Status: How far would you go for revenge?

Lone Wolf

Mated to a Stranger

"Put me down!" Elyria growled as she pounded on his lower back and began squirming. She gasped as his hand slid from her thigh to up under her dress and landed on her bare ass cheek revealing her secret.

"No panties? Well you make things easy for men don't you." Marcus growled. "Does this mean you're the whore of the pack?" he added as he slid his hand closer to her center, she gasped. No man has touched her before, she wasn't enjoying it.

"You know damn well! Do you smell another male on me?" she snapped; he smirked.

"No, which is going to be even more thrilling and good to know as I make you mine." he growled.

"No." she breathed out and she started to squirm even more. Her eyes widened in fear as she felt one of his fingers slid into her making her cry out.

"Well for someone who says they don't want this you sure are wet." he said with an evil chuckle. Elyria hated her body for betraying her.

"Burn in hell!" she screamed out.

"Your words are so kind." he said with a chuckle before his cabin came in site. He reached the steps and set her on her feet and grabbed her wrist, she was glaring daggers at him.

"Why are you doing this?" she growled.

"Why? Because revenge is sweet, and a woman is even sweeter." he said before sticking the finger he had in her into his mouth and licked her away before pulling her closer to him and breathed in her scent. She gasped as he nipped at her neck, mating was one thing. But a blood bond was even stronger, no one blood bonded with their mate unless they were in love, this man would be an idiot if he bit into her neck.

Marcus pulled back some before grabbing her by the back of the head and crushing his lips to hers kissing her hard her free hand came to his chest to try and push him away but she felt herself relaxing as she started to enjoy the kiss. This wasn't right at all, but feeling so good could be right. The hand she had against his chest tightened into a fist as she clenched his shirt, he gave a slight growl before he ripped her dress away leaving her in just a bra and embarrassment. No one has seen this part of her, yet Marcus eyes held no disgust just hunger. She relaxed and clung to his neck when he picked her up and dragged her inside. He carried her to his bedroom.

"Your skin is so soft..." Marcus said in a husky voice as he laid her down onto the bed before he found her lips once more in a kiss. Expertly, his lips teased hers and before she had time to realize was she was doing she opened her mouth, and his tongue slipped inside, gently storking hers. Skilfully, his lips teased and caressed, stoking a fire within her. Involuntarily, she found herself responding, gripping his biceps as his hands ran up and down her back. He kissed and caressed her the second he removed her bra, nipping and stroking, stimulating nerve endings until her entire body hummed with awareness. Heat was building inside of her and she squirmed restlessly. Marcus was licking her belly and massaging her hips, then shockingly, he grabbed her thighs and pulled her legs apart, burying his face in her curls. Inhaling deeply, he licked at her nether lips. Elyria tried to pull away but his grip tightened.

"I can smell your arousal; taste it...It calls to me." he looked up at her, his eyes dilated, his breathing uneven. He stood up and removed his own clothes revealing an amazing body and he moved over her giving her a hot and hard kiss. "You're mine." he muttered against her lips before he moved to her neck and running his teeth lightly over her skin, biting down gently but not actually breaking the surface. trailing his hips up her neck and back to her mouth, he sucked on her lower lip before kissing her again.

She started to melt into the kiss but then felt him push a finger inside her once more and she stiffened. It felt...strange. "Relax, this will make it eaiser." he whispered against her mouth. She wasn't sure why she wasn't fighting him, but least she was lying beneath Daniel. The finger probed her body and she felt an interesting sensation tingle down low. Of their own violation, her hips jerked against his hand and he worked another finger inside. Again she stiffened, it was uncomfortable and tight but soon the movement of his hand created more strange feelings within her and she felt herself becoming moist and relaxed.

Marcus' fingers began to slide easily in and iout of her asnd she closed her eyes, concentrating on the feelings growing within. There was tension but it felt good, exciting... Her breathing became shallow and she felt herself striving to reach some unknown place. When he stopped, she whimpered her displeasure. Suddenly, his fingers were gone. Her eyes flew open to see him rise above her and position his manhood at her entrance. For a moment he paused and looked at her in the eye before thrusting himself into her.

She gasped. In hurt. He was too big. "No!" Struggling, she tried to escape but was pinned between his arms. He pulled out and pushed into her again twice more, each time entering more deeply until he was fully sheathed.

Tears trickled from her eyes and he bent forward, licking at them. "It will be fine. The first time can be difficult." He reassured. "You're slight compared to me but in a moment it will be better. Tell me when the pain subsides."

"Some part of her brain noted the Marcus trembled as he held himself still within her, but she was too consumed with what she herself was feeling to wonder why. After a few moments, the burning dissipated and she swallowed hard before nodding. "I'm alright now." Slowly, he began to move within her and soon the pleasureable sensations returned. They seemed to grow from within her, like a bubble slowly expanding... As Marcus moved his shaft wiithin her, it stroked her female parts. Her breathing became shallow. She needed more...more of something, though she wasn't quite sure. Her fingers dug into his back and he seemed to understand.

Marcus plunged into her faster, harder, deeper... Suddenly the bubble burst and she lost control, her limbs quivering as she found her release. Vaguely, she was aware of Marcus grunting in pleasure before collasping on top of her, his chest heaving.

After a moment, he pulled out of her and rolled over. The room was silent except for the sound of their breathing. As the pleasureable feelings faded, Elyria's rational mind took over. What the hell did she just do?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry so long, most chapters shouldn't be after this....