Sequel: Hey Butterfly

Undead

Chapter Five

Chapter Five

It has been three weeks since my breakdown and heart to heart with George. These weeks have been hell and yet amazing at the same time. I have been avoiding Jorel and George and only focusing on Jordan but boy is it hard. I’m so excited because my birthday is in two weeks and I get to spend it with my favorite people in the world.

“I know where we should go” Aron says from across the bus.

“Where?” I ask him.

“Do you trust me enough to let me drive your car?”

“I guess so. But I am riding next to you just in case.”

“I’m all set with that” He winks at me. “Can you fit all of us in your car?”

“We can manage it. Just don’t get pulled over.”

“Deal” he says to me. Then scream to everybody “Pile into Willow’s car we are going on an adventure.”

“Adventure time!” Funny man screams.

We all walk out to my mustang that was on the other side of the hotel from the bus. When we reach the mustang I stop to figure out how the seating is going to work. “Who is sitting in the front with me and Aron?”

“Me” Jordan tells me.

“And I guess me” Jorel says from behind me.

“Alright. I guess I’ll sit on your lap, Jordan.”

“Oh I like this already” He says as he grabs my ass.

“Somebody else wanna drive so Willow can sit on my lap?” Aron asks as he opens up the driver side door.

“No” Everybody answers in unison. Then everybody climbs into the car. In the back Charlotte sat on Da Kurlzz’s lap with her legs across Funny and George. In the front Aron climbed behind the wheel and Jorel sat next to him with the gear shift in-between his legs then my and Jordan were up against the passenger side door.

As Aron puts the car into reverse Jorel exclaims “Aron don’t touch me there!” in a very girly voice.

“You know you like” I tell him with a smile.

“Only from you, baby” He says as he grabs my foot, takes off my flip flop, and puts it on top his jeans where his dick was.

I bury my head into Jordan as I put my hand on the same area on him. “I think you like it better” I whisper to him.

“Oh yes I do” he whispers back as he kisses my neck and starts to give me a hickey.

“Seriously get a room!” Da kurlzz yells from the back.

I look at him over Jordan’s shoulder while he continues to give me a hickey. “Do we really need to go over this again?”

“No” Charlotte answers for him.

“All done for now” Jordan whispers to me when he finishes giving me my hickey.

“Are you sure about that?” I ask him as I let my hand drop down to where I knew his boxers began. We hadn’t done much in the last few weeks because of emotions, concerts, tiredness, or me trying to figure things out.

“Later. I promise” He whispers to me as he glances over at Jorel who had been watching us.

“Can I help you?” I ask Jorel.

“Oh yes you can. In many many ways.”

“So sorry, but you are beyond help.”

“What about me baby?” Aron asks from behind the steering wheel. “You can help me too.”

“No I can’t. That’s one of your hoes’ job” I answer him as I lay my head down on Jordan’s shoulder and look at George who was sitting behind us looking out the window. “What are you thinking about?” I whisper back to him.

He looks at me and simpler answers “Nothing.”

“Liar.”

“I’ll tell you later, when not everybody in this car is listening to our conversation.”

“Okay” I say to him, then to Aron. “Where are you taking us?”

“Many places…oh you mean everybody?” When I nod he replies. “You’ll see soon enough.”

After 15 more minutes of driving, mostly on a dirt road, Aron pulls over to what looks like the middle of nowhere.

“We got to walk from here” Aron tells us as he turns off the engine.

“But I hate walking” I complain.

“I’ll give you a piggy back ride” George offers from behind me.

“Bend over.”

“Kinky” Da Kurlzz says from the other side of the car.

“You would” I say to him as I jump onto George’s back.

“You are so lazy” Jordan tells me as George walks ahead of him and Jorel to catch up with Aron.

“In bed I’m not. But I easily can be so shut it mister” I tell him over my shoulder just as Jorel smacks my ass. “Ow Jorel that hurt!”

“I was trying to five star you. Jordan check to see if I did” Jorel says as he starts to walk next to George.

“I will later tonight. If she lets me.”

“Maybe not after that comment you made about my laziness” I tell him as I stick my tongue out at him.

“Careful, that tongue ring looks very inviting” Funny man says from the other side of me then sticks his tongue out at me and steps on his tippy toes to try and reach me.

“Which one is it?” Charlotte asks from the very back of the group.

