Sequel: Hey Butterfly

Undead

Chapter two

Chapter two

I walk forwards a little bit “Uhh Hi. Am I interrupting something?” I ask looking at Charlie.

He tells me “no.” at the same time the woman said “yes.”

Charlie looks at the woman “Willow I’ll be back in a few minutes I have to deal with this unexpected visitor” he tells me with anger in his voice.

The woman looks me up and down like she was picking out furniture “So you’re the famous mysterious girlfriend?”

“I don’t know. Am I?” I ask Charlie.

“Yes, you are thanks to last night during the concert” He informs me then stands up and walks over to me to hug me close to him “I’ll be back no matter what I promise.”

As he walks out the door I walk back to everybody else. Instantly Charlotte sees the sadness and concern in my face and stands up and hugs me.”What’s the matter?”

I look at her “I don’t know. Ask Charlie. Oh wait he’s not here, he left with some woman.”

“Are you okay?” I hear her ask me.

I nod my head lightly then sit down next to a sleeping JDog at the end of the couch. I curl up next to him and close my eyes. If he is asleep he can’t do anything to me and frankly right now I didn’t give a fuck.

I wake up to my body being shifted thinking it was still JDog that I was sleeping on I got up to move and sleep facing the other way without opening my eyes.

“Shh” I hear “lay back down baby. Don’t worry it’s me not JDog” Charlie. I lie back down and instantly fall back asleep. The warmth of his body kept me warm while I slept.

“Why is she sleeping so much?” I hear Deuce ask in the distance “Did you guys get any sleep last night?”

I feel the vibration on Charlie’s chest as he answers “No. We were too distracted to sleep. So Please don’t wake her up.”

“Too late” I say and feel Charlie jump a little at the sound of my voice.

“I’m sorry baby.”

“Why are you sorry?”

“Because I left you.”

“But you came back just like you promised” I tell him as I sit up after I rub my eyes I look at him and the worry in his face. “You are back right?”

“Of course” he replies as he pulls me towards him.

“Then what’s wrong?”

“Nothing. Don’t worry cutie everything will be fine” He kisses me to tell me its okay.

“Why is everything okay right now?”

“Because you are worrying.”

“I am worrying because I can tell you are worrying.”

“Don’t worry. The public just wanted to know who you were and what you were to me. That’s why you’re the mysterious girlfriend.”

“Whose girlfriend am I?” I ask him smiling and hoping he’ll say the answer I want to hear.

“Mine” kiss.

“Since when?”

“Since now” kiss.

“For how long?”

“Forever” kiss.

I smile and surrender to his kisses. Who knew I would go to an Undead concert and end up meeting the love of my life?

“Hey lovebirds” Deuce calls from the front “Are you ready to leave?”

“Are we leaving to go to Las Vegas?” I ask Charlie as I stand up.

“Yeah but we are going in your car and making a few stops before we get there. I think Da Kurlzz and Charlotte will be coming with us but I’m not sure.”

We walk out to the front and see that Da Kurlzz and Charlotte weren’t there. “Bye” I say to Deuce, Funny man, Johnny, and finally JDog. When I turn to wave bye to JDog I notice a slight bruise on his face.

“Come on let’s go. Bye guys” Charlie says as he grabs his bag and heads towards the door.

When we reach the mustang we find Da Kurlzz and Charlotte sitting on the bumper waiting for us laughing. Well this will be an interesting road trip with my boyfriend, my best friend, and her boyfriend.

Before we reach them I look up at Charlie “What happened to JDog’s face?”

“He was trying to feel you up while you were sleeping.”

“So you punched him?!”

“It was the only way to get him off of you. Are you mad at me?” he stopped walking and asked.

I kiss him on the cheek “Of course not. I’m just shocked I guess.”

“That I would punch somebody for you?”

“Yeah. Let alone a guy that’s pretty much your brother.”

“You’re special” he tells me and starts walking again.

“Aww, you are so sweet.”

When we reach the car none of us really speak but all piled into the car. I look at Charlie behind the steering wheel and move into the middle next to him. “Is this too close?”

“Not at all” he answers as he starts the car and puts it into reverse which required him putting his hands in-between my legs, he laughs. “You know you like it.”

“Just like you like this” I tell him as I put my hand in my mind’s ‘distraction to the driver’ area.

“So where is our first stop?” Charlotte asks.

“We are going to your guys’ hotel to get your stuff” Charlie tells us.

Our hotel was a few minutes away from the one we had stayed at last night. Charlotte and I ran upstairs to get our stuff as Charlie checked us out of the hotel. Without stopping to have a conversation we ran back downstairs then went back to the car and threw our stuff in the trunk and climbed back into our seats.

“Where’s our next stop?” Charlotte asks.

“Da Kurlzz and I have a surprise for you two” Charlie tells us as I slide over next to him.

“I don’t know if we should be scared or not” I tell Charlotte. “Try seducing Da Kurlzz into telling you. I’ll try Charlie.”

