Sequel: Hey Butterfly

Undead

Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven

I turn over out of the sunlight streaming in from the window expecting to find Jordan right there, but he wasn’t. I sit up and look around. On the door I see a bright green sticky note with a purple arrow on it saying follow me. I put on Jordan’s sweatpants and walk out the door. There was another sticky note on the floor that pointed to Charlotte’s and Mathew’s room. Cautiously I open the door…

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!” I hear Charlotte, Mathew, Jorel, Aron, George, Dylan, and Jordan scream.

I step back out into the hall scared shitless. “Holy shit.” Jordan comes out and grabs my hand and leads back into the room. Instantly Charlotte comes up to me and hugs me.

“Happy Birthday adopted sister” She tells me with a giant smile. “Surprised?”

“More like scared” I tell her as Mathew hugs me.

“Happy birthday” he says as he steps away.

“Thanks Matt.”

Aron starts to walk towards me “Come here birthday girl.”

“Oh god I’m scared.”

“You should be baby” I hear Jordan say from next to me. Out of the corner of my eye I see Charlotte ready with her camera.

Aron hugs me then pulls away and kisses me hard on the lips forcing his tongue through my closed lips. I pull away “Seriously Aron?”

“I had to. It’s your birthday.”

“That’s for your birthday idiot” I tell him as I hug Jorel and he kisses me on the cheek.

“Oh I always get that mixed up. But hey you know you liked it.”

“Maybe with a little warning next time” I yell at him then hug Dylan who pulls back and looks at me.

“Willow I am going to kiss you but not like Aron just did. There’s your warning” Dylan tells me then kisses me lightly on the lips then lets go of me.

“Thank you Dylan” I say to him then walk over to Charlotte and hug her again.

“What about me?” I hear George complain from the corner.

“Get your ass over here if you want a hug.”

“But you went to Jorel and Dylan.”
“Because they are too adorable to resist.”

“And I’m not?”

“Not right now. You need to shave” I tell him as I walk over to and hug him.

“Haven’t you told me that before but not about my face?” he whispers to me as I pull away. “oh what since you came to me I can’t kiss you?”

I look down at him “Yeah pretty much.” Then I walk over to Jordan and hug him around the waist. “Alright who planned this?” I ask looking at Charlotte.

“Mathew” she tells me as she points to him.

“Seriously?” I ask looking at Mathew.

“Seriously, I just had to be nice for once” He tells me.

I walk over to him and hug him “Thank you Mathew!”

“You’re welcome” he says and allows Charlotte to take a picture of us then pulls away from me. “Now can you get your hand off me? I don’t know where they’ve been!”

“Jeesh you are such a little girl” I walk back over to Jordan. “What time is it anyways?”

“2:30” Jorel answers. “What time did you guys go to sleep last night?”

I look up at Jordan and we both answer “2:30.”

“We were celebrating her birthday” he explains.

I shake my head at him then notice the pile of presents behind Charlotte. “You guys didn’t have to.’

“Yeah but if we didn’t you would’ve been sad and a sad Willow is not fun to deal with” George tells me as he gets off the floor.

“Some of them are from your family. They sent them to me to give to you when they found out you weren’t gunna be home for your birthday” Charlotte explains to me.

“Alright Aron which one is yours, because that one I am a little afraid to open.”

Aron walks over to the table and grabs the one on top and hands it to me. I read the sticky note on it ‘kinky as fuck. From Aron;)’. I look at the present and realize what it looks like. “Seriously Aron? That’s what I have you for!”

“Just open it!” He yells at me. Finally I unwrap it and look at it. It was a shirt of some sort wrap in tape to make it look like what I thought it was. “Take the tape off” he tells me, so I did and found an Undead tank top. “That one hasn’t even been released to the market yet” he was clearly proud of himself.
I strip off the shirt I was wearing and put on the tank top. “Go stand next to Aron” Charlotte bosses me, I did as she said so she could take a picture. “Okay next present!”

I grab one randomly off the pile and read the sticky note ‘You don’t even wanna know from Mathew.’ I unwrap quickly for Mr. Impatient. Under the wrapping was a box, in the box was a pair of Heeley’s. I look up at him and smile.

“So you don’t have to keep stealing mine” He tells me as he looks down at his own shoes.

“Here open this quickly” Charlotte says as she throws something at me. I catch it midair and rip it open, a pair of rainbow socks. “Now you can put on your shoes and go stand with Mathew so I can take a picture!”

