Sequel: Hey Butterfly

Undead

Chapter One

Chapter 1
There they were my favorite band ever The Undead. Charlotte was afraid to go talk to them since all six of them were in a circle together. But hey I looked mad good in my opinion and I was here to see them so why not talk to them?
I looked down at my outfit; Denim mini skirt, black tank top that showed a little of my stomach and tattoo, and my purple converse then topped off with an undead baseball hat sitting on my straightened hair. I smiled at Charlotte who was freaking out about the idea of actually talking to our favorite band. Charlotte was dressed more covered than I was with black skinny jeans and an Undead t-shirt but we both were wearing converse except hers were bright green. The only real difference between the two of us was our hair mine was red with the bottom half dyed black and hers was brown with purple highlights.
One foot in front of the other I walked over to the six people who have ruled my world since I was 14. For a few seconds I wasn’t sure if Charlotte was going to fall me but soon enough I heard her footsteps behind me. As I walked up the two guys who had been standing face my direction stopped talking and smiled at me. I smiled back at them with a smile I have been told is seducing. Soon enough the rest of the band turned to see what JDog and Charlie were looking at. I noticed how Da Kurlzz eyes instantly went from me to Charlotte which she would love.
“Hi” I said to nobody in particular but I was looking at JDog who seemed to be trying to seduce me with his eyes and it was working.
“Hey” they all replied. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Charlotte go to stand next to Da Kurlzz. She made her move I was going to make mine. I walked to stand in-between Charlie and JDog, as I stepped I purposefully shook my hips a little more than they naturally did just so Deuce would have something to look at.
“Nice hat” I heard Charlie say to me. “Looks a lot like the one we usually wear.”
“Yeah, that exactly why I bought it” I said smiling at him. For the last four years I’ve always been attracted to JDog but standing here I noticed myself leaning closer to Charlie.
Suddenly the door behind us opened and a man dressed in all black with a headset on stepped out “10 minutes until the show guys” then he noticed me and Charlotte. “Do you girls have backstage passes?”
“Uhh” I started to answer. Then Charlie started talking “Yeah. I’m her backstage pass” he answered as he pointed to me.
“Well she’ll need the kind that she wears around her neck Charlie” Wow this guy really didn’t want to give Charlie a break.
I hear Charlie laugh next to me “If I could hang around her neck the way her necklace is I would.”
“Yeah I know. But you already have about five girls backstage we don’t have room for anymore.”
“Kick them all out. I want this one” I know I should have felt like something he thought he could easily own but for some reason I just smiled.
“Fine. But you guys have to get in here to get ready. And what about the other girl?”
For the first time since entering their little circle I heard Da Kurlzz speak “She’s with me.”
The man shook his head but propped open the door to let Deuce grab it then hold it open for me. I walked in and wanted to pinch myself to make sure I wasn’t dreaming. Suddenly I felt an arm around my waist; I looked up to see JDog next to me. Next thing I know there’s another arm around me and I look to my right to see Charlie looking at me and smiling. I smile back at him and hold his gaze until we both break away because we hear what sounded like a pack of heels. I look away to see about 6 or so girls walk by completely pissed and glaring at me.
Charlie traded those girls for me? I thought to myself.
“You are completely worth it” Charlie whispers in my ear.
We kept walking around backstage until we reach a table with all their masks. After they put them on and made sure of what songs they’d be singing. I saw Charlie whispering something into the ear of the man who had come to get us then the man nodded and patted Charlie’s shoulder.
What is going on? I thought. I hated not knowing things but I guess I should be happy just to be in my favorite band’s presence.
They walked me and Charlotte over to the side of the stage and went to grab their mikes and whatever they needed.
“Can you believe we are here?” Charlotte asks me.
“Of course not. I’m still trying to process in my head that Charlie gave up those girls for me.”
“Well duh you are much better than those whores. And he won’t even have to get you checked for STDs!” She said laughter creeping into her voice.
I looked at her and shook my head. Charlotte was my best friend which was why she was the one here with me all way in California on the other side of the country from our hometown in Massachusetts. Without her I wouldn’t have even started listening to Undead or dreamt of marrying JDog.
“But I may have to get him checked. Remember he has a weenie that he loves to show” I said to her trying to finish the sentence without dying from laughter.
“Yeah I really do. But for now I have to go on stage” The sound of his voice scared me a little because I hadn’t even heard him come over to us. The next thing he did startled me even more; he pulled down the bandana off of his mouth and kissed me. He smiled at my shocked face and walked over to where he would be rocking the stage.
“He’s such a bitch” JDog tells me as he glared at Charlie.
“Why is he a bitch?” I asked.
“Because he took you from me” I was not expecting that answer or the kiss he gave me through the part of his mask that had been cut off. Then he left to take his position next to Da Kurlzz’s drums.
I whirled around on my toes to look at Charlotte to see her and Da Kurlzz pretty damn close. I heard him tell her that he loved the purple streaks in her hair and her bright green shoes. Before he left to go on stage he kissed her on the cheek leaving her smiling and blushing.
She looked at me trying so hard to keep herself from screaming while she said “Da Kurlzz just kissed me!!” She then saw my face “What’s the matter?”
“JDog and Charlie just kissed me. Does this mean I have to choose between them?” I asked her but she didn’t hear my questions because the crowd was going crazy. I then heard Deuce start singing California.
I shook my head and decided to enjoy myself for now. For the first few songs me and Charlotte jumped up and down with the crowd and sang along with the band. We stopped to enjoy the guys’ singing and she couldn’t keep up with Charlie’s rapping. There we were backstage with Undead dancing on the side of the stage. For every song we tried to figure out who knew the band better by whoever figured out what song they were playing within the first few seconds. I kept winning I guess when I was younger I was a little obsessive.
