Sequel: Hey Butterfly

Undead

Chapter Fifteen

Chapter 15

“Willow Elizabeth Decker, you try to move one more thing and I will kick your ass” Charlotte yells at me as Jordon and Mathew carry my newly bought queen size bed up the stairs.

“But…” I say, it was moving day and I wanted to help.

“No buts. If I see you lift one more thing other than a pillow I will kick your ass.”

“Why?

“Because you are two months pregnant!”

“Fine” I say defeated. Jordon walks back downstairs, kisses me on the cheek, and heads out to the rental truck to get more stuff.

Jorel walks by with a box of Blake’s stuff, “Aw poor Willow can’t help.”

“Fuck you Jorel” I say then slouch against the wall.

“Maybe later tonight” He calls as he walks up the second flight of stairs.

“I HATE YOU!!”

Jordon walks in and frowns at me, “Love you too.”

“Not you baby, I love you.”

“Good.”

I notice his empty arms, “Are you done already?”

“A few more boxes but Dylan, Aron, and George all grabbed them” He grabs my hands and pulls me up to hug me. “Ready to go unpack our house?”

“I guess so” I intertwine my fingers with his as we walk up the stairs together. As we finally reach our door I take a deep breath and walk in. I hadn’t seen where the guys had put all of the stuff but I knew I would have to do some rearranging.

We walk into the living room and the first thing I notice is the couch in the middle of the room with a sleeping Jorel on it, “That definitely needs to be moved.”

“The couch or the person?” George asks appearing with a box of pots and pans.

“Both, preferably” I tell them. “It needs to be against the right wall, the TV will go on the left.”

Jordon and George both walk to a side of the couch and push it against the wall, with Jorel still on it.

“That better?” George asks, as he sits on Jorel.

“Much. Now we need to set up the TV stand and put the TV on it” I say, smiling at Jordon who had wrapped his arm around my baby belly.

“Guessing you are gunna tackle it one room at a time?” Charlotte asks from the doorway.

“Yeah.”

“Good, that’s what I am doing. And since my birthday is tomorrow I am making the boys do all the work.”

“You got Mathew, Dylan, and Aron, right?”

“Yeah, I’ll trade you Jordon for Aron?” She asks smiling.

“No thanks I am keeping my fiancé right here with me, but thanks for the offer” I tell her, returning her smile.

“Fine, be that way” she sticks out her tongue and shuts the door.

“Anyways… As you were saying” George says.

“We need to set up the TV stand.”

“Well I think certain somebody needs to help since this is pretty much his bedroom” Jordon says pointing to Jorel.

“I’ll take care of that” I say, smiling as I walk over and kneel next to Jorel.

“You’re going to do it nicely?” George asks.

“Hell no” I tell him then put my hands on Jorel and shake him. “Wakey! Wakey!”

“What the fuck?” Jorel asks sitting up. “Why must you wake me up so violently?”

“I didn’t.”

“You shook me!”

“I was making sure that you still had a brain” I tell him grinning.

“Bitch.”

“I have that tendency.”

“What?” Jorel asks, confused.

“I have a tendency to be a bitch” I stand up and wrap my arm around Jordon’s waist.

“I think we all know that” Jorel says. “Anyways, what are we doing?”

“Well two of you need to set up the TV stand while the left over one helps me.”

“I call helping you!” Jorel yells before the other two could. “Owned suckers!”

“Fine, you get to help me set up the kitchen.”

“Why must I always get stuck in the kitchen?” He asks standing up and dragging his feet to the kitchen.

I kiss Jordon’s cheek, “Thank you baby.”

“For what?” He asks, kissing my lips.

“Buying the apartment.”

“I bought it for us and our little baby” he says smiling.

“Willow!” Jorel shouts from the kitchen.

“I should go before he burns down the kitchen somehow” I tell him, kissing his cheek again. I walk into the kitchen to find Jorel on the counter, half asleep. “Get your ass down.”

