Everyone Has Secrets

on the edge

AMYELIA

After talking to Jake on his porch I went back to my house and changed into my pajamas. After a minute Riley came in and I got her some clothes to wear. When she was dressed we sat on my bed and talked for awhile.

"So, um is Tyler with anyone?" Riley suddenly asked acting shy which wasn't like her.

"Yea, why?" I asked and her cheeks turned red.

"I was just wondering," She answered looking away.

"He likes you, you know," I told her and her head snapped back to look at me.

"Really? How do you know?" She questioned, her face serious.

"I can see it on his face, the way he looks at you," I told her and a smile appeared on her face.

"So, you and jacob?" Riley asked with and eyebrow up.

"What?" I said innocently.

"I saw you two during the movie, don't play dumb," She responded.

"Yea I know," I said and I could feel myself blushing.

"So where am I sleeping?" Riley asked standing up and stretching her arms above her head.

"The guest room, its right next door," I answered.

"Thanks, good night," Riley responded and headed towards the door.

"Good night," She closed my door and I got under the covers in my bed.

I started reading To Kill a Mocking Bird and got pretty far when I heard a tap on my window. I looked at the window but disregarded the noise. A couple seconds later it happened again so I got up and walked over to it. I looked out and saw Jake standing in the yard smiling I opened the window and leaned out.

"What are you doing?" I shout-whispered.

"I was bored and I don't have your phone number!" He called back.

I rolled my eyes, climbed out my window onto the roof and sat on the edge with my legs hanging over the side.

"Toss me your phone" I told him.

He dug into his pocket and pulled out his phone a second later.

"Ready?" I nodded and then his phone went flying towards me, I caught it thankfully.

I entered my number into his phone and tossed it back to him. He typed something into it thenheld it up.

"Smile," He called and I did right as the flash went off.

"Does it look ok?" I asked and he nodded.

"You good know?" I questioned.

"Yea, I'll see you later Amyelia! Good night,"

"Good night Jacob," I responded.

I got up and went back into my room. I was about to get into bed again when I heard my phone go off. I picked it up off my dresser.

hey

hi jake


After responding I climbed into bed and once again got under the covers. We kept texting and I fell asleep waiting for him to respond. That night my dreams were filled with Jacob and me and I never wanted to wake up.
♠ ♠ ♠
its short but I wanted to update it right now so I hope you like it! :)