“Everywhere I go” I say smiling. I love this song and I know every word of it. I closed my eyes and danced to Charlie’s voice.
“Willow” Charlotte said and hit me on the shoulder.
“What?” I asked as I rub my shoulder.
She raised her arm and pointed at Charlie who was motioning for somebody on our side of the stage to go over to him. “I think he wants you out there.”
“I don’t know” I didn’t want to walk out there to find out it wasn’t me he wanted. I pointed to myself and mouthed Me?
Charlie answered with a nod. I shook my head at him which just caused him to motion to me more.
“GO!” Charlotte yells at me and pushes me towards Charlie. Shit I was already seen by the crowd might as well go through with this.
As I walk over to Charlie I see JDog’s face full of confusion and what seemed to be jealousy and anger. “What?” I ask him quietly.
“Dance with me” he tells me as he grabs the mike off the stand. With his other arm he turned me around and pushed me against his body.
Fuck I thought. He wants to grind.
Being this close to Charlie I thought would only happen in my dreams but there I was about to grind with Charlie as he waited for his turn to sing with one arm around me waist.
“Ready for this?” He asks me quietly in my ear.
I look back at him and smile “As ready as I’ll ever be” I say quickly knowing his part was coming up.
He starts to sing and we start to grind “Let’s get this party jumping. Let’s see some 40 chugging. I wanna see” I feel him let go of me and see him out of the corner of my eye point to me.”Your booty rubbing up against my dick when I start buzzing.”
I shake my head slightly but the smile never leaves my face. I keep dancing with Charlie as he sings. I looked towards Charlotte who was taking a picture on her phone. My gaze shifted slightly and I could see JDog staring at me but not at my eyes but the space in-between my legs that showed when Charlie and I went down. I grabbed on to Charlie’s legs when my foot slid as we went back down towards the stage floor, only then did JDog’s eyes level to my face.
At the end of the song Charlie kiss me through his bandana which was a very funny feeling, said goodnight to the crowd, and walked off the stage with his arm around my waist.
I looked up at him and asked “Why did you dance with me in the middle of your concert? You never do that.”
“You’re special” he answers and pulls me closer to him.
When we reach the side of the stage I reach up and grab his glasses and put them on my own face. I don’t think he expected me to do what I did next; I pulled his bandana off of his mouth and kissed him. It wasn’t like the kiss he gave me earlier, it lasted longer, had more feeling, and wouldn’t be erased by JDog.
“You guys have to breathe at some point” I hear Da Kurlzz say but we don’t stop for another minute or so.
When we finally pulled away I noticed that my hands had gripped onto his sweatshirt and he had his hands on my back not on my ass like most guys do. I looked at his face to see his reaction and saw a big smile across his face. Suddenly there was a flash and we looked over to see Charlotte standing with a camera pointing at us.
“Sorry I had to. It was so cute and priceless” She said shyly as she returned her camera to her bag. I noticed that Da Kurlzz was standing behind her with his chin resting on the top of her head with his arms around her and his mask on the top of his head.
I rested my head on Charlie’s shoulder and felt his arms pull tightly around me reluctant to let me go. But I wasn’t going anywhere for now.
Deuce walked by still wearing his mask and announced that it was time to go on the bus. It was then that I realized I had made out with a rockstar and probably wouldn’t be able to stay with him.
“Are you two coming on the tour bus?” Charlie asked me.
“Do you want us to?”
“Nah I was planning on leaving you here. Of course I want you to.”
“Then we…” I start to answer then look at Charlotte who nods “will.”
“Good. We will have a fucking party!” He says as he leads me to the door with Da Kurlzz and Charlotte behind us.
We walk to the tour bus making small talk and I was impressed that not once did his hand slide down to my ass. He was being an actual gentleman. For once in my life I had picked the right one who knew it would be a guy who made a living off of singing and partying. When we reached the bus the door was already opened from Deuce, Funny Man, JDog, and Johnny three tears going inside.
“After you” Charlie said and stepped aside to let me go up the steps.
The first person I saw was Funny Man sitting on a couch “Look for once I’m not the one bringing back High School girls. Bitch, are you legal?”
“Yes I am. Not that would stop you guys anyways” I finished going up the steps then grabbed Charlotte’s hand to keep her from falling, she’s a klutz.
I waited for Charlie to get up the steps to move around the bus. I was going to follow Charlotte to the back but I wasn’t sure what her and Da Kurlzz were about to do. Charlie grabbed my hand and leaded me to the back. After I walked by Funny Man and Deuce decided to follow and I could feel Deuce’s eyes on my ass. I turned around and looked at him, when he saw me looking he winked.
In the back was a couch big enough for us all to sit on. I saw Charlotte sitting near the corner so I went and sat next to her with Charlie on the other side of me. I don’t know how but Charlotte ended up shifting down the couch creating enough room for somebody else to sit in-between us. JDog decided to take full advantage of the chance to get close to me.
“Wow no hoes on the bus?” I asked Charlie.
“Wait a few minutes they have to get out of the stadium area. You’ll hear them knocking soon.”
“So you bitches are legal?” Funny Man asked me again
“Yeah I am.”
Charlotte looked away from Da Kurlzz “But I’m not. Does that really matter? I mean if we don’t get caught you’re safe, right?”
Funny Man laughed at her “I really don’t give a fuck if you’re legal. But don’t mention that you aren’t when my hoes get here. I always manage to piss off at least two of them so I don’t want them to go blabbing that we have an underage girl on the bus.”
Charlotte looked shocked by his reply “Wow you actually care about Da Kurlzz?”
“HA! Fuck no. I just want to maybe have the chance to try and screw you two. I at least don’t stop until I hit that hoe” his little speech was interrupted by a knock at the door. “Speaking of hoes.” He got up to go answer the door.
Charlie grabbed my hat and put it on his own head. I looked up him “You stole my hat.”
