe.” Leo said.
“good luck, Darl.” Zandra said kissing him on the cheek.
It was a twenty minute drive to the restaurant, and Leo could barely hold it in.
Seb looked gorgeous, he had a simple black tux, tight enough to make Leo want to tear it off him but still loose enough to leave some things to the imagination, but Leo didn't need his imagination for that.
Sebs sandy blonde hair was combed but slightly messy from an...encounter with the back seat of Leos car. His blue eyes were slightly darkened with lust and love for Leo and his pink lips still lightly swollen.
Leo took a look in the mirror and realised he looked pretty much the same, his green eyes were darkened, his hair tousled and his lips swollen. Their clothes resembled their hair, smoothed back down but still rumpled.
When they reached the restaurant Leo opened the door for Seb and took his hand, ignoring the stares they were getting from people around them. Leo wanted the night to be perfect.
But as usual with Leo’s plans, it didn't go to plan.
First their was a small fire at the restaurant, not too big but big enough that they needed to close down for the night, secondly Leo kept getting alls from one of the new staff at his work place, asking him how to do something, and finally Seb got a all from his Language partner saying that he would have to come over and pick the assignment for their Uni lass in the morning as she had just got a all saying that her sister had just gone into labour and she had to leave for Canberra immediately.
So at about one in the morning, back at the house, curled up in bed together Leo apologised.
“I’m so sorry about tonight.” Seb rolled over and looked at him.
“it’s not your fault, I mean its not like you could control any of it.”
“I know, but I wanted tonight to be perfect, I mean its our three year anniversary.” Leo said.
“hey, baby, tonight was perfect for me, I got to spend it with the man I love and that’s all that matters to me.” Seb said kissing him gently. Leo smiled and nodded.
“Fuck I love you Seb.” Seb just chukled and mumbled a love you back before falling asleep.
The next morning Seb was awake and gone before Leo got up.
“well? How did it go?” Zandra asked and then seeing the look on Leos face.
“oh. I’ll make some coffee and you can tell me everything.” Zandra said as Leo followed her to the kitchen. He sat down, accepted the coffee handed to him and told Zandra all about it.
“but now I’m not so sure, I mean what if he says no. I don’t want to lose him Zandra.” Leo finished.
“Darl, let me tell you something. The only way you will ever lose that boy is if you either push him away or let him go. He loves you, I have no idea why, but he does love you. And another thing, that boy has been waiting for you to do something romantic and propose to him since your first anniversary.” Zandra said all this kindly, which made Leo listen all the more intently, Zandra only ever said things like that and only ever used that voice when she truly meant something.
“you know what? You’re right.” Leo said standing up, grabbing his keys and racing out the door.
“I know I am, I always am.” Zandra said smiling to herself.
Half an hour later Leo burst into Sebs Language lecture, interrupting a presentation from a student.
“before I say anything let me apologise for interrupting this lass, I promise I’ll make up for it somehow but I have something I need to ask Mr. Night.” Leo stated, warding off the Lecturer who took one look at Leo and basically dropped her pants on the floor. She just nodded and sat down.
“Seb an you pleas stand up.” Seb stood, looking slightly embarrassed and quite stunned. Leo continued with out pausing. “ I have come to realise something over the past few weeks, something I have probably known for a along time and have only recently worked up the courage to admit. And that is simply that I Love you, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I tried to do this last night and failed miserably.” with that Leo dropped down on one knee. “Sebastian Alexander Night, I love you, more then an ever be expressed by words, but here it goes. You are the Sherlock Holmes to my John Watson, the Spock to my Kirk, the Kit to my Michael, the Sam to my Dean, the Frog to my Bandit, the Merlin to my Arthur, you’re the Richie Sambora to my Jon Bon Jovi, you’re the thirty Seconds to my Mars, and you definitely put the Romance into My Chemical.” here Leo paused, everyone was stunned into silence. “look what I guess I’m trying to do in my whacked out way is ask you to marry me.” the room was silent, Leo thought that he had just made the biggest fool of himself when he heard Seb, almost whisper the magi word.
“yes.” Leo stood up and Seb ran to him, hugging him and kissing him for all he was worth saying over and over, “yes, I’ll marry you.”
With that the couple excused them selves from the class room.
They set a date and got married overseas in Ireland, but that’s another story, lets just say it was perfect.
THE END
♠ ♠ ♠
ok so thats it for now. please do let me no what you think and if anyone has any requests i would be happy to write something for them.
Finney:)