Simply Dandy

Chapter 15

“YOU TRIED TO TOUCH ME WHILE I WAS SLEEPING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I scream at Beckett from where he cowers in the corner after Jesi left. I was woken up from the feeling of being lifted off the ground and sure enough Beckett had his hands all over me carrying me to the bed.

“I was just moving you to where you could be more comfortable! I was going to sleep on the couch!” He defends, but I know that's a load of crap. “It's not I'm telling the truth here! Please you have to believe me!”

“Even if I did why the hell would I want to be in the bed that you've had countless girls in night after night while you thought I was dead?!” I scream at him feeling a pang of an emotion I haven't felt in a long time. Jealously. But why? I shake my head getting the thoughts to disappear before Beckett can read my mind.

“But I thought you were dead!” Yeah thanks to you I think bitterly and he winces from the corner. “I'm sorry Jena! If I would have known...”

“What you would have done? Dragged me here earlier?!?! Had me trapped here against my will?! Wishing I really was dead?!” I scream feeling the room shake as I do. “Why can't you get it through your thick skull there is no you and me and there never will be!!!!”

“But why not?! I know we were made for each other! You can feel it too can't you?! Why won’t you give it a chance?!?!” He begs me and I lose it.

“BECAUSE THERE'S SOMEONE ELSE!!!!!!!!” I scream and things explode and fly around the room around me as I do before I disappear out of the room and into the hallway.

I can't take it here anymore!!!! I need out! Away from here!! How can I though?! I growl loudly that turns into a scream as I bang my fists and kick my feet at a wall completely destroying it.

“I can't stand it here anymore!!!!!” I scream out falling to the ground burying my head in my knees. I need to get out of this place... I need to see Pete... I cry lightly into my knees changing the clothes on my body because I was starting to get cold. I make a red and black corset tank top, and a tutu like skirt appear in the same colors, before making some other accessories, and black heels appear.

I feel a tap on my shoulder, and I jump before looking up expecting to see Beckett but instead I see the boy from the day before.

“Are you okay?” He asks me and I nod my head whipping away my tears.

“Yeah I'm okay, but what are you doing here Matt?” I ask him and he smiles.

“You remembered my name!” He cheers and I smile.

“I couldn't forget someone’s name as cute as you.” I laugh softly pinching his cheek gently, and he giggles.

“You’re a really nice lady, what is your name?” He asks me and I smile.

“My name is Jenifer but, since you’re so adorable you can call me Jen okay? But just you.” I tell him and he smiles wide.

“Okay!” He cheers. “Does that make us friends?” He asks and I shrug.

“If you'd like to be, I know I would like to be.”

“Yay! My first friend!” He cheers and then flings his arms around me in a tight hug. I smile into the hug, I really needed one right now. I hug him tightly, not too tight, but just enough, and he sighs into my shoulder. “I only have you and-” He stops short when someone starts to come close to where we sit. “I have to go.” He whispers before disappearing in a puff of smoke again.

I sigh, and lean back on the wall my arms now empty... I feel so lonely here, before is nothing like how it is here. Most of the time I'm locked in the room, and when I do leave it no one is ever around... Why can't he just let us go?

“Because I'm afraid I'll never see you again if I do...” I hear whispered next to me finding Beckett sliding down the wall. I let out a sigh, he really needs to stay out of my head. “If I stay out then I won’t be able to know anything about you, you would stay silent.”

“Well you’re right on both things, but one day you’re going to find something out that you don't want to know like you did back in the room.” I tell him pulling my knees up to me again.

“But now that I do know, I know I actually have competition. Not that you just strictly hate me.”

“Oh but I do hate you.”

“Yes but, that isn't the only thing. I just have to find out who that lucky guy is, and figure out what he has that I don't.” He says and I can feel his mind probing mine trying to get information.

'That will never work.' I think not bothering to speak out loud.

'It’s worth a shot isn't it?' He says in my head.

'No, if I were you. I would stay out. You don't want to know who it is anyway. It would crush you inside, and then make you furious.'

'Does that mean I know him?'

'Y-No. Not at all.'

'That was almost a yes.' He says with a smirk on his and I just shrug.

“Doesn't matter if you do or don't know him, you two are complete opposites.” I tell him getting up and then walking away from him down the hallway.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments please??????