Sequel: Hey Butterfly

Undead

Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight

Once we left the doctor’s office we went back to the hotel to get all of our stuff together to leave for Boston and tell everybody that I was pregnant, Jordan wanted to lay down when we got back to the hotel so I went around and told everybody. I knock on Charlotte’s door.

“Come in” I hear her yell.

I walk in and see her and Mathew on the bed watching a movie on my laptop “You told him right?” I ask as I point to Mathew.

“Yeah but I haven’t told anybody else. When they came looking for you I said that you and Jordan had gone to the store to get something that was all. Are you going to tell everybody?”

“Yeah Jordan is laying down and I don’t want to keep this hidden for any longer.”

“Have fun” Mathew says as he give me the middle finger out of sight from Charlotte. I stick my tongue out at him and shut the door “No I am not sticking my dick in your mouth!”

I walk into the middle of the hall trying to decide which one to go to first. Decide upon doing the easiest first so I went over to knock on Dylan’s door. “Come in.”

I open the door to find Dylan standing in the bathroom door way wearing just a towel around his waist. “Uh just wanted to tell you that uh I’m pregnant. Bye!”

“Bye!” Dylan screams then goes back to whatever he was doing in the bathroom before I even closed the door. Next to Aron’s room, I knock and hear him yell at me to go away.

“Aron it’s me” I saying knowing that was going to get him to open the door. Instantly I hear his feet shuffle behind the door as he walks over to open it.

“Oh come in come in” He says as he opens the door.

“Uh no I just came by to tell me something.”

“Well you can tell me whatever it is from inside the room” he says as he shifts himself behind the door.

“Aron I cant even tell if you are wearing any clothes or not!”

“What do clothes have to do with anything?” he asks as he moves further behind the door.

“Uh everything since I really can’t fuck you now. Not that I ever technically ever could. But now I really cant.”

“Willow I already know that you and Jordan are engage, I say you are still free until I hear the legit bells ringing and sometimes even after that” he winks at me.

“Alright whatever not happening. Aron I just came to tell you that I am pregnant that is all bye” I tell him then walk away.

“Maybe that is why you look like shit right now” he tells me as he steps out into the hallway to give me the middle finger.

I turn around to give it back to him then instantly turn back around “Aron, Jordan is the one with the weenie he loves to show not you!”

“Oh shit!” he exclaims then rushes back into his room and shuts the door. Now to decide between George or Jorel, I chose George because I could use Jorel as an excuse to leave quickly. I take a deep breath then knock on his door.

“Come in Willow.”

I open the door and find him on the bed with his knees up and his head resting on them. “How did you know it was me?” I ask him as I sit down on the bed across from him.

“I heard you talking to Aron, please tell me I heard you wrong and that you aren’t pregnant” he begs me through his knees.

“No I am pregnant.”

“How far along are you?”

“Two weeks.”

“Wasn’t two weeks ago when we first fucked?” he asks me as he finally lifts his head off his knees some hope in his eyes.

“Yes, but we used a condom right?”

“Uh I think so, I don’t remember I was too excited to fuck you, sorry.”

“Oh shit” I say as I finally realize that there was a possibility that Blake could be George’s.

“What you don’t want the baby to be mine?” he asks then puts his head back on to his knees.

“Well I wouldn’t mind that if you were by boyfriend or my fiancé but you aren’t, Jordan is. I’m sorry George I will find out if Blake is yours as soon as I can!”

“Blake?”

“That’s what I want to name the baby” I tell him with a smile.

“Isn’t that what you and Charlotte used to always say was going to be the name of yours and Jorel’s baby?”

“Yeah I like the name a lot that is why.”

“Oh okay. It is a cute name and I wouldn’t mind having a kid named that” he tells me as he looks up at me.

“Hey have you ever seen the Labyrinth?” I ask him not knowing why I was doing this.

“Not in so many years…” he answers me with a questioning look.

