Even Though I'm on My Own, I Know I'm Not Alone

025

Danny's POV
I headed over to James' to get all of Bekah's shit together, I was hoping James would be home. Just to start some shit.

I knocked on the door, and James answered it.

"I'm here to get Bekah's stuff." I walked past him and into the bedroom.

"Excuse me? Who the fuck do you think you are?"

"I think Bekah told me to come get her shit from here. So that's what I'm doing."

"Me and Bekah are together, you're not taking anything from here."

"Then why is she at my house?"

I could see he was about to get really mad. So I grabbed the bags and just walked outside with them while James just stood there.

"You know, she's never going to be with you. She's not fucking stupid and she knows how you are, and that will never change. You'll never be good enough for her."

"We'll see about that."

"There's nothing to fucking debate about, Danny! You're NOTHING to her, that's all you'll ever be!"

"Oh really? And who did she always go back to? Who did she cheat on you with? ME! SHE'S ALWAYS WANTED ME, YOU WERE JUST THE SECOND FUCKING CHOICE. I ALWAYS CAME BEFORE YOU, AND THAT'S HOW IT'S ALWAYS GOING TO FUCKING BE. SO JUST LEAVE ME AND BEKAH ALONE SO WE CAN FINALLY BE TOGETHER. YOU WERE THE ONE WHO ALWAYS FUCKED IT UP FOR US."

"You fucked it up for yourself! You cheated, lied, and did everything you weren't supposed to do!"

"And she still loved me. Doesn't that say something? She was mine first, and you were wrong to try and take her from me."

"I didn't try, I fucking succeeded, we're always going to be connected. We have a child together. A child. A bond as such you will never have with her."

"I have more than a fucking bond like that, I'm Danny Worsnop. Bekah BRUCE'S soul mate. Yeah, that's right. I fucking said it. She's my soul mate." I smirked at him and climbed in the car.

I sped back over to my house, and when I walked in, Bekah was curled up on the couch asleep.

She was adorable. I set her bags down and sat down at the edge of the couch and rubbed her forehead.

"Did you get my stuff," She moaned.

"Yep."

"Were there any problems?"

"Nope, none that I know of."

She stretched, and she noticed I was staring at her.

"What?" She laughed.

"Will you drink some champagne with me tonight?"

"Of course."
♠ ♠ ♠
op
danny's moving in on her!!!
so you guys should get this story to 10 stars before chapter 30.
<3