Before I could answers Jordan tells her. “It is the one with the arrow saying enter here.”

“You would know” Da Kurlzz says from next to Charlotte.

“He would because he has entered there many times with many parts of his body” I tell him.

“Willow, Willow, Willow what am I going to do with you?” George asks over his shoulder.

“Not drop me?” I offer as an answer.

“I don’t know. That ledge over there looks awfully inviting.”

“What ledge?” I ask instantly starting to freak out.

“The ledge right there like 3 feet away from us.”

“Dude you shouldn’t tell her stuff like that” Jordan says from directly behind as he starts to rub my back while I bury my face into George’s back.

“Tell me when we are past it or no longer walking along it” I mumble with my face full of George’s shirt. I breathed in deeply and could smell George which included; a faint smell of axe, a little sweat from rehearsal, and a little vanilla from me. “You smell good.”

“Thanks” George says quietly then tells me we have reached our destination. In the background I can hear water running. “That means you can get off now.”

“But you smell good” I tell him as I breath in deeply again then jump off his back. Aron had brought us to a river in the middle of nowhere at 5 o’clock at night. But he didn’t crash my car! I look over at Aron as he strips off his shirt. “You couldn’t have told me and Charlotte at least that we would need our bathing suits.”

“Nope. I wanted to see you in the least amount of clothing possible, Bra and thong.”

“Too bad her bathing suit covers even less than her” Jordan says from next to me as he takes off his shirt.

“Seriously?” Aron asks him.

“Yeah, seriously.”

Aron looks at Jorel “Told you we should’ve told them!”

“No you didn’t I did” Jorel tells him.

“Okay boys doesn’t matter. We are already here and I don’t know about Willow but I am not even going swimming” Charlotte says finally reaching the group.

“I am going swimming. It’ll be fun” I tell her as I take off my flip flops, jeans, and shirt.

“Since when do you have your belly button pierced?” Jorel asks me as he takes off his own pants.

“Since I was 16.”

“What does this one say?” He asks Jordan.

“It has an arrow pointing down and says that way” He tells Jorel with a smile.

“No it doesn’t” I tell Jordan as I walk towards him. “See look, it’s a playboy bunny.”

“Even better” Aron says from the bank of the water.

I quickly run over to him and push him in but I wasn’t expecting him to turn and grab me right before he fell in. Water quickly rushed over my head and filled my lungs. When I got to the surface I started coughing and went over to the edge to rest on the bank.

“Are you okay?” George asks as he climbs into the water himself.

“Yeah fine. Just wasn’t expecting him to grab me.”

“Yeah Aron has a tendency to do that.”

“Thanks for the warning.”

Behind me I hear a splash and turn to see Jordan coming towards me. When he reaches me he pulls me into him. I look up at him “Kiss underwater?”

“With you I would do much more than that underwater” He says as he drags me into the middle of the river.

“Ready” I ask then count down from three. On one we plunge ourselves underwater and instantly lock lips. The kiss was… wet. When we resurfaced we were laughing and kissed again above water. Once we pulled away I turned to see George glaring at us. He said he wasn’t going to add to my troubles…

“Hey guys there is one of those rope swings down the river” Funny man tells us as he stands soaked on the opposite bank. Of course the monkey man of the group, our own personal king kong, would be the one to discover something to climb.

“I’m not doing it” I tell Jordan as I wrap my legs around him.

“I’ll stay with you then” He says but just then I heard Da Kurlzz, Jorel, and Aron call his name.

“No go” I tell him then unwind myself from him but when he still didn’t go. “I’ll be fine I promise.”

Finally I get him to go have fun with the rest of his band and I climb up and sit on the edge of the bank. I never really liked water, well when I was about 8 I thought I was part mermaid because I was always in water but then once I almost drowned at 14 I stopped liking it. I was always a fire person, just as I thought that I began to smell smoke. I turned to see George constructing a mini fire on the beach. I get up and walk over to sit next to him on the sand.

“What are you doing?” I ask him.

“I make fire” He replies to me in caveman speak.

“Good fire” I tell him as the fire begins to sputter out.

“Shut it missy.”

“Never” I tell him as I lean over to grab a piece of wood and begin to make an epic fire.

Five minutes later George and I had built a raging fire, or at least a pretty good beach fire. My fire skills plus his wood finding skills put together made a pretty good team.