Quickly I throw on the socks and the shoes and run over to Mathew. I lifted my foot to get the shoes in the picture but then my other shoe slide out from underneath me. I’m pretty sure the picture is off Mathew catching me and me laughing my ass off.

“Next!” Charlotte screams and throws me another present. Sticky note read ‘To the screamer From Jorel.’

I smile at Jorel as I open it and find a copy of Breakfast Club the movie then under that The Labyrinth. “Thank you Jorel” I say as I walk over to him and hug him tightly.

“Hurry this the fuck up Willow” I hear Mathew complain behind me.

“Shut the fuck up Mathew! You help me unwrap them then or you go hug the people for me and pose as me in the pictures for your girlfriend!” I yell at him over Jorel’s shoulder.

“I’ll do the hugging and the posing you do the unwrapping. Charlotte give her another present please” He tells her as I sit down on the floor.

This one was from Dylan and his sticky note said ‘Are you sure you’re legal?’ His wasn’t wrapped. It was just a box. Inside the box was a strip of condoms. “Seriously Dylan? This is a present for Jordan!” I say as I hand the condoms to Mathew so he could go take the picture.

Next was George, his too was just a box. In his box was not condoms though, it was a teddy bear. Under it was a piece of paper that said smell me. I lifted the bear to my nose and breathed in, George’s axe. I smile at him the look at Mathew “I have to do the hugging for this one.” I stand up and walk over to George.

“So now I’ll always be in bed with you” George whispers to me as he hugs me.

I smile at his comment then go sit down on the floor to open more presents. There was only one left on the table, must be Jordan’s if Charlotte’s was the socks. She hands me it and sits down next to me. On this one was a purple sticky not green ‘Shut the fuck up I’M CRISS ANGEL!- from Charlotte.’ I look over my shoulder at Jordan with a questioning look.

“Don’t worry you have a present from me in our room” he tells me.
Quickly I open Charlotte’s present and inside was a photo album. I start flipping through the pages the pictures started with our trip to California and went all the way to the other night on the bus doing shot off of each other. I stop at one page and look down at the picture that covered the page, the one of me and Jorel in the parking lot weeks ago. I was on his back dying of laughter and he had on one of those can’t get enough of smiles, my favorite one. Some of the pictures I don’t remember her taking like the one of me in Dylan’s poncho with his hat on and taking off my jeans with one hand because in the other I had a beer, apparently I was imitating Dylan.

“Babe are you okay?” I hear Jordan ask me over my shoulder.

“Yeah I’m fine. It’s just so funny to see all of these. Thank you Charlotte” I say as I hug her this time Mathew took the picture.

“You’re Welcome. So you gunna get another tattoo today?” She asks as she stands up and pulls me up with her.

“Probably. Come on lets open all of these present from our family” I tell her then drag her to the pile of presents from my family.

From my mom I got clothes, money, and my own laptop back, from Charlotte’s mom I got socks, from Rebecca I got a snow globe, and from my brother Colin I got a mini version of my own mustang that he build. We sat there and turned on my laptop to find my background pictures of undead made into a collage.

“Wow you really loved me” Jorel says from next to me because a majority of the pictures were of him.

“Aww that’s my favorite picture of Mathew” I say pointing to one of the ones of him on my screen.

“I have a favorite picture of him too” Charlotte says jokingly then seriously says “But you aren’t at liberty to see it.”

I laugh for a couple of minutes at her seriousness then say through gasps for air “I don’t wanna be at liberty to see it. I’ve seen enough of Mathew from when he is drunk.”

I feel a tap on my shoulder and turn to see Jordan standing above me “Can I borrow you?”

“Yeah sure” I say as I hand my laptop to Charlotte so she could keep going through all my old stuff then stood up and walked out the door with Jordan. “What’s the matter?”

“Nothing I wanted to give you your present” he says as he walks over to the side table and opens the drawer. “Sit down on the bed please.”

I do as he says kind of sketched out by what is going to happen. Then next thing I know Jordan gets on his knees, takes my present out from behind his back, and opens the box. “Willow Elizabeth Decker, will you marry me?”

I feel my eyes go wide as I sit there shocked by what he was asking me. I need to answer him “Yes. I will.”
He puts the ring on my finger and stands up and kisses me. “I love you.”

