Everyone Has Secrets

Pushing

After getting my stuff from the office Paul showed me to my locker and then told me how to get to my first class, he then ran off to find Embry and Quil. I sighed and opened my locker, put some stuff in it and then walked to my first class, Trig.

When I got to class I had the teacher, a large man with short brown hair, sign a paper the woman in the office gave to me. He then directed me to a seat in the far corner by a girl who looked to happy since we were in Trig.

"Hi, I'm Kim" She said once I sat down.

"I'm Amyelia" I said and she nodded.

Kim opened her mouth to say something but the teacher stopped her by starting to teach us stuff. Kim then pulled out her notebook and wrote something down before sliding it over to me.

How are you liking La Push so far?

Its nice, I haven't seen much of it though

I can change that, I could show you around after school

That would be nice


We kept passing notes until the bell rang and she pointed me in the right direction of my next class, P.E. She said I had Seth in this class so that's a plus. When I got to the gym the gym teacher said I didn't have to dress out today, which I was thankful for. I just sat there watching everyone play basketball. When the bell rang I got up and started walking to my next class.

About half way there I heard someone call, "Hey, you!" I turned to see a girl running over to me.

"Hi, your Amyelia right?" She asked while we walked/

"Yea" I answered simply.

"Awesome! I'm Riley, its nice to meet you" She said sticking out her hand which I shook.

"Nice to meet you too" I said.

"Whats your next class??" Riley asked coking her head to the side.

"History" I answered and a huge smile broke out on her face.

"Me too!!" she exclaimed jumping up and down, I laughed at her but she didn't care.

We started walking again, her leading the way. When we got to the class she asked the teacher if I could sit by her since I was new. He agreed and I she started jumping up and down again. She grabbed my hand and pulled me to the back of the class to our seats.

"What are you on Riles and where can I get some?!?" I exclaimed, she was bouncing around in her chair.

"Not telling and not sharing!" She answered so I put on a pouty face and sat still for a moment.

"OK, I'll share" she said reaching into her bag and pulling out skittles.

"Ooooh, I love skittles!" I said sticking out my hand so she could give me some.

"Me too!" She said and then looked at the teacher who was glaring at her.

After that we whispered not paying the teacher any attention and when the bell rang we jumped out of our chairs and raced out of the room.

"I win!" She said once we were out of the room.

"No I win!" I argued.

"I did"

"i did!"

"No I did"

"Girls, girls, your both pretty now stop fighting" I heard Embry say.

Riley and I looked at each other then busted out laughing. I walked over to Embry, linked my arm with his and held out my arm for Riley. Then we walked off to the cafeteria, got our lunches and joined the other guys.

I had to forced Quil out of his seat so Riles could sit next to me. He just sat on the floor until Embry got up to get the fork he had forgotten, Quil then took his seat. When Embry got back he stood there for a second then sat in the empty seat Quil hadn't seen and we all busted out laughing. Suddenly another Seth walked up with a plate of food and stood next to Paul.

"Hey Seth" Embry said.

"Hey! Who's she?" He asked looking at Riley.

"Oh, Riley" Quil answered.

"Alright then" He said and pushed Jared out of his seat and sat down.

"Hey" Jared said and pushed Paul out of his seat and sat down.

Paul looked pissed and was about to shove Embry so I got up and ran over to him and pushed him over to my seat.

"You guys are stupid" I said as I pushed Paul onto my seat and then I sat on his lap and started eating my food again.

Riley laughed at Paul's face, Quil and Embry didn't look like they cared, Seth glared at me playfully for calling him stupid and Jared was shoveling food. For some reason I found all of this funny and started laughing which made Riley laugh which made everyone look at us we were insane.

"Whats so funny?" Paul asked craning his neck to look at me.

I stopped laughing and said, "Nothing" very seriously and took a bite of my pizza. This made Riley laugh harder and she almost fell out of her chair.

"I'm OK" She said recovering quickly.

"Soo, what are we doing today??" I asked curiously.

"Homework" Riley answered, "Just kidding, you should have seen your faces"

"How about cliff diving?" Seth asked.

"Oh that's sounds dangerous, lets do it" Riley exclaimed.

"I'm with Riles, lets do it" I said.

"OK, we will meet at the beach after school" Seth said, then the bell rang and we all went off in different directions.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am sooo sorry that I havent updated in a while, I got distracted and had writers block, sorry.
I hope you like this
Dont be a silent reader,COMMENT!!
:]
Check out my other stories and my phobia contest!!