“Good team work” I tell him as I high five him.

“OH yeah we are skilled.”
“So what were you thinking of in the car?” I ask him as I stare into the fire.

“Oh umm” he begins then pauses. “Have you ever wanted somebody but knew you couldn’t have them because they were with somebody else, but you wanted them so badly it hurt? Like to the point where even sneaking around behind people’s backs would be good enough for you?”

I think for a moment then remember my freshmen year in high school and the boy that ruined my life. “Yeah I actually have. Why?”

“Because…” He begins but was then interrupted by Jorel joining us.

“Sexy little fire you got going here” He tells us as he sits down next to me and pulls me into his lap. I let him pull me and even lay down with me on top of him. My back to his chest wasn’t comfortable so I turned over and snuggled into him thinking about what George had said.

“Nice ass baby girl” Aron says as he joins us by the fire. He then proceeds to make it look like he is ass raping me. When I didn’t do anything about it Jorel looked down at me concerned. Apparently he thought I was cold because he had George grab his sweatshirt and put it over me.

“I hope you know you are never getting this back” I tell Jorel when I realize what sweatshirt he had been wearing, the red buffalo plaid one I have dreamt of stealing for years.

“I’m okay with that” He tells me then as I start to get up he asks me “Where are you going?”

“I just realized That everything I have wanted to ‘steal’ from you guys is on the ground right now” I say as I run over to everybody’s clothes I go to Aron’s pile and steal his LA belt which I put on instantly, then to Funny’s pile where I stole his poncho and put it over Jorel’s sweatshirt, then to Da Kurlzz’s pile to steal his heeley’s which were too big for me but I didn’t care, then lastly I went to Jordan’s pile where I stole his dog tags. When I finished I walked back to George and Jorel by the fire.

“Nice outfit” Jorel tells me once he realizes what I have stolen from everybody. “But what about George?”

“I have a plan” I say as I walk over to George and push him into laying position then lay down on top of him.

“What are you doing?” He asks me.

“Getting comfy.”

“Why on me?”

“Because you smell good” I say as I reach my hands up around his shoulders and put my legs on either side of him like I usually do to Jordan.

“Oh I know what you are after” Jorel says from next to me.

I put a finger to my lips, I look down at George and I don’t know why but that look on his face made me do what I did next. I full on kissed George. I hear Jorel gasp but I didn’t care, George tasted as good as he smelled. Yummy as fuck. I pull away and look down at George’s shocked face.

“What was that?” Jorel asks. But I couldn’t answer and I knew George didn’t have a clue.

I hear somebody’s footsteps from behind me. I turn to see Jordan walking towards us already fully dressed. “Babe have you seen my dog tags?” He asks me as I climb off of George still recovering from what just happened.

I pick up the chain from around my neck and show them to him. “I stole them” I tell him with a smile.

“Along with Funny’s Poncho, Jorel’s sweatshirt, Da Kurlzz’s shoes, and Aron’s belt. What do you have of George’s?” He asks me and behind me I hear Jorel laughing as George stands up.

George places something on my head and says “My hat.”

“Makes sense. Now if only you had gotten somebody’s pants you would have a complete outfit stolen from Undead.”

“I have your pants at the hotel, remember?”

“How can I forget?” He asks as he kisses me but it still didn’t erase George’s kiss.

“I don’t know. I still wear them every night” I remind him as we lay down on the sand.

“Bitch get out of my poncho!” I hear Funny yell from behind me.

“You wish.”

“Are you wearing anything under it?” He asks very intrigued now.

“Maybe.”

“TAKE IT OFF” He screams.

“No.”

“Yes.”

“No.”

“Yes” Aron says popping up from the water.

“See I got Aron on my side.”

I look up at Jordan and instantly he says “No.”

“Owned I got Jordan on my side” I tell Funny as I stick my tongue out at him.

Funny looks across the fire at Jorel who says “Yes”, then to George who says “Yes.”

“Four against two.”

I hear Charlotte laughing as her and Da Kurlzz walk towards us from the river bank. “Charlotte say no, you too Da Kurlzz.”

“No” They both say in unison.

“Owned Funny man it is four against four” I tell him as I stand up to face him.

“Well I want my sweatshirt back” Jorel says not helping my situation at all.

“Too bad mister.”

