Status: Complete.

This Is How I Disappear

Lost It All

It has been a good little while since that let Zacky come home, Delilah couldn't be happier. I am happy that she is happy, but I can't help but wish that she was happy with me. I still can't believe that she is pregnant with his child. After all that happened, she still wants a family with him, and she is still going to marry him. I probably sound like I hate Zacky but I don't. I just hate how is treating Delilah, she is the best thing that ever happened to him and he can't even see it. Oh well, I guess it isn't my place to say anything, or to even care. I am currently on my way to the studio, to meet our new drummer. Some how I don't think he will anything close to the drummer or person that Jimmy was. But like they say “Onward and Upward.”, yeah fucking right. I miss my best friend. I miss the good times we all used to have.

I pulled into the studio, right behind Delilah. I am shocked when I see the slight baby pump that Delilah has. She looks so beautiful. I walked over to her and hugged her as tight as I can, she still has no clue that I am secretly in love with her. I pulled away to get a better look at her and notice that she has been crying.

“What's wrong, Delilah?”

“Me and Zacky got in a fight.”

“Over what, I thought you guys were okay?”

“We were but then he told me that he didn't want our baby.” Delilah looked completely broken, right now I hate Zacky.

“Well, why isn't he with you?”

“He ran off, Johnny.” she broke down even more. “I don't know where he went.”

“It's okay, sweetheart. He'll come back.” I said trying to comfort her, it can't be good for the baby for her to be this upset.

“I don't think he will.”

“Why, is that?”

“He told me when he left that you could have me, because he didn't want me anymore.”

Now I am worried, I know Zacky had to be high when he said that. Any man would have to be to give this woman away.

“I think he started that shit again.” she stated

“Well, lets go meet this new kid and maybe Zacky will show up and sweep you off your feet.” I said as I hugged her again.

“what's the kids name?”

“Arin, I think.”
♠ ♠ ♠
this is such a filler chapter, but oh well it happens