“Want to watch it tonight when we get to Boston?”

“Uh you’re really going to trust me that much?”

“Yeah, there’s nothing you can really do because if the baby is yours you wouldn’t want to ruin it.”

“True, so I’ll see you later?”

“Yeah I got to go talk to Jorel about my pregnancy” I get up and walk towards the door.

“Does Jorel know about us?”

I turn around and nod to him then walk out the door and down the hall biting back the tears that I knew were going to come. I don’t even knock I just walk in, not caring if I walked in on Jorel doing something that he shouldn’t be. I could hear music coming from somewhere and I open my eyes to see Jorel getting off his bed shirtless. He walks over to me and pulls me into him not asking any questions.

“Can I lay down?” I ask him as I look up at him.

“Of course” he answers then guides me to the bed.

“Have you heard yet?”

“Heard what?”

“I’m pregnant” I tell him as I pull him down next to me on the bed.

“Are you really?”

“Yes I am” I tell him as I close my eyes.

“George’s or Jordan’s?”

“I don’t know” I tell him as a wave of tears hit me.

“It’s okay, we will figure it out” he tells me as he rubs my back and I drift into sleep.

I feel somebody tapping my shoulder “What?” I ask swatting the hand away.
“We need to leave for Boston” I hear Jorel say from next to me on the bed.

“Now?” I ask still not opening my eyes.

“Yes now, unless you want to drive all the way to Boston with just me in your mustang then arrive to find a very pissed off Jordan.”

“Fine I’ll go now but you are carrying me because I don’t feel like walking or even opening my eyes” I tell him and instantly feel my body being lifted off the bed.

“Anything else your majesty?”

“Uh I would like a vanilla coke please” I say into his shoulder. Suddenly I feel something hit my leg.

“Already got that covered” I hear Jordan say as he walks behind us. I open my eyes to see him glaring at Jorel and carrying our bags.

“I love you” I say back to him then blow him a kiss.

“I love you too.”

“You better.”

“Oh trust me he does. He wanted to kill me when I told him that you fell asleep in my bed” Jorel whispers down to me.

“I did not!” Jordan yells.

“Yes you did dude.”

“I was concerned about her and my baby” Jordan complains as we step on to the elevator.

“Oh my god stop fighting!” I demand as I bury my face into Jorel’s neck and fell back to sleep.

I woke up with my head on Jordan’s shoulder as he drove the mustang down the highway. I lift my head and he turns to look at me. “It’s so quiet” I whisper to him afraid of breaking the silence.

“Because Charlotte and Matt are asleep in the back seat and Jorel is asleep right there” Jordan tells me then points next to me.

“Oh wow” I say as I take Jorel’s hat off and put it on my own head.

“You know you two act like you are dating.”

I laugh and rest my head back on his shoulder “But we aren’t baby and you know that.”

“I know. But still…”

“Does this help at all?” I ask as I put my hand in his area.

“Baby.”

“Yes?”

“No remember you are pregnant now we can’t.”

“Just because I’m pregnant doesn’t mean we can’t do anything” I explain to his as I kiss his neck and have my hands search for the top of his sweatpants.

“You guys are not going to do anything with me here even if my eyes are closed” I hear Matt say from behind me.

“Fuck you Matt” I tell him.

“That’s my girlfriend’s job.”

“Yes it is” I tell him as my fingers find the opening in Jordan’s boxers. “And this is my job.” I look up at his face and see the instant pleasure. “Are you trying not to moan?” I ask him.

He couldn’t even answer me he was biting him lip to keep from moaning but he nodded. I smile from knowing that after years of getting laid by many girls I still have a magical enough touch to make my fiancé moan. Fuck yeah.

“Oh my gosh you two STOP! She’s already pregnant!” I hear Charlotte yell.

“Says the girl who gives blowjobs in the back of Willow’s mustang” Jorel throws in not even opening his eyes.

“Shut up you manwhore.”

