Sequel: Hey Butterfly

Undead

Chapter Nine

Chapter Nine

I hear a knock at the door “Come in.” I say as I pull on my shirt. Charlotte walks in a laughs at my appearance.

“You may want to find some nicer clothes” she says looking at my hood as fuck shirt that was technically Jordon’s.

“Why?”

“We are going to Ayer today. The closet train leaves in 45 minutes and you know me and my paranoidness so I want to leave in like 10 minutes and have Mathew drive us to the train station.”

“Alright I’ll be out soon I got to change and tell Jordon I am leaving and that we’ll be back to get them afterwards and to tell everybody else” I say as I start going through my drawers looking for presentable clothes.

“See you in 10” Charlotte says as she closes the door. I pull out a white and black zebra striped tank top I stole from Charlotte years ago, take off Jordon’s shirt, and put that one. I slide into my favorite black skinny jeans and purple converses.

“I need a jacket” I say to myself then realized the perfect one, Jorel’s. “But I should Jordon I am leaving first.” I open the bathroom door then the shower door and I instantly smile “Hey sexy.”

“Hey. Care to join me?” He asks as he grabs my shoulders with wet hands.

“I would love to but I have to go to my mom’s with Charlotte.”

“Oh okay. I’ll see you later?”

“Yeah I’m coming after the concert then we are going back up and having dinner with them since it is an afternoon concert. That okay?”

“Yeah it works perfectly. Want me to tell everybody else?”

“Yes please.”

“Can I kiss you even though I am soaking wet?”

“You never have to ask if you can kiss me” I lean into the shower a little bit and kiss him. “Bye baby.”

“Bye” Another kiss before I shut the doors in the bathroom, grab George’s glasses from the side table then the front door of the room. I walk the five feet to Jorel’s door and knock.

“Come in Willow.”

I open the door “How do you always know it is me?”

“You are my sixth sense” he tells me with a smile.

“I feel special. Anyways I came by to tell you that I am leaving and will be back later.”

“Okay?”

“Oh and to steal that sweatshirt” I say then point to his red buffalo plaid one that was on the floor.

“Go ahead. It even smells like me!”

“WILLOW!” I hear Mathew scream down the hall.

I look at Jorel as he hands me the sweatshirt “Must be time to go. Bye see you later. You’re having dinner with my mummy!”

“Bye!” he says as I shut the door and race down the hallway to get to the elevator before Mathew shut the doors on me.

“Bitch” Mathew says once I finally make it there.

“Whore.”

“Stop it you two! You are starting to sound like me and Jorel” Charlotte screams at us.

“Is that a bad thing?” I ask her as I hit the button for the lobby.

“Yes it is!”

“Since when?” Mathew asks her.

“Since now.”

“As long as we don’t act like me and Jorel do I think we are all set” I tell her with a smile.

“Whoa what is going on?” Mathew asks.

“Nothing” Charlotte answers as the elevator doors open.

“I feel left out.”

I open the door to the parking lot “You should.”

“You two are so mean to each other” Charlotte says as she slaps me.

“Hey don’t hit the pregnant girl” Mathew tells her then hits her on the shoulder.

“Oh yeah we are so mean to each other” I tell her with a smile then open the back door to my mustang.

They both into the front seat then Charlotte turns and looks at me “So are you going to tell your mom you’re pregnant when it’s just us or when Jordon is there?”

“I’ll tell her I am pregnant but I’m not going to tell her with whom I am pregnant with. I’ll make her guess that when we get there along with who I am engaged to.”

“Dude we should have them line up in the street then yell up to our moms then have them guess who we are dating and who you are pregnant with.”

“That’s what I was thinking. Watch my mom pick Jorel since that’s who I left saying I was hooking up with.”

“I’ll laugh so hard.”

“It’s weird to think we are in Boston again” I tell her as I watch the city as we drive by it.

“Boston?” Charlotte asks picking on my accent.

“Shut the fuck up I am Criss Angel!”

“I know you are, we should have told him that when we met him.”

“We should have” I tell her as we pull into the train station. “Thank you Mathew.”

“You’re welcome slut. Now get out of my car!”

“Fuck you” I tell him as I slam the car door and wait for Charlotte to finish ‘saying’ goodbye to Mathew.

Finally she gets out of the car and we walk into the train station “Are you ready for this?”

