Sequel: Hey Butterfly

Undead

Chapter Four

Chapter four

After the concert we all went out into the parking lot, we were acting like complete children. I don’t know how but a game of tag was started.

I ran across the parking lot away from Deuce who was currently it and definitely after me. I hid behind the tour bus where Johnny 3 tears was hiding too.

“He is after you” He whispers to me.

“Yeah I know. Apparently my hiding spot wasn’t too original” I whisper back to him.

He laughs softly “No, no it is not.” He peeks around the corner of the bus. “He’s coming” He tells me then grabs me hand and guides me around the other side of the bus as quietly as possible.

“Willow come out come out wherever you are” I hear Deuce calling not even 5 feet from where me and Johnny were.

Johnny puts a finger to his lips then motions for me to stay where I was. He ran out from out hiding place and soon enough I hear Deuce footsteps chasing after him.

“Damn it. You aren’t Willow!” I hear Deuce say once he finally chases Johnny.

“No I am not.”

I decide to make the game more interesting and run out from me hiding place. “Deuce catch me if you can.” Then I start to run.

“Oh I will catch you!” He tells me as he begins to chase after me.

I ran around the corner of the building and ran right into JDog. He grabs me and puts a finger over his mouth as he leads me to a hiding spot next to the stadium.

“You got to be more careful if you are going to play with the big boys” He whispers to me.

“Thanks for hiding me. There is no way I could have out run Deuce. How did you know I was coming around the corner?”

“I heard you yell at Deuce to catch you so I knew you’d try and out run him and that you’d most likely come this way.”

“Oh. Have you seen Jordan?”

“Since when do you call him Jordan?”

“Since he told me to, which was a few hours ago.”

“Oh, then call me Jorel.”
“Okay. Jorel, have you seen my boyfriend?”

“I saw him a few minutes ago by the dumpster.”

“Of course, will you take me over there?”

“Yeah hold on” He tells me as he checks to see if Deuce is anywhere close. “Come on” he grabs my hand and races across the parking lot towards the dumpster.

I couldn’t help but laugh when I saw Deuce coming towards me.

“Found you baby girl. I heard you and JDog whispering” He tells me as he runs up to me. When he reaches me he grabs his arm around my waist. “I caught you baby. I deserve a kiss.”

I turn and kiss him on the cheek. “There’s your kiss.”

“Bitch!”

“Manwhore.”

“How dare you” He says as he tightens his arm around me.

“Oh you know you still love me.”

By now everybody had come out of their hiding places and was coming towards us. Charlotte and Da Kurlzz looked like they had been doing more than just hiding. Jordan was the last one to reach us.

“Hi Baby” I say to him.

“Hi” he says to me then to Deuce “What are you doing to her?”

“She told me to catch her. I did and now I’m not letting go of her.”

“Well I think you should unless you wanna hold on to her while I fuck her later tonight.”

“Hmm sounds like fun.”

I decide to intervene their plans for tonight “Okay not happening. And has anybody seen Funny Man?”

“We saw him going into the bus with a couple of girls at the beginning of the game” Charlotte tells me.

“Of course he did.”

“What else do you expect out of Funny?” Johnny asks he brushes the dirt off his pants, which almost looked like he was shaking his hips.

I look at Charlotte knowing she was thinking the same thing as me. Instantly we both start shaking our hips back and forth.
“What are you two doing?” Da Kurlzz asks.

“Shaking our hips like Johnny does in your undead video” I reply to him.

Johnny looks at the both of us “I remember that!”

“So do we!” Charlotte exclaims.

Charlotte and I both move next to Johnny and we all start doing the hip shaking thing me and Charlotte have called ‘the Johnny’ for the last 4 years. Soon enough we had everybody in the group doing it. Who knew I’d end up dancing with Undead in the middle of a Las Vegas parking lot?

After awhile Charlotte and I started thinking of all the dance moves from their videos that we could remember.

“Oh there is always this one” I say as I walk over to Jorel and bend over so my booty was rubbing against his dick.

“I like that one” Jorel says to me when I stand up and walk away.

“I don’t” Jordan says as he grabs me. “This is my personal favorite” He says as he pulls me against him and we start to grind.

“That’s my favorite too” I tell him as I turn my head and kiss his neck.