He jumps down and looks at me, “What do you want me to do?”

I hand him a box of pans, “Neatly put these in that cabinet.”

“Yes master” he says taking the box from me and kneeling to reach the cabinet I had pointed to.

I grab a box of plates and bowl and move to the opposite counter to put them on the shelves. “Do you really think nothing happened that day?”

“What day?” Jorel asks.

“The day Jordon and George disappeared together.”

“Well I’m not dead yet, George isn’t dead yet, and neither are you. So maybe nothing really happened.”

“But that’s just so weird” I tell him, and then lower my voice. “I’m really wondering if George told him that it might not be his kid…”

“George wouldn’t do that” Jorel says putting the last pot away. “He loves you and that baby way too much.”

“Are you sure?”

He stands up and looks at me, “It’s me, when am I ever wrong?”

“Like 60% of the time” I tell him as I push a stack of plates onto a shelf.

“Liar. I am NEVER ever wrong.”

I mimic his voice, “Oh don’t worry this shot won’t get you drunk!”

He smiles, “I wanted to get you drunk.”

“Fuck you.”

“When?”

“Never.”

“Anyways… What do you want me to do next?”

“Well that pretty much finishes it for in here since we haven’t gone grocery shopping yet.”

“Wanna do that later today?”

“Yeah, I guess after I finish putting these away we will go work on Blake’s room” I place a stack of bowl onto the very top shelf then shut the cabinet. I turn and look at Jorel, “Willing to help me set up a crib?”

“Are you sure you want me doing that?”

“Yeah, why not?”

“Well isn’t that like the father’s job?”

I peek around the corner into the living room to see Jordon still setting up the TV stand. “Well Daddy is busy at the moment, so Uncle Jorel it is.”

He shakes his head at me but says “Yeah, I’ll help.”

“Thank you” I say then kiss his cheek.

“I don’t think that is a very safe thing to do with Jordon around.”

“Many of the things I do with Jordon around aren’t considered safe” I inform him, then lead the way to Blake’s room. I point to the box containing the crib and smile, “Have fun.”

“What are you going to do this whole time?” Jorel asks as he moves the box away from the wall.

“What I do best. Sit and watch” I smile at him. “Nobody will let me do anything else.”

“Well I will. You are going to help me set up this fucking crib.”
After 20 minutes of cussing and putting pieces together, the crib was finally done.

Jorel stays up and wipes his hands on his pants, “I put blood and sweat into the kid’s crib, he better love me!”

I smile and hug him, “He will.”

“Let’s go check on those idiots” he grabs my hand and leads me to the living room. “You two done yet?”

We walk out into the living room to find it empty, “What the fuck?”

“Call Charlotte see if they are with her” Jorel orders me.

I pull out my phone and dial Charlotte’s number by heart, she picks up instantly. “What’s wrong?”

“Are George and Jordon with you?”

“No, are Aron and Dylan with you?”

“No, where did they all go?”

I hear rustling in the background, “Willow look out your sliding glass door.”

I do as she says and look out to see Jordon, George, Dylan, and Aron all getting high around my mustang. “I’m going to fucking kill him.”

“Willow Don’t” Charlotte warns me.

“Oh I won’t actually. I’ll just lock him out of his own house” I tell her as I walk to the front door and bolt it shut.

“What if he has a key?”

“He can’t get past the chain. Anyways don’t worry about me.”

“Jorel still with you?” She asks me protectively.

“Like he would ever leave me alone, yeah he is.”

“Okay, then I won’t worry too much. Call me if anything happens. Love you” She hangs up the phone. I hit end and look and Jorel.

“They are fucking getting high!” I scream, my eyes full of angry tears.

He walks over and hugs me close to him, “I know. Don’t worry.”

“How can I not worry?”
“Because I am here to protect you. Do you think Charlotte wouldn’t be running through that door if she doubted me?” he asks me, squeezing my shoulders.