“Not really but I have to do it at some point in time” We walk up to the ticket booth and get our tickets then walk off to find our train.

“Well at least you don’t have to deal with your dad yet. And even then you will have Jordon with you.”

“True” I point to a train “There’s our train.”

“On we go” she steps onto the train and I follow behind her. We sit down facing each other and stare out the window waiting for the train to move when it finally does I look at her.

“No getting off now.”

“Calm down Willow. Don’t upset the baby.”

In order to calm myself I put my headphones in and close my eyes. Feeling rude I open my eyes to see Charlotte doing the same as me, so I close them again. Every time the train stopped we would open our eyes to find out where we were, at the fifth stop we stand up and get off the train. I take out my phone to call my mom, she picks up on the second ring.
“Hi Sweetie.”

“Hi Mommy. How are you doing?”

“Good just at Rachel’s house.”

“OH that is awesome. How is she?” I ask as I nod to Charlotte and we start walking to her house that was down the street from the train station. I keep talking to my mom until we are out front of her house. “Look out Rachel’s window that faces the front of the house Mum.”

“Why?”

“JUST DO IT!” I scream then shut my phone. I keep my eyes on the window until I see my mom’s face in it.

“RACHEL!” I hear her scream then their footsteps coming down the stairs that lead to the front door. The run up to us and hug like they haven’t seen us in years then switch kids to hug.

“What are you guys doing her?” Rachel, Charlotte’s mom asks us.

“Visiting, the guys are down in Boston rehearsing so we came up here” Charlotte explains.

“The guys?” My mom, Kelly, asks.

“Yeah Mom the guys we left to go find in California came back with us!” I exclaim with a giant smile.

“I told you they would” She tells me as she hugs me again then leads me inside after Rachel and Charlotte. We walk upstairs and sit down in the living room. “So how have things been?”

I look over at Charlotte and we both answer “Amazing.”

“We have been to a bunch of concerts, we met Criss Angel, we got drunk a few times!” I explain with a smile.

“You would get drunk before you are legal” Rachel tells me then notices my ring from my hand that was resting on my knee. “And we got some new jewelry?”

I look down at the ring with a giant smile “Yes we did.”

“For any special reason?”

“Uh to ask me to marry him.”

“Who?” my mom asks.

“Not telling, you got to guess later tonight we you meet them all.”

“Oh and we are apologizing now for their behavior” Charlotte says with a smile.
“Can I get a drink, right?” I ask Rachel.

“Willow you have been gone for a few months, not much has changed” she says as she motions to the kitchen. I stand up and walk in to grab a Sunkist out of the fridge. Then walk back into the living to find Rachel and my mom staring at me and Charlotte smiling.

“What?” I ask as I take a sip from the can.

“Well they have certainly been feeding you well” my mom says.

“Oh yeah about that…”

“She pregnant” Charlotte blurts out.

“CHARLOTTE!”

“Sorry you were taking forever!”

“You are pregnant?” my mom asks.

“Yeah two weeks.”

“Whose is it?”

“Again cant tell you, you’ll have to guess later tonight” I tell her as I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket. I open it to find a text message from Jordon ‘going to the concert now. Just wanted to tell you I love you. See you in a couple of hours.’ “Charlotte the guys are going to the concert now so we’ll have to leave in like two hours to get them.”

“Alright.”

Rachel looks at her “You aren’t pregnant correct?”

“Correct, and I am not engaged either.”

“Good.”

I sit down next to my mom “so mum I’m going to go visit dad while we are staying in Boston.”

“Really?”

“Yeah my fiancé will be coming with me to save me.”

“Are you sure you are going to be able to handle that?”

“Probably not I mean I have to tell him that I am engaged, that I am pregnant, and that I wont be going to college for another year because of the baby.”

“He is going to be furious you do know that, right?”

“Yes mom I know. I did have to deal with him at one point in time remember? And him flipping out over everything is exactly why I stopped going to see him and then eventually stopped talking to him all together.”

“And what about Maya? She is living with him now since Jennifer died.”

“That’ll be the hardest thing. Seeing my baby sister now 14 years old.”

She wraps her arm around my shoulder “It’ll be harder once it is your own child. So what are you and the fiancé thinking of for names?”

“Blake James if it is a boy, which we are hoping it will be. Therese if it is a girl.”