“I love you too” I tell him through my tears. We lay there in bed for a few minutes thinking about how we are now engaged. Holy shit, I am engaged to Jordan Terrell aka Charlie Scene.

“We should go back over there before the guys start looking up porn on your laptop” He tells me as he grabs my hand and pulls me into him as he stands up. “I love you soon to be Mrs. Terrell.”

“I love you too” I tell him as I kiss him. We walk back across the hall and find the room dark. I reach over for the light switch, I turn on the light to see everybody with their masks on laying all over the place. Mathew and Charlotte were on in the corner, Jorel was half in the bathroom half out, Dylan was shirtless in the middle of the floor, Aron was on the bed, and George was on the floor with his captain hat and American flag. I look up at Jordan “I have to. Remember we are engaged now and it’s my birthday.” I tell him then walk over to George and put one of my legs on either side of him.

Through his mask I see his eyes open and look at me. I lean towards his mask and kiss his lips on his mask. Then whisper “Too bad you don’t have a mask like Jordan’s then you could feel my kiss” i stand up and grab the American flag off his body and walk away. “Guys that was cute. Thank you” I say loud enough for everybody to hear. Everybody starts standing up and looking at me and Jordan.

“Why does George get a kiss but I don’t?” Aron asks as he walks up behind me and puts his arms around me.

“I have my reasons.”

Charlotte explains it for me “Ever since the Undead video where George is passed out on a bed with the American flag over him and the captains’ hat. Willow has wanted to see him like that, not that I can blame her because he does look pretty hot like that.”

“In short hand she wanted to be that freak in bed with me” George says as he takes off his mask and smiles. “Give me back my flag.”

“No.”

“Bitch give me the flag.”

“No. Fine you can have it if you catch me” I tell him as I run to the door that connects to Dylan’s room.

“Why does she always do this?” I hear George ask then hear him chase after me so I run out Dylan’s door to George’s room. “Almost got you now.”

I go to run out the door connecting to Aron’s and find it locked on Aron’s side so I could get through. I turn to go out the front door just as George comes racing through it. “You know you want to let me out.”

“You know you want to be stuck in here with me” He says as he shuts the door behind him and locks it then walks towards me.

“No I really don’t” I tell him as I walk into the wall behind me.

“Yes you really do” He says as he puts a hand on either side of my head and kisses me. He tasted so good and I love his kisses but I push him away as hard as I can. “You know you want it.”

“No I don’t. George I’m engage to Jordan” I tell him as point to my rings.

“What the fuck?!” He yells as he walks to the door and unlocks it then storms down the hall. I chase after him and reach him just as he opens the door to Charlotte’s room. “You are going to marry her?!”

Jordan turns and looks at us “As I was saying I asked Willow to marry me. She said yes. And yes George I do plan on marrying her. Why?”

“Because you barely know her. You’ve been dating for what a month?”

“Over a month now. And I know plenty about her, ask me any question and I bet I can answer it” Jordan challenges George.

“Full name?”

“Willow Elizabeth Decker.”

“Favorite color?”

“Purple.”

“First guy she liked from this band?”

“Aron” he answers and out of the corner of my eye I see Aron smile.

“When Charlotte used to ask her who she could see herself marrying from the band who did she used to say?”

“You, dude we don’t spend every night fucking. We do talk and we do know a lot about each other. I love her, why is that such a problem?”

“It’s not” George tells him then walks out the door slamming it behind him.

“Well Happy Birthday Willow” Jorel says from the bed.

I look at Aron “What time are we leaving for the concert?”

“Uh like an hour. Why?”

“No reason. You need me I’ll be in my room” I say then walk across the hall to my own room. I shut the door just as I hear the other door opening. I walk over to the bed and wait for whoever was about to come in to come in. I hear a quiet knock on the door “Come in.”

Charlotte peeks her head around the door before actually entering “You aren’t going to throw a hair dryer at me?”

“Sadly I don’t have one here” I tell her as she sits down on the bed across from me.

“What’s the matter? We never talk anymore.”

“We talk every day.”

“Willow you know what I mean. Tell me what is going on.”

“With?”

“With you, with Jordan, George, and Jorel. You have all been acting weird lately.”

“Are you sure you are ready for this whole story?”

“Willow I have spent like 6 hours before listening to talk nonstop about nonsense I think I can handle this.”

“Alright” I take a deep breath and tell her everything. I tell her about the kiss at the beach, having sex with George, loving Jordan so much it hurt, about everything and anything just like I used to when we were younger.