“You stole my glasses” he replies then gently kisses me. The sound of heels hitting the floor stopped us for continuing, but apparently it didn’t stop Da Kurlzz and Charlotte.
The first girl coming down the hallway decided to be a real groupie and quote Charlie “Like Oh my god is that Charlie Scene?!” She says as she places herself on him. Apparently she didn’t see me, thought I was JDog’s, or didn’t care.
JDog took this opportunity to take another shot at me “Don’t worry I can keep you entertain while Charlie is busy.”
I looked at Charlie who was kissing the hoe on his lap. I doubt he was actually forced to kiss her enough though she did seem to be pulling his head towards her. I shrug my shoulder and looked at JDog who instantly started kissing me. It didn’t feel right so I pushed myself away from him which made me hit Charlie which caused the hoe on his lap to pull away from him.
“Hey Bitch watch out.”
“Sorry” I said and got up to leave. I could hear Charlie yelling after me but I kept walking. I wouldn’t really leave the parking lot because of Charlotte. I walked right passed Funny Man and some girl making out on the couch, down the steps, and out the door.
I wasn’t sure where my car was parked so I just kept walking without an actual destination in mind. I wouldn’t let myself cry but soon enough silent tears were rolling down my face. Somewhere in the distance I heard a door close I turned half hoping it had been the bus door closing. But it wasn’t the darkness behind me was empty. I kept walking and finally found my mustang one of the only cars left in the parking lot. When I reached it I went to the side facing away from the bus and sat down not caring that I was getting dirty.
I just walked away from Charlie Scene. The greatest guy like ever who happened to be a rockstar. Was I crazy? No. I told myself he had a chance and blew it by kissing that hoe.
“Willow” I heard somebody call in the distance. I could tell the voice was male but I couldn’t tell who it was.
“Willow” It repeated getting closer and closer. Eventually it was on the other side of the car.
“This is her car. Where is she?” It was Charlie. Fuck him. I should’ve stood up to keep him from worrying. But I didn’t.
I could hear his footsteps coming closer to me as they passed the trunk of my car. In a few step he was standing not two feet away from me looking around the parking lot not bothering to look down.
Why don’t they ever look down when they need to? I thought to myself.
As if he heard my thoughts he looked down and saw me sitting there on the dirty ground leaning against a disgusting tire. “Willow what are you doing on the ground?” he asked and instead of extending his hand and helping me up he sat down across from me.
“How did you figure out my name?” I asked ignoring his question.
“Charlotte. She yelled at me for letting you make it out the door. That’s why it took me so long I was listening to her speech.” He answered then repeated “What are you doing on the ground?”
“Thinking about a guy” I said looking from him to the stars that were hanging above us.
“What’s his name?”
“Well I’m not sure about his actual name I think it is Jordan but I know his stage name.”
“What’s his stage name then?”
I bring my eyes back down to his “Charlie Scene.”
“Ah yeah I know that guy. He can be a real idiot sometimes but he doesn’t mean to be. What did he do to you?” I love playing this game with him.
“Made out with a hoe right in front of me minutes after kissing me so I left him and walked out here kind of waiting for him to come and get me.”
“And he let you get this far? Probably because your best friend decided to lecture him and wouldn’t let him out the door until she was finished.”
“Yeah probably, but I’m glad you came to get me even if I did make it all the way to my car.”
“I’m sorry baby” He says then leaned forward and kissed me.
“What about your three hoes you bring home and call Charlie’s angels?” I ask him quoting him from Undead’s song California.
“You are better than three hoes. Like Charlotte said earlier then I don’t have to get you checked for STDs.”
“Wanna know the truth about why I actually went up to you guys earlier?” I don’t know why I was about to tell him this but for some reason I felt like telling him.
“Sure.”
“I wanted to hook up with JDog. I’ve had a crush on him since I was 14 but now I see that I liked the wrong guy the whole time.”
“You had a crush on JDog?”
“Well it started off with Deuce then I saw him without his mask then it went to JDog and then today it went to you and that’s where it is going to stay.”
“Good” He said then kissed me again. Then he pulled away and sees me smile “What?”
“I like your kisses.”
This time instead of just leaning forward he moved closer to me and kissed me over and over again. I really did love his kissed especially the way he bit my lip lightly when he pulled away.
“We should probably go back so we can leave to go to a hotel” He tells me as he stands up and puts his hand out to help me up.
“What about my car?”
“Well if we can drive it over there because you probably don’t wanna leave it here considering how amazing it is.”
“Why thank you” I say with a smile.
As we walk back to the bus our finger intertwine and I realize that maybe just maybe this will work out. I hope it did because in the last few hours I had fallen completely and utterly in love with Charlie Scene. But I didn’t know if he loved me or if I was just another one night stand.
We reached the bus and went inside and suddenly my ears were filled with cheers. “YAY! HE GOT HER BACK!!!” Wow some people actually wanted me here, for once I felt wanted. Again Charlie grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the back.
“Deuce, are we leaving to go to the hotel soon?” He asked as he sat down and pulled me down onto his lap.
“Uh yeah probably. We should actually leave like right now. We still allowed to bring bitches with us?”
“We always have. I’m not stopping now” says Funny Man from the front of the bus.
“What hotel we going to?” Charlie asks Deuce ignoring Funny Man’s comment.
“Probably the same one as always why?”
“Because willow and I are going to drive her car over there and you know my need for speed.”
“Oh alright yeah we will leave in a few minutes but you guys can leave now if you want.”
“Yeah I think we will. How many can you fit in your car?”
“Umm like 6 I think. I’ve managed to fit more before though” I tell him as I lean my head against his shoulder.
“Okay. Da Kurlzz and Charlotte you coming with us or are you staying on the bus?”
“Do we get the whole backseat?” Da Kurlzz asks a menacing smile crawling across his lips.