“What is with you and the name Blake?” Rachel asks me.

“It is cute” I tell her with a smile.

“And your baby will be the cutest thing, except mine and Mathew’s when we have one” Charlotte tells me with a grin. “Dude we have to go look at my room!”

We run into her room like we had many times before “Hold on I got to check the telephone booth” I tell her remembering out inside joke.

She shakes her head at me and grabs my hand to pull me into her room to laugh with her at all of our old stuff scattered around her room. Since I practically lived there half of the stuff was mine. “Damn we were messy.”

“Yeah we were. I wonder if my stash of Coco cola is still there” She says as she checks under her bed for the case of coke we used to hide there. “IT IS!”

“Of course it is” I say as I sit down on the extra bed that used to be considered mine and look at all of the pictures we put up all over her room. “Damn we were obsessed!”

“Dur. Let’s go back out there and spend time with our mommies before we got to go get our boys” She says as she walks out the door and I follow her.

“Mom is my room at home still the same?”

“Yeah the only thing that is different is that I did your laundry and put it all away.”

I laugh at the memories in from that room. I used to get home from school and changed into pajamas and leave the clothes I wore to school on the floor instead of putting them in one of the three laundry baskets in my room. Blaring music every Saturday from the moment I woke up till I fell asleep, the things Charlotte and I talked about, the things me and my neighbor did in there, and everything else.

For the next hour we talked about everything that had happened, how the guys treated us, how we were doing, our plans, and everything else we could think of. Charlotte did most of the talking while I sat there and thought of all these things and relived the memories. The family Blake was going to be born into is insane. Just like mine was. But I won’t let his life be like mine.

“Willow we got to go” I hear Charlotte says as she snaps me out of my trance.

“Alright” I say as I hug my mom “We will be back in like an hour or so with our boys.”

“See you then. You going to have them line up in the street and make us guess who you two are dating?”

“We are!” I say then walk out the door and chase after Charlotte who had left before me. We climb back on to the train and head back to Boston. When we were about five minutes away I took out my phone to text Jordon ‘Can you pick us up at the train station in like 5 minutes?’ I got his reply instantly ‘I kinda just got into the shower. Ask Mathew.’ “Fuck this” I say out loud then call George.

“Hello?”

“HI can you pick me and Charlotte up at the train station in 5 minutes?”

“Nice to hear from you too and yes I can. I’ll get your keys from Mathew and see you there.”

“Thank you!”

“You’re welcome, again.”

I shut the phone and look up at Charlotte “George will be picking us up because Jordon was getting into the shower and I didn’t feel like being a burden on Mathew again.”

“But I’m with you so you wouldn’t be a burden.”

“Yeah well George was the next person that came to mind so I called him” I say as the train stops finally in Boston. “Let’s go and collect them so we can get back onto the train!”

“Oh fun!”

“We used to never ride the train like ever.”

“I know” She tells me as we step into the sunlight outside the train station.

“Are you okay?”

“Yeah, just weird seeing our moms again.”

“Yeah it is” I say then look around searching for the familiar mustang and I finally find it with George leaning on the hood “there he is.”

We walk over and Charlotte glumly gets into the back seat as I sit in the passenger seat next to George. “Thank you.”

“You’re welcome. You’re lucky I took a shower right after the concert unlike the rest of the band.”

“You’re so smart. I’m so fucking tired.”

“So sleep.”

“I can’t we have to go back up. All of us are to have dinner with our moms.”

“We are?”

“Yeah. Jordon didn’t tell you?”

“Nope.”

“Damn it!” I scream then take out my phone to text Jorel ‘are you ready to have dinner with mine and charlotte’s moms?’ I get a reply saying that he is. “Okay well at least Jorel is ready.”

“Does your mom even know who we are?” he asks as we pull into the hotel parking lot.

We all climb out and walk to the front doors “Yeah she just doesn’t know which of you is my fiancé and which is the father’s baby.”

“Technically she thinks both the fiancé and the baby’s daddy is the same person” Charlotte says as I open the front door.

“True but everybody thinks that except us and Jorel. And that’s the way I want it to stay for now” I say as I look up at George.

“You still have my glasses” he points out as we walk onto the elevator.

“Yes I do. I stole them last night.”