“Butt slut.”

“Fuck face.”

“Love you!”

“I know you do!”

“I hope you both know you both drive me insane” I tell them as I look at each of them.

“We do” they both answer back.

“Good to know.”

“Will you shut up whore? I am trying to sleep” Mathew yells at me from the back.

“You know that is just going to make her louder right?” Jordan asks looking back at Mathew in the rearview mirror.

“Is it seriously?”

“Yes” I answer then put my Undead mix CD and play track 7, El Urgencia then turn my stereo as loud as it will go. I sing along with it until Jorel’s part where he says ecstasy.

After the song ended Jorel asks me “Why did you stop singing at that part?”

I hear Charlotte laugh behind me “I have my reasons.”

“Can we know the reasons Willow?” Charlotte asks being a bitch because she knows the reason.

“Because the way you say ecstasy is so fucking sexy it isn’t even funny” I tell him and instantly feel Jordan stare at me. I lean into him “Don’t worry baby you say many many things very sexily.”

“I better” he tells me as his kisses the top of my nose.

“Oh trust me you do, nobody could say my name like you do” I rest my head on his shoulder and look out the windshield.

“Willow Elizabeth Terrell.”

“Sexy as hell baby” I feel him laugh as I turn down the stereo as Everywhere I Go begins to play. “Brings back memories doesn’t?”

“Uh no” he thinks for a minute then looks at me “Oh you meant with you? Of course!”

“Mean. I would totally walk away if we weren’t in a car but since I can’t I’ll just move closer to Jorel” I tell him as I stick my tongue out at him and slide over next to Jorel.

“Can I help you?” Jorel asks once he looks up and sees me right there next to him.

“No you can’t” Jordan answers.

“Alright then keep your girlfriend on a leash.”

“Excuse me” I scream as I slap Jorel.

“What? I can’t get out of your way we are in a car. And if you just farted then somebody better crack a window” he says with a smile as he pinches his nose.

“Dude you got vampire teeth!” I yell as I grab his face and turn it towards me.

“I got what?”

“Your canine teeth are wicked sharp like mine” I smile to show him.
“So I bet it hurts when you suck Jordan’s dick?”

“No it actually doesn’t” Jordan answers then adds, “And her tongue ring is a plus to the fun.”

“Good to know” I tell him as I lean over and kiss his cheek.

“Yeah so keep that in mind if your baby is a girl. Tell her get your tongue pierced it feels amazing on a guy’s dick” Jorel says nodding his head to his own advice.

“Yeah then if you ever have a daughter I’m going to tell her that too” I tell him.

“Psh I will never have kids, I’ll punch the girl in stomach when she tells me. Say no to abortion do it yourself!”

“Jorel you are such an ass” I tell him as I stifle a yawn.

“Thanks, I get that a lot.”

“Did she just tell you that you have a nice ass?” Mathew asks from the back.

“Yeah she did, she’s checking out my ass while I am sitting down and Jordan is right there” Jorel answers giving Mathew a ‘you idiot’ look.

“She has checked you out with me right next to her” Jordan tells him with a grim face.

“She has?”

“Yeah that night we played ninja, you were shirtless. She thinks I didn’t see her bite her lip when she looked at you.”

“Can we not discuss me like I am not here?” I ask hitting both of them.

“I wish you weren’t here” Mathew tells me, clearly Charlotte was asleep or had her mouth full because she didn’t yell at him.

“Thanks Mathew.”

“You’re welcome. I was nice to once this year I’m set till next August.”

“Wait Willow you were checking me out while we played ninja?” Jorel asks with a smile.

“Can we drop this subject?” I ask him.

“No I just wanna know.”

“Okay I’m sorry that I can’t help it that I have found you insanely hot for the last 5 years BUT now I have this sexy man so I’m all set” I tell him as I move as close to Jordan as I could get.

He wraps his arm around me and pulls me into his side “love you.”