“Sure. Whatever ya creep” Charlie answers and starts to get up so I go to move. “No don’t move you were comfortable.” And he picks me up like I was a child in his strong arms so I snuggle my face into his neck and kiss it lightly. Usually I hate having my feet off the ground but I was surprisingly at ease in his arms.
“Can I go with you guys?” I look over Charlie’s shoulder to see who had spoken. It was JDog of course he figured if Da Kurlzz and Charlotte got the back seat and Charlie was driving it would be another opportunity to get close to me. I have to admit he’s pretty smart.
“Sure” I hear and feel Charlie answer I felt the vibration on his voice in my leg; it was a pretty funny feeling.
Our little line of people marched off the bus and across the parking lot. Not once did Charlie come close to dropping, yeah he kidded around and pretended to but I had a feeling he wouldn’t ever really drop me. He didn’t even put me down when he had to open the door instead he somehow maneuvered his hand and opened the door. He placed me in the driver’s seat and waited for me to move over towards JDog. I moved towards him but didn’t want to move over all the way but I ended up having to. Since the mustang was a standard I had to sit with one leg on either side of the stick, a fact that JDog did not fail to notice since it pushed my skirt further up my leg.
“Yo I’m fucking hungry can we get some food on the way?” Da Kurlzz asked from the backseat.
JDog decided to make the situation as dirty as possible “Why don’t you just eat your girl?”
I couldn’t help but laugh with him. It was funny especially since that’s usually what the guys sang about; sex, drinking, partying, and foreplay. And I loved every minute of every song.
“I will later tonight. But for now I would like actual food.”
“Yeah we will stop at whatever we pass” Charlie answers as he starts up the engine.
I place my hand on his leg mid way to what I considered distracting the driver. I saw Charlie look at me out of corner of his eye and I knew he was debating on whether or not to move my hand further up his leg. So I did it for him.
When we reached the fast food restaurant we went through the drive through and I leaned across Charlie to look at the menu. When I sat back in my seat I looked at JDog who had his eyes on where my ass had just been and then I knew my thong had been hanging out of my skirt because of the way I was bending over.
After we got our food we parked and ate since we were in no rush to get back to the hotel. Well okay maybe Da Kurlzz and Charlotte were but the rest of us were fine. Finally when we finished eat we headed to the hotel. That was not the same one me and Charlotte were staying in, I wasn’t sure if that was a good thing or a bad thing. All I know is that I was tired but not wanting to sleep in fear that when I woke up that all of this would go away.
When we reached the hotel the bus was already there so we walked over there to see if the other guys were still inside and to get their bags. When we opened the door the first thing we heard was moaning.
“Just ignore it. They are in the way back and we only have to go into the middle” Da Kurlzz says as he walks up the steps. “Deuce that man whore.”
I laugh as we walk up the steps. At the sound of my laughter Deuce looked over towards us and waved for me to join him and whatever girls he was with. I decided to mess with so I started to walk towards him and pretended to pull down my skirt then I stop and gave him the middle finger and walked back to Charlie.
He looked at me shaking his head and laughing “Careful lover boy over there will just try harder to get you now.”
“Oh no you’ll have to keep me protected.” I tell him and kiss him. As I pull away I see JDog walk past us into the middle of the bus then a few seconds later reappear with a duffel bag.
“I’ll try my best to keep you with at all times. Even in the shower” he tells me with a smile and kisses me again.
“Get you bag mister I wanna get in the hotel” I say then push him towards the middle of the bus as Charlotte does the same to Da Kurlzz.
Da Kurlzz looks at me with a sinister look “And do what exactly?”
“None of your business that’s between me and the guy I’ll be doing it with.”
“Yeah between me and her” Charlie says as he walks back towards me and Charlotte carrying a duffel bag with Da Kurlzz behind.
“Psh I was talking about JDog” I say as walk over to him and kiss him on the cheek then walk out the door.
After a few seconds I heard the rest of them following me as I crossed the parking lot to the main entrance of the hotel. One pair of footsteps was following me a little faster than the rest and the next thing I knew Charlie was next to me. Then seconds later JDog was on my other side. “You were joking right?” Charlie asks me.
“No. I wanna have a threesome” I tell as I look at Charlie. Then I lean up and whisper in his ear “I told you I’m done going from person to person. You’re stuck with me now.” Then kiss his cheek.
“What are you two whispering about?” JDog asks us.
I look at him and smile “What we are doing tonight.” then I wink at him.
As we enter the lobby of this giant hotel we strut up to the front desk to get out room keys. Mine and Charlie’s room was across from Da Kurlzz and Charlotte and next to JDog which was sadly connected to our room by a door. We all took the elevator up to our floor which was the second highest one.
“Goodnight” I said to Charlotte as I hugged her.
“Goodnight!”
I laugh at her hyperness and say goodnight to Da Kurlzz and JDog.
Charlie just simply says night to all of them in general then slides the key card into the slot and pushes open the door. I walk in after him and instantly go over to the giant window behind the bed. The view was amazing. You could see all the lights of the city.
I felt Charlie standing behind me “Isn’t it beautiful?” I ask him.
“Yes you are.” I know it was a cheesy pick up line kind of thing but coming from him it sounded so sweet. “I’m going to take a shower. Care to join me?”
“So I can see that weenie that you love to show?” I ask as I turn to face him and find him closer to me than I thought he was.
“You can see that whenever you want. But I just figured you wanted to get clean.”
“Maybe in a few minutes, you go get in. I need to go see Charlotte before her and Da Kurlzz become too busy for visitors. And I wanna see if the door to JDog’s room has a lock.”
“Whatever you say cutie” He says then kisses me lightly on the lips and starts going through his duffel bag.
“I’ll be back” I tell him as I walk towards the door to go to Charlotte’s room.
I walk across the hall and listen for a minute until I hear them just talking. I knock twice then stand there and wait. Da Kurlzz answers the door shirtless then when he sees it’s me he lets me.