“I know you left me a message on my phone. Oh and don’t be sorry that you fell asleep” he says with a smile obviously remembering what the next part of the message was.

“I don’t know what to know. I don’t want to know. I Do NOT want to know” Charlotte says as we walk onto our floor.

“Go get your hubby so we can leave. I got to get everybody else” I say then watch George go into his room. I open my own door to find Jordon in the bathroom wrapped in a towel. I walk up behind him and hug him around the waist. “Hey sexy.”

“Well hello there” he says as he turns in my arms and kisses me. “So who ended up picking you up?”

“George” I say as I rest my head on his wet chest. “Are you ready to go meet some of your future in-laws?”

“Always. But I should probably get dressed. Speaking of clothing why are you wearing Jorel’s sweatshirt?”

“Because I stole it from him before I left” I tell him with a smile. “I got to go get everybody else but after you get dressed just go down to the car.”

“You got it missy” he tells me as I kiss him before I walk out the door. I walk over and knock on Jorel’s door.

“Just start walking in and don’t even bother knocking” he says as he opens the door.

“Uh no thanks. I don’t want to accidently walk in on you naked or you fucking.”

“Anyways…” he says quietly as he puts on his hat. “I’m guessing it is time to leave?”

“Yes it is” I tell him then look him over. “Go change your shirt.”

“What’s wrong with this one?”

“I don’t think my mom wants to see a naked girl while she eats dinner.”

“Fine!”

“I got to go get Aron and Dylan” I tell him then walk out his door, then I see Dylan walking down the hall to the elevator with Jordon. Charlotte must have told him so off to Aron’s room. I knock definitely not wanting to see him naked again.

“Come in” I open the door to find him going through his bag on the floor. “Oh hi Willow.”

“Hi Aron. Looking for a shirt?” I say as I laugh at his scrawny chest.

“Yes, figured I shouldn’t go to dinner shirtless.”

“Hey at least you are wearing pants this time” I say jokingly.

“Yes I am!” he puts on a shirt then looks at me. “time to go?”

“Yeah go head down to the car. Dylan and Jordon are already there” I walk out Aron’s door to go back to my own room when I run into Mathew. “Going down to the car?”

“Yeah, Charlotte is taking forever.”

“That’s her for you, see you soon” I say as I open my door. I look around looking for something, I didn’t know what. I shrug my shoulder then walk back out of my room and run into Charlotte. “I just ran into Mathew literally.”
She takes out on of her headphones “What?”

“Nothing” I say as I steal the headphone from her hand and put it in my own her then start walking down the hall. “I got them from J-D-O-G!” I scream.

“What did you get from Jorel?” George asks as he walks out of his room and waits at the elevator.

“JOREL GAVE ME CRABS!” I scream knowing we were the only ones on this floor.

“NO I DIDN’T!” Jorel screams as he comes out of his own room.

“YES YOU DID!”

“Lies. You got them from George.”

“I get a lot from George” I say as I smile and take out the headphone then walk on to the elevator. I lean up against the bar as I wait for Jorel to hit the button, George comes and stands next to me. I reach up and steal his hat.

“Anything else you’d like from me?”

“She wants a kiss” Jorel says jokingly.

“Alright I can do that” he says as he leans down and kisses me.

“You still taste like beer.”

“I told you I always taste like beer or some form of liquor.”

I see Charlotte shaking her head as I look at Jorel, she must have known what was coming next “Jorel always tastes like candy.”

“Do I still?” Jorel asks me as he walks over to me and kisses me.

“Yes you do” I say with a smile as the elevator doors open.

“What does Jordon always taste like?” Charlotte asks obviously telling me to think of my fiancé.

“He tastes like Jordon.”

“Which tastes like?”

“I don’t know, let’s find out” I say as I open the door to the parking lot to find my mustang waiting for us with Dylan behind the wheel.

“Find what out?” Jordon asks as I open the passenger door and slide in next to him.

“What you taste like” I tell him as George puts me on his lap since there was no room.
“Yeah let’s find out” Jordon says with a smile then leans towards me and kisses me.

“He tastes like toothpaste right now” I tell Charlotte.

“What does she taste like Jordon?” Charlotte asks.

“Sunkist.”

“I agree” I hear George mumble into my back. I slap his leg and laugh.

“What are we going to do with you two?” Charlotte asks me and George.