“Oh really?” Jorel asks as he stands up then runs over to me and throws me over his shoulder and runs to the water. Once again water rushed over me but this time I was weighed down by Funny’s poncho luckily Da Kurlzz’s shoes fell off my feet when Jorel grabbed me. Jorel pulled me to the surface. “Now I don’t want it, it’s all wet.”

“Well duh you just jumped into the water with me in your arms” I remind him as I pull myself out of the water. Once I get out of the water I peel off Funny’s poncho and Jorel’s sweatshirt and drop them into the sand. I walk over to Jordan as I start shivering. He instantly pulls me into his lap and moves closer to the fire. “I’m getting you all wet.”

“I’m kind of used to it already” He says jokingly. “I don’t care I want to keep you from getting sick.”

“She gets sick constantly” Charlotte informs him while pulling her own shirt over her head.

“She hasn’t been lately.”

“Alright stop discussing my immune system” I tell them as I snuggle closer to Jordan. “It is so cold.”

“Maybe you should put your clothes on” Jordan tells me then asks Charlotte to hand me my clothes. I do what he says and slide into my clothes not even leaving his lap.

I curl up into his lap and stare into the fire. Through the flames I could see George looking down at the embers with his hand to his lips. “I wanna go back to the hotel” I whisper to Jordan.

“And do what?” he asks me.

“Anything and everything baby” I tell him then kiss him still trying to erase George’s kiss.

“Sounds like a deal” He says then stands up with me still in his arms. “Want a piggy back ride again?”

“Of course” I answer, he puts me down into the sand and turns around for me to jump onto his back.
On the trek back to the car I fell asleep on Jordan’s back. When I woke up I was in our hotel bed with him lying next to me. He wasn’t asleep but he seemed to be thinking intensely. I turn over onto my side and rest my head on his shoulder. “What are you thinking about?”

“You” He answers bluntly.

“What about me?”

“Everything about you.”

“Like…?”

“How you’ll have to leave me soon to go to college. How much I love you. How you may love somebody else in the band” He tells me then looks down at me.

“I do not love somebody else in the band or in the world. I love you Jordan James Terrell. I’ve told you this and I have shown you this many times. Baby I do love you and only you. Why would you think such a thing?” I ask starting to worry that Jorel or George told him about the kiss.

“Because every other guy in this band, other than Da Kurlzz, is in love with you. I don’t get how you can manage to stay away” he starts to stroke my hair.

“Because I really only love you. I don’t want anybody else. Just like if I was in a band and every other girl in my band loved you, I’d hope that you would love only me.”

“I would baby. I would.”

“Exactly” I kiss his neck.

“More” I hear him say lightly. I sit up a little bit and put my left leg on the other side of him and kiss his neck all the way up to his lips. Jordan turns over so I am under him and he starts kissing me.

“More” I whisper to him. Soon enough we both start losing clothes to the floor of the room.

By the end of the night Jordan had kissed every bit of my body and I had done the same to him. I also found out that he is right, I bite my lip so nobody hears my scream. Afterwards we lay there in bed I have my head on his shoulder and my hand across his chest.

“What time is it?” He asks me.

I turn over to look at the clock. “8 o’clock.”

“Wow that’s the earliest we have fucked yet.”

“Yet.”

“Exactly, so your birthday is in two weeks.”

“Yes yes it is. What are you getting me?”

“It’s a surprise. I think I know what Aron is getting you, so when you open the box. Be careful.”

“You got it. Do you have a concert that night?”

“Yeah, in New York. We leave tomorrow I am pretty sure.”

“Oh, then we should probably pack tonight since we are already done having fun. Are we going to drive in my car?”

“Maybe or we could just hook it up to the back of the bus.”

“Let’s do that so we can have more fun on our way there.”

“I like your plan.”

“So what are we going to do after your concert?”

“Well that’s a surprise but after the surprise I am pretty sure you know what is coming.”

“Yummy” I tell him as I kiss his jaw line.

“You like kissing parts of me don’t you?”

“Always” I reply as I kiss right below his ear. Then I run my fingers through his hair “I also like your hair long like this. You cut it and I will never talk to you again.”

“Anything else you like?”

“That tattoo right here” I run my finger across his chest tattoo.

Suddenly there is a knock at the door. I wrap myself in a sheet and go to answer it. When I open the door I see Charlotte standing there.