“You always were a confused child” She tells me when I finish.

“Thanks.”

“No I am just saying you always had trouble choosing between guys in high school. And that always ended up leading you to cheating.”

“I know” I say as we hear a knock at the door. “Come in.”

Jordan walks in and looks at me “Are you okay baby?”

“Yeah I’m fine.”

“Good. I didn’t know that was going to upset you that much. I don’t want you to be sad on your birthday” He tells me as he sits down on the bed behind me and pulls me into his lap. “Did you show her your ring from you soon to be husband?” He asks and even though I couldn’t see his face I could tell he was smiling.

I hold my hand out to Charlotte to show her the ring. “Oh my god that is beautiful Jordan!”

“Thank you. Do you like it baby?”

“Of course I do” I tell him as I lean my head back to kiss him. With that kiss I wiped away all the worry from George.
“Good! Well we need to get on the bus and leave.”

“Has it been an hour?” I ask him as he stands up.

“Yeah you guys have been talking that long” he tells me as we all walk to the door. “Everybody is already down at the bus.”

We walk down the hall silently Charlotte thinking about what I just told her, Jordan worrying about me, and me just trying not to get sick in the hallway. When we get on the elevator Charlotte looks at concern written across her face and I could tell that my face was flushed. I’m fine I mouth to her.

“Aron is going to love that you are still wearing his shirt” Jordan tells me as he wraps his arms around me.

“I like it” I tell him as I look down at the shirt then I realize that this exact one had been on their website before. “Wait I’ve seen this one before I know I have.”

“You didn’t look at the back did you?” Charlotte asks me.

“No. Why? What does it say on the back?”

“It says Deuce’s then has an arrow going to your ass then two arrows pointing around to your boobs” Jordan explains to me running a finger over the arrows leaving me shivering.

“Well I guess I’m Deuce’s tonight. Or until I take this shirt off” I say as I turn so I am facing Jordan. “Baby we are engaged.”

“That we are” he kisses me.

“That means we are getting married!”

“That it does.”

I laugh and kiss him as the elevator stops. “So when’s the last concert of this tour?”

“The 30th in Boston.”

“So we leave tomorrow?”

“We should be but if we don’t it won’t matter because it isn’t that far away.”

We push through the lobby doors towards the bus “How long are we going to be in Mass?”

“As long as you want us to be. We have your car don’t forget.”

I look at Charlotte “Wanna visit our family while we are there?”

“Hell yeah” she answers as she opens the door to the bus.
I climb the stairs then sit down on the couch in the front. “Babe you can go to the back if you want I wanna talk to Charlotte about visiting people” I tell Jordan then grab Charlotte’s arm.

“What?” She asks and sits down next to me.

“We need to figure out how this is going to work” I tell her as the bus lurches forward almost making me sick.

“Well we should go up on the train during one of their rehearsals, walk over to my house since it is right there and your mom will probably be there since our moms are like best friends. Then we can go back down to Boston, get the guys after their concert, go back home, and have dinner with our moms.”

“What about my dad?” I ask her. “I haven’t talk to my dad in 3 years, I haven’t seen Maya since she was 4 and I don’t even know if he is still living in the same house” It was true when I turned 16 I decided I wasn’t going to put up with my father anymore which meant leaving my little sister’s, Maya’s, life.

“Willow you need to visit him. You have beaten yourself for years about not being a part of Maya’s life.”

“Alright but I am bringing Jordan with me for support!” I tell her.

“I figured you would. Now do you wanna go to the back and join everybody?” She asks me as she stands up.

“I know but I think if I move while the bus is moving. I’ll puke.”

“You do look green.”

“I never understood that. How can people look green and not be suspected of being an alien?” Aron asks as he walks to the cooler to get a beer.

“Aron you are an alien.”

“That explains why Dylan is always asking me if I am legal” he says then walks to the back.

I shake my head “What would we do without him?”

“Well like half of the girls in California would still be virgins” Charlotte tells me as we feel the bus stop.

“True story” I say then stand up because I knew we had reached the stadium without even having Aron announce it. “Guys we are at the stadium!”

“Stop trying to be me” Aron yells as he walks towards me.

“I will if I wanna.”

“Alright then you got to fuck half the girls in California” he tells me as we walk down the stairs off the bus.

“No thanks. That’s what I have my fiancé for” I say with a smile.

“Damn that’s right. Now you are really off limits.”