“What two?” Jordon asks over his shoulder.

“Willow and George.”

“Oh, I don’t know.”

“Me neither” I say as shake my head. We pull into the parking lot and park away from the train station and climb out. “Lock the doors, if my car gets stolen I am blaming you” I say as I point at Dylan.

“Why is it my fault?”

“Because you have the keys.”

He throws the keys to Mathew “No I don’t.”

“You drove us here.”

“Psh you just think I did. How much of my weed have you been smoking?” he asks as he puts his arm around my shoulders.

“Too much” I tell him jokingly as we walk into the train station. I watch Charlotte go get our tickets then we all walk to the train. “This is going to be an interesting train ride.” Jordon, me, George, and Jorel sat together on one side of the aisle and the rest sat on the other side. I sit down next to the window with Jordon next to me and Jorel across from me. I put my feet on Jorel’s legs then laugh because my feet stopped right next to his crotch.

“Wow careful where you put those feet of yours” Jorel tells me as he looks down at my feet then up at me.

“Careful where you put that cock of yours” I tell him with a smile.

“Oh I am I don’t want to get any diseases.”

“Yeah stop spreading those crabs of yours. You already got Willow” George says jokingly.

“Whoa wait what?” Jordon asks looking back and forth between me and Jorel.
“Nothing baby, I was singing El urgencia earlier and George only heard me say I got them JDog so he decided that I got crabs from Jorel.”

“Dude you are fucked up” Jordon tells George.

“I am most of the time” he says as he lifts his water bottle to his lips.

“I’m guessing that isn’t water” I say as I point to the bottle.

“Want a sip?” he says as he hands me the bottle. I put it to my lips and am surprised to taste water when it hits my tongue. “I don’t try to get drunk all the time.”

“That is a lie” I hear Mathew say across the aisle.

“Shut up faggot.”

“Says the guy who kissed another guy on camera!”

“I was drunk and probably stoned, what do you expect out of me?”

“Everything.”

I shake my head as the lady down the aisle stares at George, I lean across to George “George looks like you got a fan.”

He turns and looks at the lady and waves, she responds with the middle finger “No thanks ma’am I’m not that drunk.”

“George!” I yell as I take my foot off Jorel to kick him.

“What?”

“Don’t be mean to strangers.”

“Fine I’ll be mean to you. Hey looks like you are packing a few pounds.”

Instantly my hands go to my stomach as my eyes widen “Fuck you.”

“Maybe later.”

I turn away from him and look out the window as we come to a stop in Ayer. “Get off the fucking train George!”

“What?”

“This is our stop get up” I tell him as I stand up and walk out into the aisle after Charlotte. “Come on lets go.” I feel Jordon grab my hand as we step off the train, instantly I start to walk down the familiar road to the house.
“Babe why are you holding Jorel’s hand?” Jordon asks as he walks next to me and grabs my other hand.

I look at Jorel on my other side “Oh wow because I really want to confuse my mom.”

“Oh okay.”

Finally we reach the house, Charlotte and I arrange the guys on the street then stand equally away from all of them “MOM!” Charlotte yells. They both stick their heads out the window.

“Go first Charlotte” I tell her then sit on the steps.

“Okay moms, which is my boyfriend?” Charlotte asks them. Instantly both of them point to Mathew. “Correct.” She says as she walks over to Mathew and hugs him.

I stand up and walk into the street to face my mom and Rachel “Okay which is my fiancé?”

“That one” Mom says as she points to Jorel. I hear him laugh.

“That one” Rachel says then points to George.

“I wish” I hear him mumble.

“What?” Jordon asks him.

I turn around and glare at them both, then look back up at my moms. “No that one is” I point to Jordon. “Now who is the baby daddy?” They both point to George, instantly I start to laugh. “No it is Jordon.”

“Damn” my mom says. “We will be down in a minute.”

“Alright” I say then walk over to Jordon.

“Why did they think George was the baby daddy?” Jordon asks me as he wraps his arms around me.

“Because I always grew up saying I was going to have a baby with one guy then marry a different one so the baby could have my last name” I tell him as I snuggle my head into chest.

“You were a very interesting child.”

“Oh wait until you see my room later when we go pick up some of my stuff.”

“I can’t wait” he tells me as he kisses my neck and I hear the door open.