“Love you too” Our last I love you in New York, for now. We pass the ‘You are now leaving New York’ sign and enter into Pennsylvania. “Get ready for cows.”

“What?”

“Nothing, when I think Pennsylvania I think cows.”

“When I think Pennsylvania I think closer to Boston which equals a bed not a window” Jorel mumbles from beside me.

“That’s also a nice thought” I say then look up at Jordan. “Jordan think about this in nine months there will be a mini you or a mini me running around.”

Instantly he smiles and looks at me “I think about it a lot and how we made that baby.”

“Of course you are thinking about that.”

“I can’t just help thinking that there is going to be another screamer and not in the sexual way” Jorel says opening his eyes wide at the end.

“You would” I tell him.

“I do. So what you two going to do every night since you cant fuck?”

“We don’t fuck every night and we didn’t before she got pregnant. And we’ll probably figure everything out like where we will be living since I sold my place since I wasn’t even living there, her going to college, and everything else. But I don’t know what we will be doing tonight…” Jordan says with a grin.

“I have to go watch the Labyrinth with George” I tell him sad to take away his hope for having some fun tonight. Out of the corner of my eye I see Jorel looking at me suspiciously

Instantly Jordan’s grin vanishes “oh.”

“But that won’t take all night. The movie is only like an hour! I promise.”

“I want you to myself after that” Jordan tells me out of the corner of his eye with a smile.

“You got it baby” I kiss his cheek.

We cruised through Pennsylvania within a few hours and eventually hit Massachusetts. I slept most of the way on Jordan’s shoulder or staring out the window while everybody but us slept. A drive with no comments from Mathew was so peaceful it wasn’t even funny, eventually it got boring so I started to throw things at Jorel when we were about an hour away from Boston.

I picked up a receipt off the dash board crinkled it up and threw it at Jorel’s face, it hit him right on the eyebrow. “Willow you throw one more thing at me and I will break your face.”
“Wouldn’t you break my hand?” I ask him sarcastically

“No I break faces.”

“That isn’t very nice.”

“Neither is throwing things at people’s faces while they sleep” Jordan points out.

“Baby you are suppose to be helping me not him!” I tell Jordan while I glare at him.

“Psh he is known me longer” Jorel states.

“Psh I make him happier.”

“Psh I have been through a lot with him.”

“Psh so will I, soon enough” I tell him then point to my stomach. It was weird to think that a human being was growing inside of me right now while I fought with its ‘uncle’.

“Babies don’t count. Our memories are in pain and scars and such.”

“Okay Jorel you shove a watermelon through your vagina.”

“I don’t gots one” he says as he shrugs.

“Then I’ll shove it through your dick.”

I watch him make a painful face and grab his crotch “Don’t do that!”

“Willow what are you doing to Jorel?” Charlotte asks from the back.

“Pushing things through his dick.”

“Never mind I’ve decided I don’t want to know.”

“That’s a good idea” Jordan says to her then to me “Why don’t we see how well you know our songs without the music?”

“Because we are missing like half the band.”

“You do me, I’ll do Aron. Charlotte can do Dylan and Mathew can do George since he like never sings. Is that okay?”

“Yeah except I might fuck up George’s parts since I don’t really pay attention to him” Mathew says still half asleep.

“Nobody cares if you mess up. I only care if Willow messes up since she should know my lyrics the best” Jordan tells him and looks at me to see if I’ll except his challenge.
“And if I do mess up?”

“You got to kiss me again” Jorel throws in jokingly.

“No. You got to name our kid after Dylan.”

“Oh God now I am definitely not messing up.”

“Then we are starting with the hardest since it is all me.”

“Everywhere I go?”

“Yeah” he tells me then starts me off with the beginning then sings the chorus. For the next hour all of us tried to see how well everybody knew everybody else’s lyrics. Mathew failed horribly at George but who could blame him? Charlotte and I were used to doing Dylan’s and Jordan’s lyrics so we didn’t mess up once. We didn’t stop until we pulled into the hotel parking lot after doing almost every song on their second CD.