“No…”

“Exactly. Now how about we go finish your baby’s room?” he grabs my hand and leads me down the hallway into Blake’s room. “What should we do in here?”

I shrug, “Put together the changing table I guess.”

“Sounds like fun!”

“You have one fucked up version of fun.”

“But you love me.”

“You can’t prove that” I tell him, smiling.

His turn to mimic me, “Oh Jorel, fuck me please!”

I shake my head, “That never happen.”

“Prove it.”

“I can’t.”

“Exactly. Why do you think I told you that one shot wouldn’t get you drunk?” he asks with a wicked smile.

“Did we?” I ask, that night a complete blur in my mind.

“No, I wish. But no” he answers, frowning.

“Maybe someday you’ll get that wish.”

“Really?” he asks, practically jumping up and down.

“Yeah” I tell him with a smile. “The day Hell freezes over.”

“Minnesota does get pretty cold I hear…”

“What?!”

“Nothing, let’s set up this changing table” he says, grabbing the box from the closet.

We had just finished putting together the changing table when the banging on the front door started. After Jordon realized I wasn’t going to open the door he started yelling.
“Willow let me in!” I hear Jordon yell through the door.

Instantly I start to cry, Jorel wraps his arms around me. “Stay in here. Shut the door and lock it. You still have your phone right?”

I nod my head as he kisses the top of it. “Good. I’ll be right back. Don’t open that door unless you are positive it is me.”

I nod again, he lets me go and walks out to face Jordon. I shut the door behind him and lock it, just like I said I would. Within a few seconds I hear Jordon yelling at Jorel, and Jorel yelling back.

“Just because you are marrying her doesn’t mean you own her!” I hear Jorel yell.

“I fucking own that bitch, and the bastard inside of her!” Jordon yells back.

“No you don’t. And you aren’t even faithful to her!”

“Oh like she is so faithful to me! Did she fuck you too?”

“No.”

“Then why the fuck are you standing up for that bitch?!”

“Because, unlike you, I actually love her. And she needs somebody to love her. If you actually listened to her when she talks instead of visualizing her sucking you dick, you would know that.”

“You don’t love her. You just want to fuck her.”

“No I don’t. I could go a lifetime without fucking her and I would still love her” Jorel tells Jordon calmly. I couldn’t take it anymore. I stand up and unlock the door. Quietly I walk down the hall into the living room.

I look at Jordon my eyes filled with tears, “You lied to me.”

He walks towards me but with every step he takes towards me, I step back. “Baby, I never lied to you.”

“You aren’t faithful to me, and you won’t even stop getting high for your son.”

“I am faithful to you and that was a onetime thing.”

I shake my head, “No, you’d go crazy if you weren’t having sex for such a long period of time.”

His expression changed to anger, “Unlike you I can manage to have sex only with one person!”

“You are such a fucking liar!”

“No, Bitch, that’s you. You are the one that isn’t faithful!”

“At lease I’ll admit it. Yes I fucked George. Are you over it? Are you willing to admit you cheated yet?” I ask, getting more pissed off by the second. Within a second Jordon was across the room, back handing me. I fell to the floor because of the force of the hit.

Jorel races across the floor and pins Jordon against the wall. I stand up and look Jordon in the face. “Get the fuck out.”

“No” he tells me, practically spitting at me, as he struggles against Jorel’s grip.

“Jorel, get him out of my house. Please.”

Jorel lets go but only to push him towards the door, “Jordon, get out. Come back in a few days or something but you need to calm down first.”

“Fuck that. I’m never coming back” Jordon says to Jorel, then points to me. “You are making the biggest mistake of your life and Blake’s.”

I look at him, tears stinging my cut. “Blake will always love me. He rather have a loving mother, than a loving mother and an abusive father.”

“Whatever bitch. Fuck you” and with that he was out the door slamming it shut behind him. Jorel moves towards me to examine the cut on my face.

I simply look up at Jorel, “He better not do anything to my car.”