“Hi Jordon I am Kelly Willow’s mom” I hear my mom say then feel Jordon take his hand off my back to shake my mom’s hand. I turn around to face my mom.

“Ready for introductions?”

“Sure.”
I walk over to the sidewalk so I could face everybody “You got Dylan, Aron, Mathew, Charlotte, Jorel, George, and Jordon.”

“Hi.”

Instantly I hear 6 hi’s back to her and I smile at my boys. “The only ones you need to know about are Jorel, Jordon, and George” I whisper to my mom.

“And why is that?” she whispers back.

“Because Jorel is like my big brother, Jordon is my fiancé, and George might be the baby’s daddy.”

“I knew it” she says as we walk back over to Jordon. Behind me I hear Charlotte doing the same as I did for her mom who had just come outside.

“I love Jordon” I say to her then smile at Jordon.

“And I love your daughter” He tells my mom with a smile.

“Good you hurt her you are never going to see her again.”

“I would never dream of hitting Willow.”

“Good because when a man hits a woman in this family he only hits her once.”

I shake my head at my mom but I was used to this. I look up at Jordon “Basically you should be afraid of her not my father.”

“Oh I already am.”

“Good” my mom tells him then grabs my hand. “Let’s go eat.”

“Are we going to the pizza place at the end of the street?”

“Always.’”

I grab Jordon’s hand with my free hand “come on baby.”

“I’m guessing you told her about Blake?”

“Wow you really do want it to be a boy” my mom says as we walk down the street behind everybody else.

“Well I want a girl but she wants a boy.”

“Boys are easier to handle. Trust me I have two girls and a boy.”

“You have a brother?” Jordon asks me.
“Yeah Colin. I thought I told you about him.”

“No, but I have already talked to Becca.”

“You talked to Becca?” Mom asks him.

“Yeah she called when we were in Las Vegas and she didn’t believe that I was with him so I had her talk to him” I explain as we reach the Pizza Place.

“Makes sense, Rebecca never really believed you about much.”

“I know ever since I tricked her into believing Santa was in the basement.”

I see Jordon shake his head as he opens the door for us. We walk over to the table everybody was already around. Rachel saved mom a seat next to her so mom sat there, Jordon and I sat in-between George and Aron. Jordon went for the seat next to George obviously trying to separate us. “What will it be?” the waiter asks us.

“Two large pizzas, one cheese one pepperoni” Rachel tells him.

I lean my head on Jordon’s shoulder already tired of being here “I love you” I whisper to him under everybody else’s talk.

“I love you too” he tells me.

I feel my phone vibrate so I fish it out of my pocket and look at it under the table “Willow stop touching me there” Aron exclaims taking full opportunity of my hands being under the table.

“Sorry you are just so tempting” I tell him then remember who we were sitting with. I look up at my mom to see her smiling and am instantly relieved. I look at my phone to see a text from George ‘He did that on purpose.’

I reply ‘He is my fiancé what do you expect him to do?’
‘Let me have you’
‘yeah right’
‘Another movie tonight?’
‘What movie?’
‘You pick.’
‘You like scary movies?’
‘Of course.’
‘hmm what’s a good-‘

“Willow Elizabeth Decker stop texting and socialize with the people around you” Mom yells at me.

“Yes Mom” I hear Jordon next to me laugh as I continue to text under the table without looking down. ‘scary movie?’ I quickly look down when he replies ‘Nightmare on Elm street.’ I put my phone away but then lean forward and nod to George.

“What are you two talking about?” Jordon asks me with a suspicious look.

“Is it okay if I watch another movie with him tonight?”

“Promise not to fall asleep this time?”

“Yes baby” I tell him then kiss him.

“We should all have a movie night” Jorel says from next to George.

“How about tomorrow night?” Charlotte asks.

“Sounds good” I tell her. “We’ll figure out the movie on the train later.”

“Willow you should get all the movies from your room” she tells me.

“Hell yeah I have like a hundred in there.”

“I cant wait to see this room” Jordon whispers to me.

“Okay but remember I liked Jorel when I was younger so part of my wall has pictures of him.”

“As long as I have you now.”