“Yes she is” Jordan says as he steps off the bus. “She always has been, right Aron?”

“Right Jordan” he says as he walks through the door to the stage.

“That’s what I thought” Jordan says as he holds open the door for me to go through.

Aron turns around and looks at me “I still think you are a bitch.”

“I still think you are a whore” I tell him with a smile, then look up at Jordan “Remember when you sent away those 6 girls to have me?”

“Of course I do baby and look how right I was” he kisses me then walks off to get his mike.

I sit down on the side of the stage like I do at every concert, soon enough Charlotte joins me. The guys step over us to get on stage Jordan stops and kisses me before walking to the other side of the stage. Right before the concert was about to start Jordan quickly runs off to talk to Mathew, then to Jorel, then to Aron, George, and Dylan.

They went through the usually songs then right before the last song all the music stops and Jordan walks up to the front of the stage and tells the crowd “This is a new song, one that’ll be on the next CD, a song I wrote for my fiancé. She’s hearing it for the first time today, on her birthday” he turns and looks directly at me “Happy Birthday baby.”

Slowly Mathew and Jorel start to play while Jordan runs off to the side of the stage to grab his guitar and then he starts playing. George starts the song “The way you look at me I can tell that you love me. The look in your eyes, the temp of your body when we grind.”

Already I could feel the tears flowing down my face, Aron starts singing “Baby I love you with all my heart, it’s you I will never hurt. There’s no other place I’d rather be, than right here next to you.”

Finally Jordan starts singing “Girl, you steal the love right out of my heart. The world will never ever tear us apart. Forever and always isn’t even enough for us. Baby you are beautiful in every little way. From your baby blue eyes to your painted purple toes And everything in between. I love your morning kisses with your soft lips. I love the way your red hair goes crazy at night. You are amazing in every way” he turns and looks at me “I love you babygirl.”

Aron finishes the song with the chorus again “Baby I love you with all my heart, it’s you I will never hurt. There’s no other place I’d rather be, than right here next to you.” I stand up waiting for Jordan to come off stage.

“Goodnight” Jordan says into his mike then runs off stage to me. He pulls me into a hug and kisses me hard on the lips. “How did you like it?”

“I love it!” I say into his shoulder. “The second best birthday present I have gotten my whole life.”
“The second?”

I hold up my hand and point to my ring “That’s the first.”

“Of course. Alright one last surprise” he tells me as he leads me to the door. As we step outside I see my mustang parked next to the bus.

“How did that get here?” I ask Jordan.

“Dylan drove it over here, that’s what he wasn’t on the bus.”

“Oh wow I didn’t even notice he wasn’t there” I tell him.

“Thanks willow I can tell I am so important to you” I hear Dylan say behind me.

“I’m sorry! I didn’t even go into the back, I was in the front talking to Charlotte” I tell him as I walk over to him and hug him. I hear him laugh as I pull away. “So what’s my last surprise?” I ask Jordan.

“You’ll find out. But first go change into this” he tells me as he throws a plastic bag at me then points to the bus knowing I would change in the middle of the parking lot. I climb the stair of the bus and walk to the back, I open the bag to find my skirt and a sequin tank top Charlotte must have gotten for me. Once I finished changing I walked off the bus and towards my mustang.

I see Jordan leaning against the bumper with something in his hand. “Seriously, you are going to blindfold me again?”

“Yeah, Aron is making me” he tells me as he places the folded bandana over my eyes and ties it. He guides me into the car and puts me on Jorel’s lap while he gets in then puts me back on his own. “Don’t worry it isn’t that long of a ride.” He tells me then places his hand on my revealed thigh.

After a few minutes of driving and feeling Jordan’s hand going up and down my leg I felt the car stop. Jordan puts my hands into Charlotte’s and leads me into a building where I could hear music coming from. “Jordan, are you seriously bringing me to a club for my birthday?”

“Maybe” he replies as he unties the bandana to reveal a club. “Come on follow me.”

I follow him to a VIP section of the club. “Seriously?”

“The up of being famous” he tells me as everybody walks around us and sits down leaving space in the middle of the U shaped couch. I walk passed the table and sit down next to Jorel then Jordan sits down on the other side of me.

The waitress comes by with a tray of shots instantly Dylan and I scream “Body Shots!” We clear off the table and me being the birthday girl got to pick the first person for us to take shots off of.

“And since it’s you taking the shot you can’t choose Jordan” Mathew tells me.