“Owned baby I didn’t mess up once” I tell Jordan as we climb out of the car.

“Feel special?” Jorel asks him.

“Actually I do, since she spent the last 4 years liking you and yet she knows every word that I sing” Jordan says with a giant smile as he grabs the bags from the trunk.

“Technically she liked Aron then went to me so there” Jorel replies as he grabs his bag and sticks his tongue out at me so I do it back to him. “I would but you’re pregnant.”

“Would what?” Jordan asks looking up from the trunk at me.

“I stuck my tongue out at him because he did it to me” I explain then do it to him.

“I will after your movie night with George.”

“Shit is the bus here yet?” I ask then am answered by Aron yelling from his balcony.

“I LIKE THIS VIEW!” Aron screams down to me. I look up at him and give him the middle finger as Charlotte and Mathew walk into the hotel. “Come up and I’ll let you!”

“SORRY BUT I’M BUSY!” I scream to him then start walking towards the entrance.

“You are going to have to go see him to find George’s room” Jordan tells me as I open the lobby door.

“No I don’t. I’ll simply just text George” I explain to him then pull out my phone and show him that I have George’s number.

“Since when have you had his number?”

“Since…” I try to think of some excuse.

“Since I gave it to her last week” Jorel covers for me.

“Do you have the rest of our numbers?” Jordan asks me thinking me and Jorel were fucking with him.

“I’m pretty sure I do” I say as my phone vibrates in my hand. I open the unknown text message to see ‘quick save this number it’s Jorel’ I do as he says then show Jordan. “See I have Jorel’s.”

“Do you have Aron’s?” Another text message with a number telling me to put it under Aron, I show Jordan my phone. “I see.”

“See I wouldn’t lie to you baby” I tell him as I hug him then step onto the elevator. I take out my phone and type thanks to Jorel, as I get a text from George ‘Where are you? I know you are here, I heard you yelling to Aron.’ I tell him I am on my way as we get off the elevator and step onto our floor.

“I just got a text from Aron saying we are in room 232 this time” Jordan tells me as we walk down the hall. I shake my head at the thought of what has happened in other room 232s. We say bye to Jorel as he enters his room next to ours and walk in and put our bags down “I’m going to take a shower while you go have movie night with George” Jordan says blankly.

“I love you baby.”

“I love you too.”

I walk over to him and wrap my arms around your neck “Say it like you mean it.”

“Maybe if I had some encouragement” He says as he looks down at me and presses me against the wall behind us.

I kiss him “After I get back I promise.”

“Why do you have to go?” he asks reluctant to let me go.

“Because I promised George because he hasn’t seen the movie in forever.”

“SO let him borrow it and you stay here with me.”

“Why don’t you want me to go?”

“Because I don’t trust him.”

“Baby I am pregnant with your child” I think “nothing else can happen.”

“Nothing else?”

“You know what I mean. Hey the sooner I leave the sooner I get back” I tell him as I bury my head into his chest.
“Now you seem like you don’t want to go.”

“No I just want to go so I can get back and be with you. I don’t like breaking promises especially to people I got to deal with for awhile.”

Finally he lets me go after kissing me many times, I take out my phone to text George to ask what room he was in when I received a text from him saying ‘234 other side of you.’ I grab the movie and walk out the door. I knock lightly and hear him walk to open the door instead of yelling for me to come in.

He opens the door shirtless and wearing his captain’s hat. “Do you ever take that hat off?” I ask him as I walk in and sit on the bed.

“When it is on you or happens to fall off during certain activities” he answers as he sits next to me.

I reach over and grab the hat off his head and put it on my own. “Where are your glasses?”

“Over there” he tells me then gets up to get them for me. “Why?”

“If I am going to play Johnny Three Tears I got to do it all the way” I say as I put on the glasses and lay down on the bed.