The waiter comes over to deliver the pizzas and drinks had ordered when I was texting, Jordon had gotten me a Sunkist. We all ate and talked with full mouths. By the end of the night we had talked about body shots, getting drunk, music, Undead, concerts, and their tour. Mom found Dylan hilarious which was weird because nobody ever did. About a half hour before we had to get on the train everybody walked back to Charlotte’s house but Jordon and I didn’t go instead we walked to my house to get my stuff. When we reach my house after our nearly silent walk, I punch in the code to the lock and walk into my house.

“Come to my room” I say to Jordon with an evil smile.

“Yes ma’am!”

I open my door to find my room exactly like how I left it except the clothes weren’t all over the place and the bed was made. I fall onto the bed as I begin to cry “I miss this.”

“Your room?” Jordon asks as he lays next to me.

“Being a teenager without a care in the world” I tell him as I look around at my drawings, Eminem posters, stuffed animals, books, and movies.

“What is that?” Jordon asks pointing to a drawing beneath one of my JDog pictures.

“A tattoo I wanted on my side” I say as I stand up and look around for a bag. The tears kept falling and blurred my vision.
“Baby calm down” I feel him wrap his arms around me.

“I will later but right now I need to pack my stuff” I wiggle my way out of his grip and grab a duffel bag from my closet. “Can you grab that snowman stuffed animal for me?”

“Sure” He grabs it from the top of my bookshelf and hands it to me. “What’s so special about it?”

“It was the last thing my Grandfather gave to me before he died” I explain to him as I open my drawers and put clothes into the bag.

Jordon grabs my softball bat and looks at me “You played?”

“Three years.”

“I am realizing how little I know about you” Jordon tells me as he looks around my room. “You like Eminem I’m guessing?”

I look at my Eminem wall and nod “I love him.”

“Collect snow globes. Reads a lot. Neat freak. Harry Potter fan. So basically my fiancé is a nerd!”

“Wow love you too” I tell him as I zip my bag shut.

“Is that all?” He asks looking at my still half full drawers.

“For clothes yes. I’ll have mom ship the rest to me once we get back to LA” I grab another bag from my closet then turn to face my books. “Which to bring?”

“I would say all but you have like thousands.”

“This isn’t even a fourth of all my books. I still have the ones from when I was younger” I tell him as I climb onto my dresser to reach the top shelf. “Which reminds me I will need these for Blake.”

“What are these?” he asks as I hand the two books to him.

“My favorite little kid books” I look over the shelves and grab my favorite five and put them in the second bag. “I’ll have her send me more or I’ll just have you buy me some” I tell him with a smile as I put my hands on his shoulders to jump off my dresser. We fall back onto my bed I smile down at him “I always dreamt of having an Undead member in my bed.”

He kisses me “But it was never me.”

“Truthfully I always had a little crush on you because you are so funny” I kiss him. “And cute” another kiss. “And an amazing rapper” another kiss. “So I really always wanted you in my bed.”

“Oh I feel special” he smiles at me and kisses my exposed chest.

“I need to finish packing” I tell him as I look at the clock next to my bed. I stand up as he stays laying on my bed. I grab most of my movies and put them in the bag on top of the books, I made sure I grabbed Nightmare on Elm Street and put it on top. “Ready baby?”

“Yeah. Give me the heavier bag” he says. I weigh both of them and hand him the bag full of books and movies. “Of course it is the purple bag of course.”

I smile “be glad I don’t like pink.”

We walk out of my house and lock the door behind us. Walking through my old neighborhood was weird, memories flashed by in my mind of me and charlotte, of me and my cousins, of me and boyfriends, and of me, mum, Becca, and Colin when we were a big happy family living together. I feel Jordon squeeze my hand I look up at him and smile “I love you Mrs. Terrell.”

“I love you too” I tell him as we walk down my old road, in my old neighborhood, in my old town.

By the time we reached Charlotte’s house I had to scream goodbye to mom and run down the street in order to get on the train. We run onto the train to find our seats across from George and Jorel empty. I sit down and put my feet back onto Jorel, and stare out the window.

“I love your mom” Aron says as he walk over to our side of the train and sits on Jordon’s lap.

“I’ll tell her that” I say to him laughing as Jordon tries to push him off his lap.

“Jordon, stop grabbing my ass. Your fiancé is watching.”

“Then get off my lap!”

“No you have a comfy lap.”

“Well you have a boney ass.”

“Fine I’ll sit on George” Aron says then quickly moves to George’s lap before he could object.

