Status: Complete.

This Is How I Disappear

Tension

I am awakened from my dreaming by Zacky, I love waking up like this. Zacky was laying behind me with me pulled into his chest and his arms wrapped securely around my waist and at this very moment he is placing feather light kiss on my neck. I sigh and try to make myself closer to him.

“I Love You, Delilah.” Zacky whispered in my ear.

I rolled over so that I can see his face. I love his face more than anything in the world, his eyes are the loveliest shade of green I have ever seen. Everything about this man made my life seem so worthwhile. He is my reason for existence. Without him I am nothing, nothing but lost. Without even thinking, I take his face in my hands and lock our lips together, Zacky kissed me back not wasting his time deepening the kiss. Zacky rolled over so that he was hovering over me, while still holding his own body weight. My hands found their way to his hair. Zacky was the one that broke our kiss and when he did, he looked me in the eye and I feel like at this moment I can straight into his soul. And I love everything I see, I am about tell him and show him how much I love him when a tall man burst through our bedroom door.

“WHOAA! Nice Ass!”Jimmy yelled as he noticed our position.

“What the hell, Jimmy! We're not even naked.” Zacky said as he rolled over and stood up to go punch a rather sad looking Johnny, who I didn't see cause Jimmy is so fucking tall and Johnny is so fucking short.

Most people would question why and how they were in my bedroom but I have known Jimmy long enough to never question him.

“what's up” Zacky asked

“nothing we just wanted to come let you know that since we have been off tour for a couple of months we a starting to record the new album today.” Johnny said sounding a little sad.

Zacky and Jimmy left to go get us some breakfast, I was rather glad that Johnny didn't go along I want to talk to him about his gloomy mood.

“Johnny.” I said, interrupting his staring contest with the tree outside the window.

“yeah”

“Whats wrong with you today.”

“Do you ever just get that gut feeling that something is going to happen?” he asked looking me directly in the eye.

“yeah, is it a good or bad feeling, Johnny?” I asked getting kinda of worried. Zacky told me that Johnny gets the feelings and they almost always come true, almost like he is physic.

“Bad, Delilah, really bad” Johnny said going back to staring out the window.
♠ ♠ ♠
yeah this chapter is really freaking short but i thought it is better than nothing

Comment, subscribe.

i love my readers and subcribers! =]

-Stephanie