“Then you cant pick Charlotte and Charlotte cant pick you” Jordan says from next to me.
“Deal” We all agree on it.

“Alright I wanna take a shot off of…” I think for a minute “Aron.”

“Hell yes!” Aron yells as he lays down on the table. “With me baby you got to take the shot out of my mouth.”

“Fine” I say as I pick a shot from the tray and hold it above Aron’s face. “Ready?” When he nods I put it in his mouth then lean down myself to get it out of his mouth. For a second our lips touch as I grab the glass then bend back to take the shot.

When I put the glass back on the tray I see Dylan sitting there wide eyed. “Where did you learn to take shots like that?”

“Dude I didn’t learn. I’m fucking Irish it’s in my blood” I tell him with a smile then go to sit back down. “Already baby it’s your turn.”

“Alright I got to do it since I never have before. Charlotte I’m going to take a shot off you” Jordan tells her then has her lay down on the table and balance a shot on her stomach and quickly picks it up and cocks his head back.

I laugh as Charlotte stands up and instantly kisses Mathew. “Alright Jorel it is your turn” I tell him.

“Alright I chose you.”

“Of course” I say as I lay down and pull up my shirt to feel the cold glass against my back.

“Keep pulling that shirt up, he takes them between the boobs” Aron tells me. I look up at Jorel who nods his head so I pull my shirt up as far as it would go. Soon enough I feel the shot glasses on my chest then see Jorel leaning down to take the shot off of me. I couldn’t help it I laughed and spilt the shot all over my stomach. “Oh no now you gotta lick it off of her Jorel!”

I look at Aron “Whose rules are we playing by?”

“Ours” Jordan answers. “We have played this way since we were like 15.”

I put my head back and wait for Jorel to lick the alcohol off my stomach. When his tongue hits my skin I laughed again, and kept laughing until he was done. Quickly I stand up happy to finally be off the table, sit back down next to Jordan and kiss him.

“Willow get back on the table” I hear Aron say.

I glare at him “Are you serious?”

“Yeah I want to take a shot out of your mouth. Get on the table bitch!”

I lay down on the table, let him stick a shot in my mouth, and he slowly takes it out of my mouth and drinks it. “Could you take any longer?”
“Yes yes I can.”

“Alright Charlotte it is your turn” I tell her and watch her eyes instantly go to Dylan.

“DYLAN!” She screams then pulls Dylan off of the couch.

“Fine, but we are doing this my way” He tells her as he lays down on the table.

“Where is the shot going this time?” I ask as he starts to lift his shirt.

“Right there” Dylan points to the space on his boxers right before his pants start, right above his cock.

“Seriously Dylan?” Charlotte asks as she grabs a shot from the tray.

“Come on hit the spot” he demands and points to that spot. Charlotte balance the shot there and just as she goes to lift the glass back up with her mouth Dylan pushes her head into his dick.

“Dylan!” Charlotte screams when she finally manages to stand up and stop coughing.

“That’s right scream my name baby!” He says as he jumps up from the table.

We went on like this for awhile then just started drinking shots normally or drinking beer. About two hours into the night I was smashed and I’m not even legal to drink. I sit there with Jorel passed out next to me because Jordan had gotten up to get drinks.

“Drunken pussy’s what I’m thinking” I hear somebody say slurring their words together. Next thing I know somebody is next to me pulling me into their lap and kissing me.

“What the fuck?” I hear somebody else exclaim behind me. Whoever’s lap I was in put me back on the couch so my head fell into Jorel’s lap. I open my eyes to see Jordan about to punch Aron in the face, then I slowly put together what just happened. I kissed Aron. I see Charlotte trying to play peace maker in-between Aron and Jordan, Mathew was holding back Jordan with help from George and Dylan was holding back Aron.

“Charlotte come here” I say or at least that’s what I meant to say. She looks at me and comes over to me. “I have a secret.”

“What?” she asks me swaying back and forth from her tipsiness.

“I kissed Deuce” I tell her then close my eyes. The last thing I heard was her dying from laughter at what I told her.

Something bright was shining into my eyes, I turn over to hide from it and my head connects with somebody’s shoulder.

“Ow” I hear Jordan practically scream.

“Shhhhh” I whisper.

“Babe I’m being as quite as I can” he attempts to whisper. I turn over to my other side, to the quieter side. “Take this” he puts a water bottle into my hands then hands me Tylenol.