“Nice body” I say to him then to Charlotte “Do you have your bag?”
“Yeah it’s in that chair. But most of our stuff is back at the hotel” she answers telling me mostly what I already knew.
I walk over to her bag and start searching for my phone, my iPod, and wallet. Once I found them I thanked Charlotte and went back to my room. I put my iPod on the table and started playing Everywhere I go by Undead. Then turn on my phone to check my all messages. When I sat on the bed I realized that the sheets were tucked in way too much on the sides and bottom. Out of habit I had to fix it so I put my phone down on the bed and went to untuck the sheets while I continued to rock out to the voice of the man that was now in the shower.
Suddenly I felt hands on my waist pulling my ass into them which was easy since I was bending over fixing the sheets. I stood up and turned around quickly and was about to kiss who I thought was Charlie but then I heard the shower still running. But it was too late I was already kissing whoever it was and they were bringing me down on to the bed. The kisses he gave me were harsh and demanding. When he finally backed up to take a breath I realized it was JDog who had silently slipped through the side door and decided to make a move on me while Charlie was in the shower.
“Get off of me!” I yelled then pushed him off of me with my legs.
I knew the force of my legs wasn’t enough but the sound of the water going off was. JDog started backing up and when he was about to shut the door to his room he said “Nice tattoo by the way. Deuce will love that.” Then he shut the door just as the bathroom one opened.
“What are you doing?”
“Oh nothing I just got practically raped by our neighbor but I’m fine now” I tell him as I cross the room and wrap my arms around his neck pressing myself against his wet body that was only wrapped in a towel on the lower half.
“I should probably get dressed, but I’m loving this.”
“And I am loving you only dressed in a towel” I say as I kiss his neck lightly.
“But this isn’t fair since you aren’t in a towel.”
I walked over to the door to JDog’s room and turned the lock so he couldn’t walk in unexpectedly. “We can change that.”
He smiles at me and lifts me up in his arms for the second time tonight and lays me on the bed. Then reaches over and turns off the lights and into the night I go with Charlie Scene the singer from my favorite band.
I was woken up by a bright light. I open my eyes to see the room filled with sunlight.
Where am i? I asked myself.
I turn over on to my side and found my head resting on somebody shoulder. I look at their face and see Charlie Scene. Suddenly everything from last night rushes back to me.
Holy shit! I think to myself I’m in bed with Charlie Scene!
I roll back over and notice that the sheet is resting on my waistline exposing the upper half of my naked body. Oh well Charlie has obviously seen my whole body. I close my eyes and I fall back to sleep.
“Damn are those real?” I hear somebody talking but I don’t want to open my eyes. Finally I open my eyes and see Deuce standing next to the bed looking down at.
“Yes. My whole body is real thank you very much” I tell him then I hear Charlie shifted next to me then I feel his head on shoulder. I look over at him and see him looking at Deuce still half asleep.
“Except that little tattoo right there” Deuce says then pokes the tattoo I have under my left boob that said ‘the way you look at me I can tell you’re a freak. “Nice quote too. I’m pretty sure I’m the one that said that.”
“You were. In the song bottle and a gun” I tell him.
“And I sang this one” Charlie says as he pulls the sheet down a little bit exposing the tattoo on my right hip that says ‘wait till you see my face…Hey bitch!’ “In the same song.”
“Very good I’m glad you can remember what lines you sing” I say as I smile at him.
“How many tattoos do you have?” Deuce asks me.
“Five” Charlie and I answer in unison.
“Where are the other three?” He asks a smile creeping across his face.
“You’re out of luck they are in normal place” Charlie tells him as he pulls the sheet up covering me.
“I have a spade on my wrist” I say and show him my right wrist that had a black spade outlined in purple. “I have a four leaf clover behind my left ear and a purple heart at the nape of my neck.”
“Damn. No secret tattoos?” Deuce asks slightly disappointed.
“Deuce you already got full view of my boobs. Be happy I didn’t treat you like JDog.”
I feel Charlie laugh “Yeah she kicked him out last night when I was in the shower.”
Deuce shakes his head and walks towards the door “We’ll be leaving in a few hours to head to the next concert.” then walks out the door closing it behind him.
“Where’s your guys’ next concert?” I ask Charlie.
He thinks for a minute “Las Vegas.”
“Oh well Charlotte and I should probably go get our stuff then head home. Thanks for last night” I say then start to get up so I could locate all my clothes.
Charlie grabs the sheet and pulls me back down. “Or you two could go get your stuff then come with us.”
I lay there facing him and try to comprehend what he had just said “You want me to go on tour with you?”
“Yeah. I didn’t have plan on having a one night stand with you” he tells me as he starts to kiss my bare shoulder up to my neck then finally to my lips.
I hear the door open then close and somebody walking across the carpet towards the bed. Not wanting another incident like the one with Deuce I shift my body under Charlie’s then pull him close to me. It was a good thing I did that too because it was JDog that had walked in shirtless and hungover.
“Well Hello there” he says looking at me as if he was trying to see through Charlie to see me.
“Get out” I tell him.
“That’s not very nice” he replies trying to look sad.
“Who said I was nice?”
“Well if we are talking about in bed then I do” Charlie says putting in his two cents.
“Thank you.”
“Whatever bye bitch” JDog says to me then walks out the door.
“That was a pleasant visitor” I say to Charlie as I slid from underneath him grapping the sheet. I stood up and wrapped it around myself then walked over to the door and locked it. “I guess we forgot to do that last night.” I look over at Charlie still lying on the bed covered by nothing and I smile at him.
He sees me smiling “What?”
“You’re kind of cute.”
He looks offended “Kind of cute?”
“Okay you’re really sexy. Better?”
“Much” he replies and climbs out of the bed to walk over to me and wrap his arms around me.
“Wanna take another shower? But this time with me?” I ask him while I enjoy being wrapped in his arms knowing that this may not last forever.

