Even Though I'm on My Own, I Know I'm Not Alone

014

All through out the night for the next week I would receive calls from Reyna.

Did your vagina hurt afterwards? How do you breastfeed? Is it supposed to hurt? I think I got the twins mixed up! What kind of formula did you use?

It was like I had the twins. But I couldn't blame her, she was slightly neurotic.

-------

"Bekah, wake up. I'm leaving."

"What?" I pulled the covers over my body and sat up.

"Tour? I told you I was leaving today and I need you to take me to Ben's."

"Excuse me? You never told me this. This is bullshit."

"I can't help it."

I huffed and tried to find some clothes. James put his hands on my naked waist and I pushed him away.

"Oh, come on, Bekah. You seriously can't be like that."

"Go wake up Brooklyn and put her in the car."

We drove in silence the whole way. James kept trying to touch me but I just shrugged him off. He sighed and hit his head against the window.

We were walking up the stairs to the apartment and I could hear Reyna screaming at Ben.

We walked in at a very awkward time. Danny, Sam, and Cameron were all looking down at the floor awkwardly while Reyna was crying and screaming, telling Ben if he left he couldn't come back. James set Brooklyn down and she went into Ben's room and got on his bed.

"HOW CAN YOU FUCKING TELL ME NOT TO COME BACK TO MY APARTMENT?"

"I PAY FOR HALF OF THE SHIT YOU DO. HOW CAN YOU JUST FUCKING LEAVE ME? AFTER A WEEK OF HAVING NOT ONE, BUT TWO OF YOUR KIDS?!"

"I CAN'T DO SHIT ABOUT IT. SO STOP FUCKING CRYING AND GET YOUR EMOTIONS AND HORMONES TOGETHER, WE ALL HAVE A FUCKING PLANE TO CATCH."

"DO NOT TALK TO ME LIKE THAT. YOU ARE LEAVING ME FOR TWO AND HALF MONTHS TO CARE FOR YOUR CHILDREN, WHILE YOU GET TO GO AND HAVE PARTIES EVERYNIGHT AND PROBABLY HAVE SEX WITH OTHER GIRLS."

"OH DO NOT PULL THAT SHIT ON ME. I NEVER CHEATED ON YOU."

"JUST GET THE FUCK OUT, BEN."

"I'LL CALL YOU LATER, BITCH." He grabbed his bags, kissed Reyna quickly, hugged me, and left. And then he screamed, "BYE BABIES AND BROOKLYN!"

James sighed and proceeded passed me to tell Brooklyn bye, and then stood in front of me.

"So you're not going to hug me, nor kiss me bye?"

I looked down and shook my head no. "Your daughter is sick and she needs you, and you're just leaving her."

"I can't fucking help it, are you seriously going to be that stubborn."

I wiped my eyes and didn't say anything.

He forced his lips upon mine even though I refused and then walked out, slamming the door.

I stood there for about a good 2 seconds before I ran after him.

"James wait," I jumped up onto him as he held me up by my ass.

"I knew you couldn't resist." He smirked into my lips.

"JAMES!" Danny screamed.

"I gotta go." He dropped me and slapped my ass.

"Love you."
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry about the lack of updates.
i'm not sure really if they'll come faster or slower...
i feel like i have my OWN fucking danny and bekah relationship on my hands...
i hope you enjoy this.