“What happened last night?” I ask finally opening my eyes.

“It was your birthday, we all got smashed but you were completely out of it. You passed out in Jorel’s lap right when I almost punched Aron in the face for taking advantage of your drunkness.”

“And this is why people don’t take me to clubs for my birthday. I like getting drunk too much and I’m not even legal to drink.”

I hear him laugh “Yeah I figured that out the hard way. I spent half the night holding back your hair while you puked into the toilet.”

“Thank you babe” I turn to kiss him then realize it was probably a bad idea since I had been puking all night.

“I don’t care. I even kissed you last night, right after you puked” he tells me then pulls me into him and kisses me.

“I’ll be back” I tell him then get up and walk to the bathroom to pee. When I get into the bathroom I notice one of my bags opened and showing a box of tampons. “Babe what is today?”

“August 29th. Why?”

“Do you remember when the last time I told you we couldn’t fuck because I was having my period was?”

“Like a week after we started dating why?” I could hear the concern in his voice.

“Wanna drive me to CVS?” I turn around and ask him.

“Of course, I would say I’ll just go but yeah no.”

We left the hotel to go to the CVS down the street and grab a pregnancy test. On the way back I could see Jordan shaking, and he was slamming on the gas pedal. We peel into the parking lot of the hotel and practically run inside.

“Babe I doubt that I am pregnant” I tell him as we walk to the elevator in the hotel. “We used a condom each time and we didn’t find one ripped or anything.”

We walk onto the elevator and Jordan hits the button for our floor then looks at me “Except that one time.”

“Which time?”

“In the shower, like two days ago.”

“We will find out” I tell him as I step off the elevator and run to our room. I quickly unlocked the door and rushed into the bathroom.

Twenty minutes later Charlotte was sitting on my bathroom floor with me while Jordan paced next to the bed. I look down at my phone “It’s time. It’s been twenty minutes” I grab the stick and close my eyes. When I open them they search for the answer, instantly I drop the stick and put my head into my hands. “I’m pregnant.”

As soon as the words were out of my mouth Jordan was by my side “Let me see” he says and grabs the test off the floor to read for himself that it does say pregnant.

“We need to get you to a doctor then because you got drunk last night. So you want to make sure that didn’t affect the baby in a bad way” Charlotte says taking hold of the situation.

“But we are in the middle of New York. I don’t know any doctors here and I don’t want to wait until we get to Boston to find out if I kill me baby last night or not” I scream at her as the tears fall down my face.

“Willow, the baby will be fine” Jordan tells me then asks Charlotte “Will you go find a doctor for us please?”

“Of course” she says then stands up and goes to find a phone and a phonebook.

Jordan pulls me into his lap “Calm down. Don’t scare the baby.”

I look at him “Do you really want to have this child with me?”

“You are my about to become my wife. I am ready to go through anything with you. I promise” he tells me then kisses my forehead.

“But what if we-“ I begin to say.

“Don’t you dare worry say or think anything like that. The baby is fine, you are fine, and I am fine. Our whole little family is fine.”

I allow myself not to worry about the baby “What do you want to name him?”

“Him? Are you hoping it is a boy?” he asks with a smile. “You really want a mini me running around?”

“Well I do but I don’t all at the same time. I like the name Blake.”

“I like that too. So we got a boy first name, for a girl I like Therese” he says the name with a French accent making me laugh.

We hear the door open then see Charlotte standing in the bathroom doorway looking down at us smiling “I found a doctor. You have an appointment in 30 minutes but you need to get there 10 minutes early to fill out paperwork. I had the lobby dude print out directions for you. You may want to leave like in five minutes.”

“Thank you Charlotte” I tell her smiling “Just think in 9 months, you are going to be an Auntie.”

“Oh hells yes. Another person I get to spoil and love!” she says then stands up and walks back to her own room.

I look at Jordan “Does this mess up our trip to Boston?”

“No we can leave tomorrow if we need to or we can just leave later tonight. Do I get to meet some family when we go there?”

“Yeah, during one of your guys’ practices me and Charlotte are going to take the train up to our hometown and go to her moms house. Then afterwards take the train back to Boston, get you guys after you concert, drag you back to Ayer, and make you have dinner with our moms” I explain to him.

“What about your dad? I heard you two talking about visiting him.”