Jorel looks at me shocked, “That’s all you are going to say?”

“What do you expect me to do?”

“I don’t know. Throw a fit, have a mental breakdown, chase after him, DO SOMETHING!”

I shake my head, “No. I’m done giving a fuck. He walked out. He hit me across the face.”

“But he’s Blake’s dad. He’s your fiancé. That has to count for something.”

“Jorel I figured you of all people would understand why I don’t care. Or I’m at least pretending not to care. Yes in ten minutes I’ll probably have a mental breakdown because the man I love just walked out. But I have to stay strong. I’m going to be a mother I can’t let things like this affect me. I need to be there for Blake, even if it is the end of the world.”

“Willow I know. But Blake isn’t here. You don’t need to be strong quite yet.”

“I need to be strong all the time. When you have a childhood like I did then you can judge me. Then you can tell me when to be strong and when not to be. I’ve had a trust issue since the age of 8! The first kid who broke that got up and left me because he found somebody else apparently better than me. Then he kept coming back, fucking with my mind, and leaving again. He sealed my trust issue. He made it impossible to trust anybody anymore. After that I became stronger. That was when I was 14. I’m 19 now. I have gone through breakups, deaths, abandonments, and fuckers like Jordon, so many times it isn’t even funny anymore” By this time I had hot tears running down my face. “Jorel I hate to tell you. But I may never trust you completely or love you with all my heart because I am scared.”

“You don’t need to be scared with me. I’ll love you forever. I will never leave you” Jorel tells me as he wraps his arms around me and lets me cry into his chest.

“They always say that.”

“Willow I have stayed with you through everything. You picked Jordon over me, I’m still here. You picked George over me and left me in a parking lot, I’m still here. You kissed George in front of me, I’m still here. That baby isn’t mine but I will put my life on the line to raise him and protect him. I will always be here. No matter how many times you try to kick me out. I am not fucking leaving whether you like it or not.”

“Jorel…”

“Yes?”

“I love you.”

“I love you too.” He whispers to me then kisses the top of my head.

“Well we should probably go tell everybody that Jordon is gone.”

“If they didn’t hear the fight…”

I back away from him and grab his hand, then head towards the door to go tell a band that their singer had left the building. “What time is it?”

“6:30. Why?”

“Because I’m really tired” I tell him as we walk up the first flight of stairs to Charlotte’s.

“You can go to bed when we get back. After you eat something.”

We reached the first landing, as we head towards the next flight I look at Jorel and ask, “Will you stay with me?”

“Did you just miss me whole speech? Next time I am going to record it.”

“I meant tonight. In the apartment, in my room, in my bed with me?”

“If you want me to” finally we had reached Charlotte’s door. I don’t bother knocking and head right in.

“Hunny I’m home!” I yell as I open the door.

“Somebody seems a little happy” Dylan says from kitchen.

Suddenly Charlotte was in front of me hugging me tightly, “I thought I just heard Jordon leave, I was so worried.”

“He did leave” I tell her blankly.

“And you aren’t a train wreck?” I hear somebody ask me.

I turn to see who asked and see a stranger standing next to Aron, “Who are you?”

He smiles, “I’m Danny. You’re Willow, right?”

“Uh yeah. Danny, what are you doing in my sister’s kitchen?”

“Standing. What are you doing in your sister’s hallway area?”

I smile at him, “Standing.”

He walks over me and high fives me, “Go us!”

“I like this kid. He makes me smile” I tell Charlotte.

“How dare you call me kid?! I am older than you” Danny tells me as he puts his arm around my shoulder.

“Hey Danny, remember she’s pregnant and engaged” George tells him as he walks down the hall towards me.

“I’m not engaged anymore” I tell him, then reach to my hand and pull off the ring.

“But you are still pregnant” He reminds me as he knocks Danny’s arm off my shoulder and puts his own there.

“That I am” I tell him as I turn and kiss his cheek.