“I can’t think of any with Da Kurlzz” Charlotte tells me. “He is always on the drums.”

“Untrue” I tell Charlotte. “He jumps on everybody’s backs just like Jorel does.” I walk over to Jorel and jump on to his back. Instantly he starts running around. Laughter took over me and it was unstoppable.

I see a flash in the distance and knew Charlotte was taking a picture. Eventually Jorel stopped running and started walking back to the rest of the group. Another flash another picture taken by Charlotte.

“Sorry it was cute you were both smiling” She tells me when I look at her.

“Put me down Jorel” I tell him and he does.

“You two act like brother and sister” Johnny tells us.

“It’s possible. Both their last names are Decker” Jordan says to Johnny.

Jorel looks at me “Uhhh I hope she isn’t my sister.”

I laugh at him “Yeah same here. That would me I had a crush on my brother for the last four years.”

Charlotte decides to change the subject knowing it is going to get awkward. “Know what video I hate?” She asks me.

“The Undead video. Yeah I know so do I” I say to her as I walk over to Charlie. “But I do find it funny that you are puking while two girls make out in the shower.

“I didn’t pay attention to them just for you” He tells me as he kisses me.

“Remember that day you were proving to somebody that you were better than that girl that was like making out with the wires?” Charlotte asks me.

“YES!” I practically scream.

“How did you manage to do that?” Jorel asks me.

“Dude look at her it isn’t that hard. I agree completely she is better than that girl” Jordan tells him.

“Easy for you to say. That girl wasn’t your girlfriend at the time” Jorel replies.

“Anyways, I prove it by…” I start but then realize that I didn’t remember.

Charlotte laughs at me “Yeah I barely remember either. I remember that you did the booty thing with whoever you were dating then. And you had somebody grab your leg and bring it straight up to prove that you were as flexible as her.”

“You can do that?” Jordan asks me. “That explains a lot.”

“Kinky” Da Kurlzz says from behind Charlotte.

“Yeah watch. Grab my leg.”

“Aye Aye Captain” Jordan says as he grabs the calf of my leg.

“Now push it up and start walking towards me. Johnny would you mind standing behind me to keep me from falling?”

“Yeah sure” He replies as he moves to stand behind me and puts his hands on my elbows. Soon enough my leg was straight up.

“See” I say to Jordan. “Now can you let me go? It has been years since I did that.”

“Yeah of course” he says as he lets go of my leg. “Wanna see my favorite trick?”

“Sure.”

“Give me your foot.” I did as he says. Thinking he was going to do that whole Vin Diesel move from the Pacifier I braced myself. But instead all he did was pull me towards him until his hand was on my thigh and I was right up against him.

“Well hello there” I tell him as he kisses me.

“Get a room!” I hear Da Kurlzz yell.

I turn and look at him “You are one to talk. Mister get a blowjob in the back of my mustang.” Out of the corner of my eye I saw Charlotte turn red.

“You know you liked seeing that.”

“Not at all. I got Jordan and even if I didn’t Jorel is next in line not you.”

“Fuck ya” I hear Jorel yell behind me. Jordan lets me go so I step away from him.

“What about me?” Deuce asks as he walks up behind me and wraps his arms around me.

“You are next!”

“Next tonight? I am completely okay with that!”

“Uh no it is me tonight. I think” Jordan says from next to me.

“It is you tonight. Well for the first half then I’m visiting Deuce’s room” I say as I kiss Deuce’s cheek.

“Oh yeah! Score one for Deuce master!”

I look at Jordan and could see that he was pissed off at me. I press my finger to my lips and wink at him. Instantly he lightened up and smiled. I mouth I love you to him.

Love you too he mouth backs.

I look over at Jorel as I lean back on Deuce. He really did remind me of a brotherly figure in a weird sort of way but that feeling instantly went away went I thought of those years of me liking him and him trying to get in my pants a few hours earlier. Growing up I remember I constantly went back and forth between Jorel and Jordan, but I always said I was going with Jorel. Now I am with Jordan. Charlotte and I always said I was going to have the cutest baby boy with Jorel and his name would be Blake Joseph Decker. He’d have my eyes, Jorel’s hair and body, and both of our styles.

Oh god I need to stop thinking of that before I end up running up to Jorel and start begging him to have a kid with me.