“I’m always up for that.”
I smile at him then set out to find my clothes. Skirt there, tank top across the room, one shoe under the bed the other in the bathroom, and my socks, bra, and thong all still the bed with Charlie’s towel.

“How did we manage to get my clothes all over the place?” I ask Charlie as I reach under the bed searching for my shoe.

“We just kind of took things off and threw them, I guess. All my clothes are in the bathroom from my shower last night.”

“Well yeah you only had a towel on which was how last night got started.” I tell him as I walk across the room to get my tank top.

“No last night got started by you coming into our circle before we went on stage. Then you grinding with me. Oh and don’t forget to add in the make out session you started.”

“Hey technically you started ALL of this by becoming a hot rockstar and being an amazing rapper. See not my fault. And you made me grind with you on stage” I informed him “see I win.”

“No I win.”

“How do you win?”

“Cause I still have you” he says ending his sentence with a kiss.

“ Let’s go take our shower before JDog decides to break down the door and rape me again.” I say as I walk into the bathroom dropping the sheet as I walk. I look back at him “Coming?”

It felt amazing to shower and get the hot stickiness from last night off of me. What made it even better was I was taking a shower with CHARLIE FUCKING SCENE!

“What are you thinking about?” He asks me.

“How I am shower with the singer from my favorite band. And the fact that for like the first time in 4 years I’m not singing one of your songs in the shower” I tell him smiling as I wash the shampoo out of my hair.

“You seriously sing our songs in the shower?” When I nod he asks “What songs?”