“Wait, whose girl is she?” Danny asks, clearly confused.

“Mine” Aron, George, and Jorel says in unison.

I laugh and shake my head, “I’m nobody’s girl, since Jordon just walked out on me.”

“Oh well then” he says then kisses my cheek.

“Danny!” Jorel yells.

“What?”

“She...just... NO!”

“Why not?” Danny asks. “She’s cute. I can wait 9 months.”
I laugh, “Danny, you’ll have to get in line behind Jorel, George, and Aron.”

“Damn. I had to be stuck at home when they met you!”

I turn and wrap my arms around George, “You can’t leave” I whisper.

“That was random” I hear Danny say from behind me.

“You get used to random loving from Willow” Charlotte tells him. “But don’t expect any because then you won’t get any. Right, Aron?”

“Yeah” Aron agrees. “I’ve been with that bitch for over 3 months and I still haven’t gotten a real kiss.”

“I have” George says, resting his chin on the top of my head.

“I have” Jorel says at the same time.

“Wow. I feel like a whore” I tell everybody.

“You are” Mathew says.

“Fuck you.”

“Told you, you are a whore!”

I close my eyes and rest my head against George. After a few seconds I hear him say, “Well somebody is tired.”

“You can’t prove that” I say into his chest.

“Except the fact you pretty much just fell asleep in his arms” Danny points out.

“Danny, I am starting to not like you.”

“Aww that’s not nice!”

“Then stop siding with George.”

“Fine. She isn’t tired, what are you talking about?” Danny asks George.

“Dude! You’ve known me for like 15 years and you pick her side?” George asks as he pulls me closer to him.

“Can you fuck me? Nope. Didn’t think so.”

“Neither can she” Jorel points out.

“In 9 months she can” Danny counters.
“What’s today’s date?” I ask randomly.

“Again random. It is October 28” Danny answers me.

“Then it is in 7 months that you can fuck me Danny.”

“Willow, stop getting his hope up” Dylan warns me.

“I’m not I was just being technical.”

Suddenly there was a pair of hands on my hips, “Willow, are you ready to go back down?” I hear Jorel ask me.

“Not yet” I tell him, I let go of George to face everybody else. I look at Danny, “So who are you?”

“Danny.”

“I knew that. I meant how did you randomly end up here?”

“Well, I have been friends with the band for like 15 or so years. Usually I go on tour with them but this time I couldn’t because I got mad sick. Then I didn’t have enough money to fly here. But then I did, so here I am” he tells me, ending with a giant smile. “Aren’t you glad I showed up?”

“Sure I’ll let you believe that. Will somebody please go check if my car is still in the parking lot and whether or not there is any damage?”

“I will” George says.

“Thank you. Are you sleeping at my place?”

“Sleeping near you? Wouldn’t miss it” he tells me, kisses my cheek, then heads out the door.

“Can I sleep at your place?” Danny asks excitedly.

I look at Jorel, “Do you mind?”

“No. We have those air mattresses since we both know neither of them will want to sleep on the couch.”

“Good thinking.”

“Where are you sleeping?” Danny asks Jorel.

“In her bed” he answers with a wicked smile.

“You lucky fuck!”

“I know” he says as he wraps his arms around me. “She’s fun to sleep with.”
“Yeah she is” George says as he walks back through the door. “Mustang is safe and sound.”

“Whoa! Wait, mustang?” Danny asks him.

“Yeah, her baby. 1973 mach 1 mustang” George tells him.

“I wanna go for a ride!”

I look up at Jorel. He sighs, “Fine, but only because Willow needs food before she passes out.”

“Dinner time!” Dylan yells from the kitchen.

“I’m guessing everybody is coming?” Jorel asks.

“Yes” 6 voices say at once.

“I call driving” Jorel says.

I pull him close to me for a few more seconds, then whisper “That means I can’t sit on your lap.”

“Yeah” he whispers back, “But I get to sleep with you tonight.”

“Very true.”