Charlotte of course read my mind “Hey Willow do you remember that game Ninja from high school?”

“YES!” I scream scaring Deuce and finally tearing my gaze away from Jorel. “We need to play it!”

“What is ninja?” Da Kurlzz asks.

I open my mouth to give him a sarcastic remark but Jorel stole it right out of my mouth. “It is kind of like what you two were doing last night but with clothes.”

“Oh I love that game” Da Kurlzz says as he kisses Charlotte’s neck. “But do we need to have clothes on?”
“If we are all playing then yes. Nobody but me sees my baby without them” Charlie says as he steals me from Deuce and kisses me hard on the lips.

“Except me” Deuce says. “Remember that morning? I certainly do.” He tells me as he kisses me on the cheek.

“Anyways…let’s play ninja” Charlotte says clearing up and possible fight tension.

Charlotte and I spent the next couple of minutes explaining the game and slowly everybody joins us. Our version certainly wasn’t like what we played in high school. The guys spent the game trying to grab mine and Charlotte’s chest, ass, and in-between our legs. Also different from high school version if you got hit you weren’t out, you just had to take off a piece of clothing.

“Okay I’m out I’m cold” I say as I put back on my shirt and shorts. “And I’m running out of clothes.”

“No you definitely aren’t” Deuce says as he takes off his shirt because Jorel had hit him.

Deuce had still been in all his clothes, I guess his hyperness was to his advantage. Now he was tied with Jorel who was just shirtless. I look back and forth between Deuce and Jorel who were standing next to each other. Deuce looked like a scrawny ass white boy but Jorel…damn that boy had a body. He was nothing compared to Jordan (or so I’d tell him if he asked.)

“Willow, stop staring at my sexy body” Jorel tells me as he runs his hands over his abs.

“I’m sorry it is just so difficult.”

“Oh baby I know” He says as he winks at me. “You told me that last night.”

“Oh no not this again” Charlotte says from next to me.

“Shh Jorel I haven’t told Jordan yet!” I tell him while I pull my hair back into a ponytail.

“Whoa did you just call him Jorel and call Charlie Jordan?” Deuce asks from across the circle.

“Yeah they told me to call them by their real names” I tell him then walk over to Jordan and wrap my arms around him to keep warm.

“Call me Aron then.”

“And call me George” Johnny tells me.

“Don’t call me anything Willow” Da Kurlzz says from next to Charlotte. “I don’t wanna hear your voice.”

I hear Charlotte yell at him over her shoulder but over her I hear Jorel saying. “I don’t wanna hear her talk either I wanna hear her scream.”

“She is a screamer. But most of the time she bites her lip so nobody hears” Jordan tells him.

“He doesn’t need to know that” I whisper to Jordan as I close my eyes.

“Come on let’s go back to the hotel somebody here is tired.”

“Am not.”

“Yes you are. Now stop arguing and let me take care of you” Jordan tells me as he sweeps me up into his arms. After the many times he had done this already I was completely at ease in his arms.

“Are you gunna be in bed tonight?” I ask him out of the blue.

“I always am aren’t I?”

“We should have a sleepover.”

“You’ll be the first asleep and bad things will happen to you.”

“So…”

“Alright fine you win. Who wants to sleep in the same room as Willow tonight?”

“Me” I instantly hear Jorel answer.

“And me” Aron answers shortly after.

“Fine but you are both agreeing to some things before you enter the room.”

“Agreed” Jorel and Aron answer in unison.

I laugh softly in Jordan’s chest. “I was joking but now looks like we really are having a sleepover. And we would be having a fun tonight.”

“Alright sleepover canceled” Jordan tells them over his shoulder.

“You can do that” Jorel tells him. “I already asked my mommy and everything.”

“Fine Jorel you can spend the night” I tell him then whisper to Jordan “We will have fun in the morning.”

“Only one guest per sleepover. So Jorel tonight. Aron Never” Charlie says softly to me.

“That’s not very nice.”

“Yeah well Aron is more likely to take a shot at you in your sleep. Jorel is more understanding now and anyways I’ll be able to at least stop him if he tries anything.”

“Fine.”
“Remember I love you.”

“Yeah yeah yeah I know.”

“That was mean” He tells me and pretends to drop me.