“Down forget to puke your soul out after chugging some vodka” he reminds me then lays across me. We hear a knock on the door “Come in!”

The door opens and I find Charlotte standing there looking at us like she thought we were on crack “What are you guys doing?”

“I’m playing Johnny” I tell her as I lower the glasses to look at her. “And he is playing George.”

“How can I play George if I am George?”

“You are magical. Anyways yes Charlotte?” I ask her then look at her to see her taking out her camera.

“Nothing just need to do this” Flash. “Okay I came in here to ask you if you wanted me to call that doctor and set up and appointment or not? If you wanted me to call our moms? And if we would be going up tomorrow or the next day?”

I think for a moment “Yes, yes, and tomorrow most likely unless I feel sick.”

“Alright that’s all. Have fun…doing whatever” she waves then shuts the door.

“An appointment for the baby?” George asks as he looks up at me.

“Yeah, got to go every now and then to make sure everything is okay with him or her” I tell him as I get up to put the movie in the DVD player.

“When are you going to find out if it’s mine or Jordan’s?”

“As soon as I can, my next appointment if possible.”

“How will you do that with Jordan there?”

“I’ll ask Charlotte to take me or Jorel or you could. There’s a possibility that you could be the father so you have the secret right to do what Jordan does” I tell him as I climb back into the bed. “Come lay like a normal person.”

He shifts so he was laying the right way and I had to put my head on him in order to see the TV so I took off the hat and the glasses and moved right next to him to put my head on his shoulder. “Comfortable?”

“Yes I am. You are like a giant teddy bear” I say as I hug him sideways.

“Just like the one I gave you for your birthday?”

“Exactly like that” For some reason I was completely at ease with George for once, usually I feel like I’m walking up on eggshells. I look up at him and kiss his jaw like I always do to Jordan.

“What was that for?”

“I have no clue, I just wanted to kiss you for some odd reason.”

“Does that mean I can kiss you?”

I lean myself on my elbow and he leans towards me to kiss me. I smile at him “You taste like beer.”

“Don’t I always?”

“Yeah” I tell him as I lay back on his shoulder. “You fucking drunk.”

“Oh like you wouldn’t be drinking right now if you weren’t pregnant? And you aren’t even old enough to drink.”

“Well if I wasn’t pregnant you would be supplying me with the liquor to get drunk so it’s your fault.”

“Why don’t you get an abortion?”

“Why don’t you punch me in the stomach?” I ask harshly.

“Because I wouldn’t want to kill our kid.”

“Exactly and we don’t know if it if our kid.”

“I’m pretty sure it is since you and Jordan used condoms and I know that for a fact because Jordan is a freak about that. But I don’t think we did…”

“Why not?”

“Because I used my last one before you and hadn’t gotten more because I said I wasn’t going to bang anybody else but you.”

“And what if I wouldn’t bang you?”

“Then I would never ever have sex again.”

“Why the fuck am I so special to you guys? Why do you all want to bang me?”

“Well Aron just wants to because he is him. Dylan doesn’t he just jokes around. Mathew won’t ever because he has Charlotte. But Jorel, Jordan and me it’s because you are so beautiful and you don’t even notice it. And it’s not like you purposely pretend not to notice, you legit don’t know! You think you only look good in certain outfits when to us you look amazing in a pair of our sweatpants and a beat up old sweatshirt with your hair up in a ponytail.”

I look at him and kiss him on the lips ignoring the taste of beer “Thank you.”

“You’re welcome.”

“If Jorel or Jordan hadn’t of wanted me that day, would you still have?”

“Yes, technically I was the first person to see you because I was the one that hit Jordan to make him look up. I really wish I hadn’t, but you would’ve still gone to Jorel and Jordan not me.”

“You and Jorel make it sound like it is my fault I didn’t know you liked me for more than a fuck buddy.”

“It is.”