I think for a minute and reply “Whatever comes to mind usually Bitches or Everywhere I go.”

“You sing Bitches?”

“Yeah it’s one of my favorites and I know every word.”

“Seriously?” I nod. “Sing it.”

“No!”

“Why not?”

“I’m not going to sing horribly in front of one of the guys that actually sings the song.”

“But then I can do my part.”

“Too bad I know your part the best” I say laughing quietly.

“Really? Now you have to do it. Please” he begs.

“Shouldn’t I be begging you to sing to me?”

“Yeah you should but you aren’t which I love” he tells me with a smile.

“Fine. But let’s see how well you know everybody else’s parts. You do the chorus and funny man’s part” I tell with smiling back at him.

“Okay you got a deal but each time you mess up you have to kiss…” He thinks for a moment knowing I would love kissing him too much “JDog.”

“Fine but if he tries to rape me again I’m leaving. Start the chorus.”

“Bitches I hope you know. Bitches I hope you know I won’t stop till I hit that hoe. Baby come say hello and get your drunk ass over here lets bone. Bitches I hope you know I won’t stop till I hit that hoe. Shorty come say hello and get your drunk ass over here lets bone” He starts rapping then switches to Funny Man’s part and I stand under the water waiting for my part.

When it comes to my part I take a deep breath as Charlie holds up his hand to count my mistakes. “This girls seventeen now I’m a pedophile, she’s showing me her tits I think this girl has gone wild. I whipped out my dick and her jaw hit the floor acting like she’s never seen a magnum before, Charlie. Turn off the lights and now I am going to film it. Turn on the night vision like she’s Paris Hilton. Funny man walked in and said Chupa Mi Pito. And she munched on his dick like a moncho burrito.”

“Not bad” he says and I hold up a finger. “What’s that for?”

“That isn’t what comes next, you have to kiss JDog” I tell him with a smile.

“Bitch” he says then starts rapping the chorus again. I was glad I got Johnny Three Tears part because that is my favorite verse.

By the end of the song and the show Charlie had to kiss JDog once and I had to twice for hitting the judge. I went to put on my clothes then looked at Charlie. “Can I borrow a pair of you sweat pants if you have a pair?”

“Yeah sure” He walks over to his duffel bag dressed in only his towel which just like last night looked insanely hot. I had to keep myself in the bathroom so we didn’t have a repeat of last night. “Here” he says and throws a pair of black sweatpants at me.

I slid them on to my body then looked down and laughed there were huge on my bitty body. I put on my tank top as Charlie next to me put on his own clothes. I brushed my hair then scrunched it with my fingers then went to put on my hat.

“No hat today. You aren’t allowed to hide that pretty face of yours” He says taking my hat away and putting it on his own head.

“You’re just saying that because you wanna wear it. And you get to hide your face every day” I say as I cross my arms and pout at him.

“Aww poor baby” he says as he pulls me into his arms.

“Fine, no hat today but I have to go get my make up from Charlotte.”

“Nope no makeup today either” he informs me as he picks me up and sits me on the sink counter. “I wanna see you naturally.”

“Last night wasn’t natural enough? I had no clothes.”

“True. But I want to see you with no makeup I haven’t seen you like that.”

“Maybe because you’ve only known me for one day” I counter and slide my arms around his neck bringing him closer to me.

“But hopefully I’ll know you for a long time now and I want to start off with seeing you with no makeup.”

“And no hat” I remind him.

“Yeah because I want to see you not hiding or covered in makeup.”

“Fine then until you get on stage later tonight: You can’t wear a hat, put your mask on, or put up the hood of your sweatshirt or anything like that.”

“Fine let’s see who breaks first” We seal the deal with a kiss.

“Are you putting on a shirt?” I ask him looking at the wet upper half of his body biting my bottom lip.

“Maybe why?”

“I think part of the deal if that you can wear a shirt” I tell him smiling.

“Then you can’t either, and JDog will definitely try and rape you.”

“It’s not considered rape if you want it.”

“Wow that was mean I’m leaving” he lets go of me and walks out the bathroom door and heads towards the door. I jump down from the counter and chase after him.
“Charlie” I scream and just as he turns I jump up and wrap my legs around him and kiss him like I was never going to see him again “You aren’t going anywhere.”

“Not if I keep getting kisses like that” he says and lets me go. I walk over to grab my shoes and put them on.

I look up at Charlie “Stop that.”

“Stop what?”

“Stop using your sexy eyes on me I already slept with you” I say with a smile.

“My sexy eyes?”

“Yeah it feels like you are undressing me with your eyes when you do that.”

“Maybe I am” he replies with a wink.

“Don’t do it with your eyes do it with your hands” I wink back at him as I look under the bed looking for my iPod.

After we make sure we have everything we head down to the bus to find everybody else. When I step on the bus Charlotte laughs

“What?” I ask her.

“You have no makeup, no hat, and you’re wearing his pants. And he has no shirt.”

“Yeah we had an interesting morning” he tells her.

“Kinky” I hear Da Kurlzz say quietly.

“Does somebody have a video camera?” I ask looking at Charlie and laughing.