“So was that. I love you too” I tell him then kiss the edge of his lips. “More.”

“Uh Jorel you can’t sleep over tonight. Seems like somebody is a little more awake than I thought” Jordan tells him as he opens the bus door for us. Somebody yells to Funny to stop fucking because we need to leave.

I look up at Jorel “Another time I promise.”

“That’s alright” Jorel tells me as he walks over to the couch to sit down.

“Put me down” I tell Jordan. When he does I walk over to Jorel and sit down next to him. “What is the matter?”

“Nothing.”

“Stop lying to me right now mister.”

“I am not lying.”

“Yes you are Jorel!”

“I am just pissed that I don’t know you, that you don’t trust me, that Jordan doesn’t trust me anymore.”

“It isn’t that we don’t trust you. We were going to let you sleep in the bed with us then one of us got a little too horny and now we wanna fuck when we get to the hotel.”

Jorel laughs at my explanation. “I was joking. I am pissed that I don’t know you though.”

“I have the same last name as you, I am from New Hampshire, I love your band mate, I had a crush on you from when I was 14 to a few days ago…”

“You what?”

“Yeah, when I first starting listening to you guys I liked Deuce then I saw him without his mask” I tell Jorel then to Aron “No offense. You were drunk it was during an interview the lighting was horrible but other than that you were mad hot.”

“Thank you” Aron tells me as he passes us to go to the back.

“Anyways as I was saying then I saw you and fell in love with your mask. Then I saw you without your mask and I fell in love with your style, your gages, your eyes, your hat, and your sweatshirt. Which eventually lead me to love you. I grew up saying I was going to marry you but I was always mentally doing back and forth between you and Jordan. But always said out loud that it was you I loved. Then I came here, met you guys, you didn’t try hard enough to get me and now I am in love with Jordan James Terrell. “

“I’m sorry.”

“Why are you sorry?”

“Because I didn’t love you enough.”

“Jorel you never loved me. You loved the thought of the things you could do to me” I tell him as I grabbed his hand.

“But now I am in love with you. I love your hyperness, your childishness, your love, and not to mention your body.”

“Jorel …”

“Give me a chance.”

“Jorel I am not going to leave Jordan just to give you a chance. He loves me and has since he met me” I couldn’t handle this conversation. I always imagined hearing Jorel saying he loved me but now it was the last thing I wanted to hear. I start to get up when I felt the tears flowing down my face but Jorel grabbed my hand and pulled me into him and kissed me.

His kiss was different from Jordan’s. His kissed wasn’t full of love like Jordan’s but full of sadness. When he pulled away he kept me in his lap and rested his forehead against mine. The last thing I ever expected to see happened that moment, Jorel started to cry. He wasn’t sobbing but tears fell down his face and into my lap.

“Jorel don’t” I whisper to him. I pull his shoulders until his head was resting on mine. Just the thought that Jorel was actually crying over me made me cry. “I’m not worth it.”

He lifted his head from my shoulder and wiped the tears off my cheeks before wiping his own. “Yes you are. Jordan is right you don’t know how special you are. You need to step into our shoes and see yourself how we do.”

“But why? Why me? Charlotte is exactly like me.”

“No she isn’t” He tells me as he kisses my cheek.

“Jorel I can’t” I honestly couldn’t. This time when I stood up I tore myself out of his grip and walked out the door.

I heard Jordan yelling behind me to find out where I went. Before I could hear Jorel’s response I walked far away from the bus. Behind me I heard the door open instead of stopping and letting whoever came out talk to me I ran. I didn’t know where I was running but I didn’t feel like talking to Jordan right now. Soon enough he caught up to me and grabbed my arm.
“It’s me not Jordan” I hear George say. Instantly I turn and bury my face in his shoulder and cry, he simply just wraps his arms around me and starts rubbing my back.

“I can’t handle this” I tell him once my sobs had subsided.

“I know. I heard the whole thing. He shouldn’t have done that but I guess he had the right to tell you how he felt” He tells me as he moves my bangs from out of my eyes. Soon enough my knees began to give way and George sat down right there in the middle of the parking lot and pulled me into his lap.

“You need to calm down and just breathe Willow” He instructs me as he rocks me back and forth.

“I can’t!” I practically scream at him. “I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I’m sorry.”