“Hi! Can I borrow Jordan?” She asks me.

“Uhh yeah, just bring him back please” I tell her as I hear Jordan getting dressed behind me.

“Just tell him to come to mine and Da Kurlzz’s room. I need to go get George” she says as she backs away and starts to walk down the hall.

I turn to look at Jordan “What’s going on?”

“Nothing, don’t worry” he tells me then kisses me and walks across the hall.

I close the door and collect my clothes so I could get dressed. While I waited for Jordan to get back I packed all of our stuff in whatever bags they fitted in. I figured it didn’t matter if my stuff got mixed in with his stuff and vice versa. Jordan still wasn’t back when I had finished packing so I decided to take a shower. As I was drying myself off I heard the door open. I stepped out the bathroom door in just a towel figuring it is Jordan who had come in.

“A little wet are we?” Jorel asks me from the bed where he was sitting.

“I know I am I just took a shower” I start going through my bag looking for some of my own clothes.

“Aw you are gunna get dressed already?”

“Yes Jorel I am.”

“Whatever. I only came in here to ask you if you knew why Charlotte had Jordan and George go into her room.”

“No I don’t have a clue. And personally I’m kind of freaking out about what may be said in that room.”

“Oh about the kiss?” I nod. “What was that all about?”

“No clue, I looked down at him and for some reason I had to kiss him. And not just a peck on the cheek like I give the rest of you guys.”

“Which pisses me off. I have seen you make out with Jordan and George but all I get is a peck on the cheek, and I am the one keeping your secret.”

I laugh softly. “Next time.”

“Why not now?” He asks as I slide on Jordan’s sweatpants.

“Because I don’t know when Jordan will be back and I really have no reason to kiss you right now.”

“Other than the fact that I am keeping your secret about making out with George on the beach while your boyfriend is a little ways down the river probably think of you?”

“Yeah besides that” I says then I see him shake his head. “Fine let me put my shirt on. You don’t get it better than George did.”

“I think I should.”

“WHOA! WAIT! I have kissed you before. Like the second day I was here because me and Jordan were singing and whoever messed up part of the lyrics had to kiss you.”

“Damnit! I was so close.”

I laugh proud of myself for figuring that out. “Alright I’ll give you a quick kiss for that.” I walk over to him and sit down on his knees with a leg on either side of him. I give him a quick kiss but then he flips over so he was on top of me.

“Jorel!”

“Come on baby you know you want more of me.”

“No. I have Jordan.”

“One real kiss like you give Jordan. If you don’t feel anything I’ll give up until after your birthday.”

“Fine” then I take a deep breath and pull Jorel towards me. I have kissed him before, twice before actually, once on my own free will and once through tears. His kiss was nothing like George’s but it was a lot like Jordan’s.

He pulls away “Did you feel anything?”

Yes. “No.”

“I did. And baby you are delicious” He tells me as he gives me another quick kiss.

“Alright Jorel you had your third kiss from me. Get out of my room before Jordan gets back.”

“Fine” He starts walking towards the door. “Next white and black striped bra.” Then closes the door.

I look down and realize that I never actually put a shirt on. Just my bra, but hey at least I put that on. I have kissed every band mate on the cheek except Da Kurlzz. Jordan, Jorel, and George have all gotten real kisses at least once willingly giving. Even after having sex with Jordan and just kissing Jorel I can still feel George’s kiss on my lips. I stand up, grab a shirt, and walk out the door. Aron told me where everybody’s rooms were, Da Kurlzz was across from us, Jorel’s was on one side, Aron’s on the other, Funny was next to Da Kurlzz, and next to Aron was George.

I knocked on the door, I knew he wasn’t going to be there because he was in Charlotte’s room with Jordan. When I was sure nobody was in there, I tested the door knob to see if it was unlocked. To my luck it was. I open the door and look around. He was a lot neater than Jordan that is for sure. I spot his phone on the side table of his bed. I walk over and grab it, under Calendar’s I put an event for tonight and made sure that his phone was going to go off at that time. If his phone didn’t go off or he didn’t want to go to this event his door would be locked and I would be screwed.

Down the hall I could hear somebody’s door opening. Quickly I dashed out the door that led to Aron’s room.

“Well hello there” Aron says from his bed, I really didn’t want to know what he had just been doing.