“Maybe why?”

I look around to see if JDog had gotten on the bus yet or not. He wasn’t there so I decided to tell them “Because Charlie has to kiss JDog for messing up your guys’ own song while singing in the shower.”

Deuce looks up at me “And what were you doing to make him sing?”

“That’s for us to know and for you to wonder.”

Charlie slides a shirt of his head and shoulders and says “Well she has to kiss him twice because she messed up. And she’s supposed to be our biggest fan.”

“No no no. I said I was your biggest fan not theirs” I tell him then look at Johnny “I’m sorry that I didn’t know every word to your verse.”
“I feel insulted.”

“You should because that was the only one she messed up on. So that was one kiss for JDog. Then she punched me so that’s two kisses for him.” Charlie tells him

I hear footsteps from the stairs “Who is kissing me?”

Charlie and I look at each other I yell “CHARLIE!” at the same time as he yells “WILLOW!”

He looks at us completely lost “Uhh I’ll take Willow’s but not yours Charlie.”

I look over at Charlie with my best sad face “Do I have to? Can’t I make it up later tonight?”

“Kinky” Da Kurlzz says again.

“Nope you have to do it now in front of everybody and not like kissing your cousin kisses like the kisses you give to me” Charlie tells me then pulls me up off of the couch and pushes me down next to JDog.

“So wait twice? Because when I do it with you one kiss lasts like ten minutes” I ask him.

“I’ll accept that” JDog says but I ignore his comment.

“Fine then for two minutes, I’ll time it with my phone.”

“Fine. Tell me when to start” I tell him then sit on JDog like I would with Charlie, one leg on either side of him.

“Ready” I lean in towards him “GO!”

Suck on his bottom lip, please him with tongue, top teeth graze his lip, hands into his hair, and finally a gasp at the end when I hear STOP!

I quickly climb off of JDog but sit next to him with my legs across his. His kiss actually wasn’t that bad he didn’t force his tongue and didn’t bite me. “Wow he might be better than you Charlie.”

“Oh yeah I win” JDog tells him with a giant grin across his face.

“Hmm maybe I’ll do your kiss for you Charlie” I say while I look at JDog. I look up to see Charlie walking towards the front of the bus, towards the door. I get up to race after him. Again I have perfect timing and get to him before he gets to the door.

“Oh no you don’t” I grab onto his shoulders and push him down onto the nearest couch and climb on top of him. “How many times are we going to have to do this?” I lean forward and kiss him putting passion into the kiss unlike the one with JDog. With my body pressed against his and my hands in his hair it was the best kiss I had ever had. Finally I lean back when I am completely out of breath.

“Much much more if you keep kissing me like that” he says as he lies down on the couch pulling me on top of him.
“Please don’t leave or pretend to baby. I hate the thought of you leaving even if you have only known me for a day.”

“You’re too special to leave. I promise I won’t.”

I close my eyes letting myself sleep to those words. I wake a few minutes later to a flash, I open my eyes to see Charlotte standing with a camera pointed at us.

“Sorry it was cute” she says then runs back to Da Kurlzz.

“This is why I wear hats, damn paparazzi” I tell Charlie then realize he is still asleep. He looks adorable so innocent which he definitely isn’t when he is awake. I smile and kiss him lightly on his cheek and snuggle back into him. I feel him shift and next thing I know I am on the floor. I keep myself from screaming not wanting to wake him up.

I stand up and straighten out my clothes and walk to the back. Charlotte sees me coming down the hall “Did I wake you guys?”

“No just me, then he dumped me off the couch. I guess he likes sleeping on his side.”

“I bet your ass hurts you should let me check it out” Deuce says “I can be a doctor and you can be my patient.”

“Didn’t see enough of me this morning?” I ask him as I sit down in-between him and Johnny.

“Whoa! What happened this morning?” JDog asks a tint of jealousy in his voice.

When I didn’t say anything Deuce answered instead “I walked into their room and the sheets were only covering half of the both of them. Yeah well I saw a good half of Willow and her epic tattoos.”

“You have tattoos?” Johnny asks “Can we see them?”

I look at Deuce still sleepy “You had to say that? And you didn’t get to see all of my tattoos.” I stood up and started lifting my shirt towards Johnny instantly JDog moved next to him. “I have that one” pointing to the one partly covered by my bra.

“Can we see the whole thing?” JDog asks.

“Go ask Charlie. Without waking him up” I tell him and as he gets up to go ask I pull down my pants so you can see part of my thong and again I have his attention “that one.” I put my clothes back to where they belong and turn around and move my hair “That one.” I turn yet again and move my hair to the other side and bend my ear “that one.” Then I held up my wrist “And finally this one.”

“Aww you and Deuce match” Charlotte says knowing my reason for my spade tattoo.

“We do?” Deuce asks her.

“Yeah you both have a spade tattoo on the underside of your right wrist.”
“Oh yeah we do” he says looking at his own wrist.

From the front of the bus I hear Charlie say my name, and then realize JDog was gone from next to Johnny. “I told you not to wake him up” I say as I walk towards them.

“What am I going to do with you?” I say out loud then look up to find who I believed was JDog but was some woman.