“Come on” he says and leads me towards the door with one arm still around my waist.

We walk down the hall with his arm around my waist, my head on his shoulder, and my arm around his back. As expected there was a flash from behind us. “Charlotte!”

“Sorry! You two are adorable.”

“We know we are” Jorel calls back to her and squeezes me close to him.

Suddenly I hear somebody running up behind us, and then Danny was at my other side. “So since you’re pregnant does that mean you are different from the Willow in all the stories I heard about?”

“Uh depends what did you hear about me in the stories?”

“Get drunk, dirty dancing, singing, nerf gun fights, or swimming in your thong and bra.”

“Well I can’t get drunk. I do still dirty dance. I definitely still sing. I fucking love nerf gun fights. And it is a little too cold to go swimming at all.”

“So let’s say you suddenly woke up on this drive to get food, would you dirty dance with me tonight?”

Out of the corner of my eyes I see Jorel give Danny a what-the-fuck look, “Uh Danny. No. She wouldn’t.”

“Why not?”
“Because I wouldn’t let her.”

“Why?”

“Because she’s all mine” he says as we reach the first floor.

“No she isn’t.”

“Okay boys stop fighting over me. Jorel, I love you. Danny, Why do you wanna dirty dance with me?” I say walking away from both of them.

Jorel rushes to catch up with me, “I love you too.”

Danny was smart enough to stay behind this time, for a few seconds. “I want to dirty dance with you because I heard from like the entire band that you are the best person to dirty dance with.”

I look at Jorel, “Is this true?”

“Yeah! You are fun to dirty dance with” he tells me with a smile as we walk over to my mustang. He opens the driver’s side door. “Haha you can’t get in yet.”

“I could if I wanted to, but I’ll be nice and let you drive. It’ll be fun since I won’t be the one in the middle” I give him the middle finger and smile, and walk around to the passenger side door. “George, hurry up!”

“Bitch, I’m coming!” he yells at me from across the parking lot

Danny comes and stands next to me, “Why do you need George?”

“Because I always sit on his lap in the car unless there is enough room.”

“Why don’t you sit on my lap?”

“Because I am her designated sit on lap person” George says when he finally reaches us. “Get in Danny.”

Danny does as he’s told. I look up at George, “Technically I still have to sit on his lap for like 5 seconds.” I climb into the car and sit on Danny’s lap.

“Wait I thought, you were sitting on George’s lap” Danny says as he pulls me more onto his lap.

“I am. I’m just waiting for him to get in the car” I tell him, kiss his cheek, and wait for George to shut the door. After he closes the door I turn my body and sit on his lap with my feet on Danny’s. “Aw this is comfy.”

George wraps his arm around my back, “Yeah it is. Now if we had no clothes on it would be even better.”

“George!” I slap his shoulder as Charlotte, Mathew, Aron, and Dylan all climb into the car.

“That hurt! Kiss me make it better” George says pouting.

“You should’ve been around when she got her tongue pierced” Charlotte says randomly. “She was always saying that.”

“What? Kiss me make it better?” Danny asks.

“Yeah. That’s when she had her little boy toys so she’d go to them and say that and they’d kiss her of course.”

“Willow had boy toys?” Danny asks, shocked.

“No” I say at the same time Charlotte says, “Yes.”

“They weren’t boy toys, they were fuck buddies” I correct her.

“Oh my mistake. All I know is you fucked them. A lot.”

“I was 15 and loved it. What else can I say?”

“Who else in this car really wishes they knew Willow when she was 15?” Jorel asks as he starts the car. Suddenly Danny’s, George’s, Aron’s, and Dylan’s hands were all in the air.

“It’s not like I’ve changed that much. Right, George?” I ask him with a smile.

He smiles and kisses my cheek, “Right.”

“Whoa. Wait, what have I missed between you two?” Danny asks, trying to figure out what the fuck was going on.

“We fucked” George and I answer at the same time.