“Not going to work” Charlie tells me.

“Are you sure?” I ask as I move my hand further up his leg.

“Positive.”

I lean up and whisper into his ear. For just a moment the car swerves slightly as Charlie thinks about what I just told him. “Please?” I ask him as I grab one of his hands from the steering wheel and place it in-between my legs.

“Damn you’re good. But no I still can’t tell you. Can I take up that offer for later though?” He asks looking at me with his eyes begging me.

“Nope only a once in a lifetime offer, well until tomorrow but I thinking you really want it right now” I tell him as I let my fingers play with the band of his own sweatpants while I kiss him on his jaw line.

“I really do but I’m driving and I can’t tell you what you want to know.”

“What if I let you do it and I get a hint?”

He thinks about it for a minute “No because no matter what hint I give you you’ll guess it.”

“No I won’t trust me I am not that smart” I grab his hand and slide it further up my leg. “Please. And if you don’t wanna do it while you’re driving make Da Kurlzz drive then we get the backseat.”

“You are so tempting.”

“Dive into your temptation baby.”

He looks over at me as he drives onto the highway “But that’s kind of hard considering you wearing my sweatpants.”

“Baby can we fuck on the Hollywood sign?” I ask Charlie ignoring his comment while my fingers play with the band to his boxers hidden underneath his shirt.

I see him bite his lip “We can fuck where ever you want whenever you want. Just not right now.”

“Fine” I say as I remove my hand from his pants and slide all the way over to the other door and pull my feet up onto the seat.

He grabs my foot “Hey come over here I need to tell you something.”

I slide back over to him “what?”

“I love you.”

“You’re only suppose to say that while fucking me smart one” I tell him jokingly not sure whether or not to believe him or not.

“You don’t believe me?”
I think for a moment “I’m not sure if I should considering guys like you are known for one night stands and making girls believe you love them then you drop them off on some street. It’s happened to me too many times that no matter who says it I don’t know whether or not to believe it.”

“How many rockstars have you dated?”

“Uhh well counting you one.”

“Then let me change your opinion of us rockstars, all you have to do is stay and let me love you.”

“Kinky” I hear Da Kurlzz say from the back of the car. I turn around to look at him because I had forgotten that he was there, instantly I turn back around.

“Okay I did not need that image of you in mind.”

Charlie laughs “Then think of me.”

“I can never stop doing that” I tell him as he wraps his arm around my shoulder pulling me closer to him. “I love you too.”

* * *

We finally got to Las Vegas around 5 and instantly went to the hotel.

“What happened to our surprise?”I ask Charlie as I grab my bag from the trunk.

“Don’t worry you will get it later tonight” He tells me taking my bag from me “We got here quicker than I thought we would.”

“Maybe because somebody liked to speed.”

“I wanted to get to the hotel with you.”

“Don’t you dare say it Da Kurlzz” I say knowing the word kinky was about to come out of his mouth. We had apparently made one too many kinky comments on the ride here.

We checked into the hotel because we had beaten the bus here then went up to our rooms, like last night their room was across from ours.

“You should get some sleep you’re going to have a busy night” Charlie tells me.

“What are we doing?” I ask him.

“Remember I can’t tell you.”

“But you aren’t driving now. Why don’t you take up my offer now?” I ask while I pull him over to the bed.

“I would but you really need to sleep.”

“I have been sleeping all day. I’m wide awake now. Maybe your touch will put me to sleep.”

“We both know it’ll do the opposite and then we will both end up wanting to do more. One thing will lead to another and you’ll be too tired for the excitement tonight.”

“Fine” I say as I roll on my side away from him.

“I really love this tattoo” he tells me as he pulls down the edge of my pants and kisses the word bitch.

“I do too; I got it because it’s my favorite line from that song.”

“I love this one too” he says as he lays on top of me pulls up my shirt to kiss the word Freak.

“Anything else you love?” I ask him as I look down at him.

He kisses my lips and answers “you.”

“Good to know” I kiss him again but then was interrupted by my phone playing Christmas in Hollywood.

I reach over and grab my phone “Hello?” I answer as I start to play with Charlie’s hair while he rests his head on my stomach

“HI!” I hear my older sister scream. “How was the concert? Are you still in Cali or are you heading home? Did you hook up with JDog?”

“One question at a time Rebecca. The concert was amazing, I’m in Las Vegas-“ I start to answer but then she interrupts me.

“DID YOU KNOW UNDEAD IS IN LAS VEGAS TOO?!?!” She screams into the phone.

“Yeah I did. They are kind of how I got here I’m in bed with Charlie right now” I tell her then I hear Charlie laughing at me. “Shut up.” I tell him as I hit him on the shoulder.

“Me?” Rebecca asks.

“No. Charlie.”

“You aren’t really with Charlie Scene.”