“You and I are going to but I am warning you I have seen him or talked to him in 3 years and I haven’t seen my little sister that lives with him in 10. And plus me telling him that I’m getting married, I’m pregnant, and I’m not going to college right away will probably piss him off severely.”

“Like I said earlier I am ready to go through anything with you. Now come on we got to see what is up with our baby” he tells me as he lifts me off the floor as he stands up.

I walk out the door not really caring what I look like since I am pregnant and hung-over which might be a really bad mix. Jordan grabs a shirt then chases after me he catches me at the elevator and grabs my hand “Don’t worry.”

“I’m not. I have complete faith that Blake is okay.”

He shakes his head at me as we step onto the elevator for the second time today. We ride down to the lobby and get the directions from the manager then walk out to the car. The drive to the doctor’s office was only a five minute drive so when we walked in we had 15 minutes until the appointment. I walked up to the desk and told who I was and asked for the paper I was told I’d need to fill out. I sat down in one of the chairs with Jordan next to me and filled out all the usually doctor paperwork.

“Are you done?” Jordan asks me as I stand up.

“Yeah I’m going to give it to her” I walk over to the desk again and hand it to the woman working there.

“Thank you” she says as she takes the clipboard from me. “The Doctor will be out shortly.”
I walk back over to Jordan and rest my head on his shoulder. Soon enough the door opened and a nurse called my name from the clipboard in front of her.

“Do you want me to come with you?” Jordan asks but instead of answering I just grab his hand and pull him with me. There was no way I was going through this alone. “I’m taking that as a yes.”

“Right this way” the nurse says as she leads us around a corner and into a room. “Go ahead and sit down. Willow please sit on the bed not in the chair. The doctor will be right in but before he comes I just want to take your temperature.”

She sticks the probe under my tongue “95.5 not bad.” She writes that down on the paper on the table then puts it in a folder for the doctor. She waves goodbye then walks out closing the door behind her.

I turn to look at Jordan “I don’t like her.”

“Me either” I hear somebody say behind me, I turn to see a doctor standing there. “I’ve tried to get her fired but it never seems to work. Hello I’m Dr. Young.”

Instantly Young by Undead started playing in my head. “I’m Willow and that is my fiancé” gosh I love that word. “Jordan.”

He shakes out hands then sits down in the spin chair by the computer “So what is going on? Whoever called this morning to make your appointment sounded very worried about you.”

“Ah yeah that would be my best friend. Well was happened Dr. Young was I didn’t find out I was pregnant until this morning when I took a pregnancy test because I hadn’t had my period this month” I tell him then take a deep breath and continued. “The reason we are so worried is because yesterday was my birthday and last night I consumed quite a bit of liquor so we want to make sure that hasn’t affected the baby.”

“It says here” Dr. Young says then flips through his papers. “That you are only 19. Is that true?”

“Yes I just turned 19 yesterday.”

“Alright so I am guessing you are over the legal drinking age?” he asks Jordan.

“Yes sir.”

“No need to be so formal sonny. Now let’s take a look at this baby, I’m guessing you want Jordan to stay in the room?”

“Yes please. Are you going to do an ultrasound?”

“Yes. You may not be able to see the baby just yet depending on how far you are in your pregnancy” he says then pulls a machine towards the bed and grabs a tube from the tray and puts on gloves. “Now I am going to need you to lift up your shirt so that I can put this on your stomach.” I do as he says and he smears transparent blue stuff on my stomach then starts running part of the ultrasound machine over my stomach. I reach for Jordan’s hand as I stare at the screen. Dr. Young hits a switch the lights go out and I start to see a blurry gray and black image on the screen.

“Now it seems that your baby is in perfect condition and you are about two weeks into your pregnancy” he tells us then turns off the machine and turns on the lights. “Now are you two from New York or are you just passing through?”

“Just passing through, we are going to Boston tomorrow then in a few weeks we are going back to LA where we will be living” Jordan explains as I wipe the jelly like substance off my stomach.

“Alright well while in Boston I want you to go to my colleague and he will find you somebody in LA. It was nice meeting both of you and I hope all stays well for you and your baby” Dr Young tells us then hands us a piece of paper then walks out of the room. I look at Jordan “Baby our baby is fine!”

He hugs me “I told you he would be fine.”

“OH now somebody else wants it to be a boy.”

“Blake Terrell. How about Blake James Terrell?”

“Sounds good baby” I tell him as I kiss him. We are starting our own little family, who knew this would all happen on a trip to LA with my best friend?