Status: Complete.

This Is How I Disappear

Alive Now

So much has changed. Zacky is dead, he left me to raise our little boy on my own. Yep, we I had a little boy. His name is Oliver James Baker. He has Zacky's green eyes and black hair. And he has his dads personality too, I hoped thought that he would have a little bit of Zacky's personality, but I never imagined he would be this much like him he is going to be a handful for this single mom. The guys have been super supportive, especially Johnny, he has always been there for me. I would be lying if I told you that I didn't have feelings for Johnny, I mean he has practically helped me raise Oliver. My alarm clock went off reminding me that I needed to get ready for work. I work at a local store, I know right, but it helps and it takes my mind off of the stuff I don't like to deal with. I heard little feet running down the hall and I couldn't help but giggle. I saw my bedroom door open slowly then I saw my sweet little mini-Zacky stick his little head through the door. He saw me and took off running once he got to the bed he took a big leap and landed on top of me.

“Mama, are you done feeping yet?” I laughed at his cuteness.

“Yeah sweetie.”

“YAY! Breakthust time!” he yelled running into the kitchen.

I got up and followed him into the kitchen. He was sitting at the table like I could just cross my arms and wiggle my nose and breakfast would magically appear.

“Ollie, I have to make it. It's might take a little while.” I told him.

“Otay, Ollie is going to go watch TV.” he said sliding out of the chair and running to the TV.

I giggled once again at him, I have know clue why he speaks in third person like that.

I made his pancakes and called him to come eat. We ate in silence that was until the was a knock on the front door. I got up and walked over to the door, I looked in the peep hole and saw that it was Johnny. I forgot that I asked him to watch Oliver today. I opened the front door and smiled.

“Hey.” Johnny said as I stood aside allowing him to enter the apartment.

“How are you this morning?” I asked

I knew I wouldn't get an answer for Oliver noticed Johnny.

“DADDY!” he yelled running into Johnny's arms, Johnny picked him and hugged him.

Oh yeah, did I forget to mention that Oliver calls Johnny daddy. I need to talk to him about but I don't have the time. Then the phone rang.

“Hello.”
”Hey Delilah, I was just calling to tell you that we don't need you today.”
“Are you sure, Pete.” I asked.
”Yeah, it's been a slow day, and you deserve a break”
“Thanks.”
”No problem”

I walked back over to where Johnny and Oliver were and looked at Johnny. I knew I needed to talk to Ollie about the whole 'daddy' thing, but it would make it easier if Johnny was here.

“Johnny, I need to talk to you, alone.” I said.

“Okay. Hey, why don't you go pick a movie for us, little man.”

“OTAY!” he yelled running to the DVD stand.

I grabbed Johnny's hand an pulled him into the bedroom closing the door behind me so Oliver couldn't hear.

“What's wrong?” Johnny asked.

“Oh, I don't have to go to work today.”

“That's all?”

“No, I need to talk to Ollie about the whole daddy thing.” I said.

“I don't mind that he calls me daddy, it actually makes me feel good.” I smiled at his words.

“No that's not it. He needs to know that you aren't his Father, I want him to know the truth. I'm not saying that he can't call you daddy, I just want him to know.”

“Okay, do you want me to leave?” he asked.

“No, I would rather you be here, in case he takes it bad, he listens to you better than me when he is upset.”

“Well lets do this thing” I laughed, he is so strange.

We walked out the door and into the living room. Well here goes nothing.
♠ ♠ ♠
For those who are wondering, I'm deleting 'This Is Redemption, This Is Our Lives Washed Clean' which is the sequel and so I'm posting the few chapters here.