“Yes I am” I tell her then ask Charlie “Would you mind talking to my sister to prove I am with you?”

“Anything for you” he tells me then reaches for the phone.

“Here talk to him” I tell Rebecca then give him the phone.

I keep playing with his hair as he talks to my sister.
“Yes this is Charlie Scene from Undead. Yes I am lying in bed with your sister. No I am not lying to you.”
I laugh as he tries to convince my sister he is himself and not some imposter. “Here” he says as he hands me back the phone.

“Hello again.”

“YOU’RE IN BED WITH CHARLIE SCENE!”

“Yes yes I am. And I was last night too.”

“You bitch.”

“Love you too. I have to go and sleep according to Charlie I’ll need it for later tonight. Bye” I say then close the phone.

“You sister has problems” Charlie tells me sleepy.

“Yeah I know” I say as I run my fingers through his hair over and over again soon enough I hear him snoring lightly. “Goodnight baby.”

After a few more minutes of playing with his hair I stop and fall asleep myself.

I woke up to somebody banging on the door “Why can I ever be woken up normally?” I ask out loud as I get up to answer the door.

I open the door to find Da Kurlzz standing in the hallway “Hi.”

“Hi. Wake up Charlie we have to leave for your girls’ surprise.”

“Alright we will be out soon” I tell him then close the door to go wake up Charlie.

I walk over to the bed still half asleep. There are a number of ways I could wake him up but I decided to do it nicely. I climb on to the bed and lay next to him with him facing me. I kiss him “Baby you need to wake up.” He didn’t wake up to that.

“Charlie” I say kind of loudly. He shifts slightly. “Charlie” I repeat louder. Finally he opens his eyes and sees me lying next to him.

He smiles at me “I like being woken up like this.”

I kiss him lightly “Well baby we apparently have to leave for whatever surprise you have in store for me.”

“Oh yeah. Well we should probably get dressed.”

We get out of bed and walk over to our bags. I pull out my favorite pair of skinny jeans and a simple black shirt that I love. Instead of being polite and changing in the bathroom I changed in the middle of the floor. I let the sweatpants fall off my hips and slid on my jeans dancing a little to get them over my hips. I hear Charlie laughing at me I look up at him “What?”

“Nice little dance.”

“Thank you. I do it every time because jeans like this make my butt look amazing. See” I say and turn sideways so he could see my amazing butt. I take off my tank top then put on my black shirt. Suddenly I feel his hands on my hips.

“It always looks amazing” he whispers in my ear. I turn to face him and let him back me up against the closest wall. He lifts me up a little bit and I wrap my legs around him, he starts kissing my neck and works his way up to my lips. But then we were interrupted by a knock at the door. “Damn.” He puts me down and walks to the door.

“Dude we need to leave now or we may lose our chance” Da Kurlzz says as soon as Charlie opens the door.

He looks over at me “Come on. Time to see your epic surprise” he says and extends his arm towards me. I walk over to him and allow myself to be pulled against his body yet again.

After we got into the car we drove down the road for a few minutes. Then I recognized a building that Criss Angel performs at.

“Look Charlotte it’s the beLIEve pyramid” I point out as we drove past it. Next thing I know we are pulling into the parking lot. “Baby what are you doing?”

“Don’t worry. You’ll see soon enough” Charlie tells me as he gets out of the car and sits on the hood. I get out and do the same. He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a bandana then looks up at me “Do you trust me?”

“Of course” I say as he starts to fold the bandana over and over until it was a strip.

“Don’t worry I won’t let anything happen to you” he says as he puts the bandana over my eyes and ties it. I feel him lightly kiss me on the lips then grabbed my hand.

I listen to him as he quietly guides me around a building. Eventually we stop and I hear somebody laughing as they reach to untie my bandana. I open my eyes but it was still dark suddenly a light comes on, it takes a few minutes for my eyes to adjust and figure out who was standing in front of me.

“Oh my god” I say once I finally figure out who was in front of me. “You’re Criss Angel!”

He laughs “Thank you for telling me who I am Willow.”

“You know me?”

“I do thanks to your lovely boyfriend there.”

I look at Charlie who was standing next to me then I look back at Criss “He’s okay. I guess I’ll keep him.”

I spent the rest of the night with Charlie, Charlotte, and Da Kurlzz as we watched Criss perform tricks or just talk to him. The whole night I wrapped my hand into Charlie’s not wanting to let him go afraid that he would run off in the darkness. Every so often he would take my hand to his mouth and kiss it.

When we got back to the hotel room I took off my pants and crawled into bed exhausted from the night’s events. Charlie lied next to me “I told you that you needed to sleep.”

“I did. Sort of” I tell him as I rolled over to snuggle up against his side.

He grabbed his arm around me “I guess I’ll keep you too.”

“Well that’s a good thing mister” I say as I yawned. Next thing I know I am being sung to sleep by Charlie and he stroked my hair. The best boyfriend I have ever had.