“Just passing through to get to my room.”

“No stop stay awhile.”

“No thanks. You are smashed I’m good” I tell him as I open the connecting door to my room.

“Bye!” He screams after me when I shut the door and lock it.

“Visiting Aron are we?” I hear a voice behind me say I turn to see George standing behind me.

“Uh yeah.”

“Or were we running back from my room because you heard a door open?”

“Uh no?” I tell him questioningly.

“Liar.”

“Yeah I know. Point is what? Why are you in my room?”

“Well Charlotte and Jordan were busying discussing something I didn’t want to hear. SO I excused myself so I could come over here and talk to you” He tells me walking closer to me with each word. By the end of the sentence he was directly in front of me and I was looking up at him, he grabbed my chin and kissed me.

“That’s not considered talking” I tell him with a smile.

“A lot of the things I want to do with you aren’t considered talking but some do require your mouth” he tells me with a wink. “What were you doing in my room?”

“You’ll find out at 11:30 tonight. Just be sure to make a wish at 11:11 and let’s see if you get it.”

“I think I can manage that” he kisses me again. “Are your kisses with Jordan like this?”

“Honestly? No. It’s weird.”

“I just have sexual power over you” he tells me then kisses me again.

“You wish. I let you do this to me.”

“Because you know you like it” he was right and he knew it. He started kissing me over and over again each time we moved closer to the wall behind me and each time the kisses got lower. When he reached my collar bone we heard the door across the hall open. “Shit. I’ll see you tonight” he says as he unlocks then rushes through the door connecting to Aron’s.

Just as the door to Aron’s room shut, my door opened. “Hi baby” I say as Jordan walks through the doorway. I walk up to him and kiss him hard on the lips.

“I like this greeting” He tells me as he lifts me up and carries me to the bed. He starts to kiss me where George had been kissing me moments before.

“I like your greeting even better” I tell him as I pull him closer to me.

“You are so yummy.”
I laugh because Jorel had just told me that like 10 minutes ago. “You aren’t so bad yourself.”

“Yeah me and my magic touch” He says as he runs his fingers lightly over my chest. His touch was magical, it gave me the shivers and turns my skin to Goosebumps.

“That it is, baby” I tell him then stick my tongue out at him, hoping he would get my hint.

“Oh I will enter there” he tells me as he unzips his jeans. He did enter there many times that night, along with lower down on my body. Afterwards we just laid there again in bed “Why don’t you let yourself scream?”

“Because we are in a hotel, with people surrounding us some of whom I know would try and enjoy in if they heard me scream. Yeah so no I am good. Unless you want to have a fivesome with me, Jorel, George, and Aron I am going to keep biting my lip?”

“George wouldn’t join in. He is too responsible.”

“I meant Funny man.”

“His name is Dylan.”

“He didn’t tell me it. And neither did Da Kurlzz.”

“Da Kurlzz is Mathew.”

“Nerd.”

Jordan laughs “That’s not very nice baby.”

“Do you not see how mean he is to me?”

“No, I block out everybody that is mean to my baby girl.”

“So what are you getting me for my birthday?”

“You’ll find out on your birthday.”

“I don’t like this.”

“What are you getting me for my birthday?” he asks me in a very sleepy voice.

“Your birthday isn’t until October. But I know what one of your presents is going to be and you can have it whenever you want and as many times as you want” I tell him then kiss his jaw line.

“Oh I like that present. Do I get it for Christmas too?”

“Yes and I’ll even dress up like Mrs. Clause for you.”

“Sexy” he tells me as he yawns.

“Go to sleep baby. You’ve been busy all day and night” I lull him to sleep then quietly climb out of bed. I look at the clock, 11 o’clock thirty more minutes and I’ll be having even more fun. I feel my phone vibrate in my hand, it was a text from a number I didn’t know I opened it anyways. ‘It’s George come down whenever, my door will be unlocked for you. Can’t wait.’

I smile to myself and put on my clothes even though they will be coming off again in a matter of minutes by the hands of George. I bite my lip as I look at Jordan lying in the bed, I really do love him to death but there is just something about George that pulls me towards him. But Jordan looked so sweet and innocent lying there half covered by the sheets, hair a mess from my grabbing it, and his arms spread over the pillows, there was a perfect spot right by his side for me to fit into and sleep. I looked at the door then at my phone, but George…