“What?!” Aron yells from the back. “Why wasn’t I invited to this fucking party?!”

“Because it wasn’t planned, it just sort of happened” I tell him.

“How?” Dylan asks.

“Late night texts. Connected room. Sexy guy. Empty bed. I think you get the picture” I explain.

“Anything else I should know?” Danny asks.

“Jorel’s my boyfriend” I tell him jokingly.

“Wait, when did that happen?”

“Just now” Jorel answers.
“Can we see a kiss?” Dylan asks jokingly.

“Uh no? He’s driving. And I am pretty sure we aren’t actually dating” I tell him, turning and facing him.

“Well you two should” Mathew says randomly.

Jorel and I share a look then Danny says “Awkward.”

“Yeah, no. I’ll sleep in the same bed as him, kiss his cheek, cry on his shoulder, go to him when I need him…”

“I’m waiting for the but” Charlotte says.

“I don’t think there is one” I say quietly.

“Just fucking date already!” Mathew yells.

The whole car goes quiet, until Jorel breaks it “Willow, will you go out with me?”

“Um can we talk about this later tonight?” I ask him.

“Of course” he says calmly but I could tell he was pissed off.

After we got food and headed back to the apartment. Jorel and I went to ours to talk. Everybody else went to Charlotte’s. I unlock the door and open it. For the first time ever I felt awkward around Jorel. I walk into the living room and sit down on the couch. Silently he follows me and sits next to me. We both put our food on the coffee table and look at each other.

Without a word Jorel leans towards me and kisses me. “Sorry, I had to. I haven’t in awhile.”

I smile at him, “Don’t be sorry.”

He sat there, waiting for my answer from earlier. After a few minutes he repeats his question “Willow, will you go out with me?”

“Yes.”

“Why did you make me wait for your answer?”

“So I could do this without Danny in my way” I tell him then move myself closer to him and kiss him.

“I like your plan” he tells me as he kisses me over and over. After a few more kisses he stops, “You need to eat. Then go to bed with me.”

I smile at him and kiss him one more time. “But I’m not hungry.”

“You haven’t eaten much of anything all day.”

“But I’m truthfully not hungry.”

He sighs then looks at me, “fine then let’s go to bed.”

“You need to eat.”

“No I don’t. I don’t have a baby inside of me, you do.”

“Fine I’ll eat.”

“Thank you, baby” he says then kisses me before shoving a fry in his mouth.

“Fuck you.”

“Not for 7 more months.”

I bite into a chicken nugget and look at him, “You’re so lucky you’re cute.”

Then my phone was ringing in my pocket, I had a text from George ‘It is safe to come back?’ I smile and type back that it is definitely safe. I look up at Jorel, “Our adopted sons are coming back.”

“Our adopted sons?”

“George and Danny.”

“Oh Fun.”

“Let’s go set up their beds” I tell him then grab his hand to pull him up but he decided to pull me down instead. I lay there across his lap when the door opens.

“Willow I thought you said it was safe” George says as he closes the door.

“It is. I still have my clothes on.”

“Barely” Danny points out. My tank top was half way up my body and my shorts were riding up my legs. “Dude sick tattoos!”

I laugh as he runs over to me to read what the tattoos say, “Thank you. I want to get another one but I have to wait.”

“What is your next one going to be of?”

“Blake James Decker’s name.”

“Who is that?”

“My son.”

“You have a son?!” Danny asks completely shocked.

Jorel slaps him in the back of the head, “She’s pregnant!”

“Oh right…”

“You definitely aren’t the smartest person” I tell him jokingly.

“But you all love me” he says as he stands up.

“You can’t prove that” George tells him.

“But…but…you kissed me yesterday!” Danny yells then runs down the hall pretending to cry.

“George, you broke Danny!” I yell at him, George shakes his head and walks down the hall.

“You got to admit that kid is pretty entertaining” Jorel says, twirling my hair in between his fingers.