“Stop apologizing.”

“Sorry.”

“You are lucky I love you like a sister right now or I’d leave your ass out here.”

“Love you too big brother” I tell him as I finally smile.

“Now explain to me what is going on.”

I took a deep breath and leaned into his chest and began my story. I told him about how when I was younger I loved Jorel and now I loved Jordan. I came here wanting to hook up with Jorel but found Jordan because Jorel didn’t try hard enough to get me. I told him about Blake, about the wedding Charlotte and I planned. Everything I had ever thought about came out right then in the middle of a parking lot in George Ragan’s lap because he thought of me as his little sister. After I finished my story I took another deep breath and practically fell asleep in his arms.

“Girl you are crazy” He tells me trying to make me laugh. When I didn’t laugh he asked “Who do you see yourself marrying?”

I laughed at this “Whenever Charlotte used to ask this I actually used to answer you.”

“Really?”

“Yeah. You always seemed like the one to marry and you’re kinda cute.”

“Thanks I think.”

“You’re welcome I think.”

“But I am not adding to all this trouble. You already have to deal with Jorel and Jordan and some of Deuce.”

“Yeah so do not add to my trouble please and thank you.”

“I won’t. So what are we going to do with those idiots?”

“Uh uh well do I go with the guy I liked for 4 years or the guy that I know loves me?”

“I would go with the one that you know loves you because you don’t want to risk it all and lose it all.”

“Johnn- George. You are too smart.”

“Yeah I know. You’d think I’d be really dumb because I have been hanging out with these guys my whole life…”

“But you aren’t. By the way I need to see you wear and American flag as a shirt like you do in the undead video.”

“Why?”

I stand up and look down at him. “I have my reasons.”

“Oh because you wanna be the freak in bed with me” He says as he stands up and grabs my hand while we walk back towards the bus.

“Definitely I figure all I need is a Mohawk and a tiny black skirt with a yellow tank top two sixes too small.”

“Psh I know you got the skirt and the tank top.”

“Have you been looking through my clothes?”

“Uh no.”

“Liar” I slap him as he opens the door.

“There you are!” Jordan says as I walk up the stairs and instantly hugs me.

“Yeah I’m right here” I try and hold back tears but I could feel my face turning red but no tears came.

“Why did you leave?”

“Reasons.”

“Don’t worry dude she’s fine now we had a whole conversation about life” George decides to throw in trying to lighten the situation.

“You had a conversation about life in ten minutes?” Jordan asks him.

“Yeah we are just that skilled.”

“Well okay then” Jordan says as I pull him closer to me. “I love you” he whispers into my ear.
“I love you too” I whisper back then pull him over to couch because my legs were starting to hurt. We sit down with George next to us on the couch, Jordan pulls me into his lap and hugs me close to him.

“What about me?” George asks from the other end of the couch.

“I love you!” I tell him as I lean across the couch and kiss him on the cheek.

“Love you too crazy. And you Jordan? Come on we all know you love me.”

“No I don’t.”

“Even after last night. You told me over and over again that you loved me” George says as he pretends to cry.

“Whoa what happened last night after I fell asleep?”

“Many things baby” George answers.

“I’m scared.”

“Don’t be” Jordan tells me at the same time George tells me I should be.

“Willow I love you!” I hear Charlotte scream from the back of the bus as it starts to move.

“I love you too Charlotte!”

“What about me?” Aron calls from next to her.

“I love you Aron. You know I do” I say as I climb off of Jordan and walk towards the back. After a few seconds of silence I ask. “What you don’t love me back?”

“Come here and let me show you how much I love you” Aron says as he grabs my wrist and has me sit on his lap.

“Aw we are one big happy loving family” Charlotte says slurring her words together. We really are except that one ‘family’ member across the bus glaring at me as I sit on Aron’s lap.

“I love you big brother” I say to Jorel trying to stop him from glaring at me.

“I hope I’m not your brother. We need a DNA test back here!” He yells up to Jordan and smiles at me. What have I gotten myself into? I already had to choose between Aron and Jorel. I went with Jorel. Then Jorel or Jordan, at first I picked Jorel now I pick Jordan, I think? And now we throw somebody else into the mix as the walk to the back of the bus, sit down next to Aron, and put me on their lap. Oh shit…