“No it isn’t. You could’ve asked me to dance with you, you could’ve kissed me before you went on stage, you could’ve talked to me first and made me smile see it isn’t my fault. If I had known you, Jorel, and Jordan had all liked me. I probably would’ve gone with…”

“Jorel. I know.”

“No actually well maybe. I don’t know! Stop questioning me.”

“You brought it up!”

“You and your ecstasy.”

“What?”

I laugh quietly “Nothing.”

“You are such a groupie.”

“But am I the best groupie you’ve ever had?”

“Uh no because others have been here just for me and I could actually have them without having to worry about people kicking my ass. But at the same time yes.”

“Now you are confusing me. Okay maybe you aren’t but you are.”

“I wish I could get you drunk, you make sense when you are drunk.”

“I’m like half asleep on your chest. Be happy.”

“Oh I am” he tells me as he finally starts to look at the TV screen and plays with my hair.

“Now I am kind of scared.”

“I’m not going to do anything to you, if I planned on doing anything I would have done it by now.”

“Good. But what if Jordan yells at you like he did to Jorel earlier.”

“Let him yell, I’ll yell back. You fell asleep oh well.”

I yawn and close my eyes to fall asleep to George’s heartbeat and to David Bowie singing Dance Magic Dance. When I open my eyes I see the Labyrinth playing over again, I look around and realize I am still in George’s room, on George actually. He had fallen asleep at some point and was now snoring lightly, I smile and take out my phone. I had three text messages one from Jorel ‘You’re in so much trouble with me, just warning you.’ And two from Jordan telling me to come back and that I had been gone for hours basically telling me that he didn’t trust me.

Quietly I climb off the bed and stand there smiling at the sleeping George I search for his phone in his pocket without even waking him up. I click text message and write a message to a no number ‘Sorry I fell asleep, your baby is making me tired a lot. I had to go back but try not to get drunk, I might need you at some point just for a teddy bear. Oh and I stole your glasses.’ I pick up his glasses off the bed as I put his phone down then walk out the door shutting it behind me quietly.

I open my door to find the room dark “baby?”

“What?” I hear ask sharply from the bed. I walk over and climb in with him.

“Are you mad?”

“Why on fucking earth would I be mad Willow?”

Now he was pissing me off “Maybe because I fucking fell asleep and didn’t get your demanding ass text messages until now.”

“Are you sure you were asleep and he wasn’t doing anything to you?” I tried to snuggle up him but he had his back to me.

“He fell asleep before I even did” a little lie never hurt anybody. “If you are going to yell at me you cant at least face me.”
“I never yelled” he tells me through clenched teeth. In the darkness I see him relaxed but it was too late I turned my back to him “I’m sorry I’m just protective of you.” I didn’t reply to him as the tears fell, I feel the bed move as he comes closer to me and soon enough I feel his hand turning my body to face him. “Willow I love you. I’m pretty sure that ring proves it” he intertwines his fingers with mine.

“Don’t ever yell at me again, you scare the baby and me” I tell him.

He kisses me forehead “I’m sorry baby, it will never happen again.” He lifts my shirt and puts his hand on my stomach. “Just think there is a little person in there made by me and you” or by me and George.

“Yes there is a little being in there” I say as I place my hand on his. I watch him fall asleep with his hand on me then I sit there and silently think of everything.

What if the baby is George’s? Do I actually tell Jordan? What Jordan doesn’t know won’t hurt him, right? No I could not do that to Jordan, if the baby wasn’t his I would tell him, wouldn’t I? Maybe I could let Jordan believe it is his and let George believe it isn’t when it really is. Or what if it is Jordan’s? Could I break George like that after tonight? And what about Jorel? I’m surprised he hasn’t screamed at me for how much I have fucked up his life! Oh god I am tearing this band apart by the seams…
♠ ♠ ♠
No comments...Starting to think my story isnt all that great. Comments please? Tell me what you think will happen next:)<3 Hope you are enjoying this!!