“Yeah, and I bet you will love the fact he is in your guys’ bed” George says, walking back towards us.

“Danny! Get out of my bed!” I yell. I stop and listen to hear if he got up or not, when I knew he didn’t I got up and walked into the room myself. “Danny, get off my bed.”

“Willow, get in my bed.”

“Danny, damn it I wish I knew your full name!”

“Daniel Tyler Murillo” George says from behind me. “Get out of her bed.”

“Fine, fine, fine” he says as he reluctantly climbs out of the bed. “But that bed is mad comfy.”

“Why do you think I picked it?”

“To fuck in.”

“Danny, just no. You are way too much like Aron” I tell him then walk back out into the living room. I sit down on the couch next to my boyfriend and kiss him. “I love you.”

“I love you too cutie.”

“Damn they’ve been dating for a few hours and already saying I love you?” Danny asks from the kitchen.

“Dude you missed a lot when you were sick. They’ve pretty much been dating since she got here, but Jordon had the ‘claim’ on her” George explains as he sits on the couch next to me.

I lean my head back on to his shoulder and look at his bright blue eyes, “Hi George.”

“Hi Dork.”
“I am not a dork.”

“Babe, yes you are” Jorel says from my other side.

“Fine no kisses for you.”

Jorel gasps, “That’s mean you can’t take away kisses.”

“I’m pretty sure she just did” Danny tells him, walking back from the kitchen with a fresh beer in his hand.

“Does that mean I get Jorel’s kisses?” George asks with a smile.

“No, you’re the one that started this whole dork thing.”

Danny takes a sip of his beer and smiles at me, “Does that mean I get Jorel’s kisses?”

I look at Jorel, “Can I just kiss him once to shut him up?”

“As long as it isn’t like the first kiss you gave me” Jorel reminds me.

“OH I remember that!” George exclaims. “That was the time you kissed him because you messed up singing part of my verse!”

“Hey, I’m pretty sure I made up to for that. You know fucking you and all” I point out.

“Why can’t she kiss me like she kissed you?” Danny asks Jorel.

“Because she was wicked slutty. She was all… How about we just show him?” Jorel asks me with a wicked smile.

“It won’t be the same because I’m not as skinny as I was then.”

Jorel pulls me towards him, “Please baby.”

“Fine” I put on my legs on either side of him and sit on his knees. “Do I have to?”

“Yes” Jorel, George, and Danny all say at the same time.

“Gah. I hate you men” I lean forwards and kiss Jorel just like I had two months ago. His hands were more all over my body then they had been, he kissed me back like he never wanted to stop.

“That isn’t a kiss, that’s fucking free porn” Danny yells when we finally finish. I sit back on Jorel’s knees and look at my boyfriend.

“Better than the last time?” I ask.

He leans for and kisses me, “Much. Because this time I am your boyfriend.”
“And that Danny is why I can’t kiss you like I kissed Jorel” I tell him as I turn and face him.

“Aw come on just once. I want you to sit on me like that and everything.”

Jorel laughs, “Yeah but the part that is the most fun is touching her body which definitely won’t let you do.”

“Can she kiss me like that though?” Danny asks excitedly.

“Dude, be happy he’s letting her kiss you” George says impatiently.

“Fine” Danny sits on the couch where I had been. “Kiss me bitch.”

I move to sit on his lap then look at Jorel who was staring out the window. I lean towards Danny and kiss him on the cheek, “Sorry but that’s all I can do.”

I sit back in Jorel’s lap with my head on his shoulder. He kisses my forehead and smiles, “Come on let’s go to bed.”

I stand up and grab his hand. He gets up and walks me down the hallway to the room. I climb into bed while he takes off his shirt and jeans, then he gets in bed next to me and pulls me close to him. “I love you baby girl.”

“I love you too” I tell him. I close my eyes with my head against his chest and fall instantly to sleep. I’m finally with the one I want, the one I love, the one that loves me. Jorel Michael Decker.