“Jordon is right you have a boney ass.”

“Because he is a scrawny ass white boy” Dylan says.

“I agree” I say through my fits of laughter. I look over at Jorel to find him asleep, I feel something hit my lap and I look down to find a marker. I look over at Charlotte who was laughing and nodding her head knowing what I was thinking. I put my finger up to my lips and lean across the little aisle between mine and Jorel’s seats. I go to put the marker to his face.

“Willow you put that marker on my face and I will kill you” Jorel says scaring the hell out of me.

“Jorel!” I scream then kick him.

He opens his eyes and looks at me “Do you really think I would fall asleep with you guys around?”
“You have before.”

“Yeah well I was actually going to but I decided to listen in before I fell asleep.”

“Jerk.”

“Bitch.”

“Whore.”

“Fuck face.”

“Butt slut.”

“Plain ol’ slut.”

“Fuck you” I tell him as I sit back into my seat.

“Maybe later.”

“She’s busy later” George tells him.

“And then she’s busy after that” Jordon says.

“Tomorrow?” Jorel asks.

“That is all of ours’ movie night” Charlotte tells him. “Speaking of which we need to decide what movie to watch, what movies did you grab from your house?”

“A lot” Jordon answers.

“I pretty much grabbed all of them” I say as I unzip the bag by my feet. I start to name off all the movies in my bag.

“How about a knight’s tale?” Charlotte asks.

“Fine” everybody says obviously not really caring.

“How many books did you grab?” Charlotte asks knowing there was no way I could leave my house without books.

“Only five. I’ll buy more when I need them.”

“Jordon you got to buy her a library, she reads a lot.”

“I know I saw her room.”

“Was there pictures of me everywhere?” Jorel asks smiling.
“No actually. But her bed was pretty comfy if you didn’t mind having Eminem staring down at you.”

“What?”

“She has a poster of Eminem above her bed.”

“Nerd!”

“Hey I love Eminem cry me a river.”

“No that’s Justin Timberlake” Mathew says.

“You would know Gaylord” Jordon says to him.

“He is not gay” Charlotte says as she points to herself and says “He has been fucking me.”

“What are you talking about? You are still a virgin, remember?” I ask her jokingly.

“Oh yeah according to our moms we are still virgins even though one of us is pregnant.”

“Yeah, still don’t get how that works” I say as I feel the train stop in Boston. “Hotel sweet hotel.”

We walk out of the train station and practically run to the mustang and climb in. The ride to the hotel was a fast one since Dylan basically slammed on the gas and raced around every corner. Surprisingly we weren’t caught or anything. Once we got to the hotel we grabbed the bags out of the trunk, Charlotte had grabbed some of her stuff while they were at her house and our bags were the same colors since we had bought them together. We unzipped them and looked inside.

“This one is yours I opened it to see your zebra bra” she says as she hands Jordon one of my bags. Then she unzips another “And this is mine so that other one must be yours.”

I grab my bag and head inside with Jordon while she and Mathew were behind us. The walk to the elevator was silent except Charlotte’s giggling at whatever Mathew was whispering in her ear. On the elevator ride I rested my head on Jordon’s shoulder, when the doors opened I dragged my bag all the way to my door. I waited while Jordon opened the door then dragged it inside.

“Go ahead grab the movie and leave again” Jordon says as he unzips the bag full of movies.

“Do you want me to go?”

“No.”

“Then I won’t. We can sit here and talk about Blake” I tell him, not really wanting to talk about Blake since I wasn’t sure it was a boy or even Jordon’s baby.

“Fine” he says as he grabs my laptop from the table and sits down on the bed. “We need to find a place to live first.”

“What happened to your place?”

“I was only renting it so I found no point in paying rent when I wasn’t even living there.”

“Oh okay” I say as I sit down next to him and take out my phone to tell George that I wasn’t coming.

“When is your next doctor’s appointment?”

“I have no clue but I think Charlotte is taking me.”

“Why?”

“Because she is the auntie so she wants a part to play” I tell him as I watch him type my password into the laptop.

“So what kind of place do you want to live in baby?” he asks me.

“Like as in my dream house?”

“Yeah.”

“Well I want a giant house with at least 3 floors, amazing attic and basement that could possibly be made into rooms. Needs to have a giant backyard, not too surrounded by other people but not in the middle of nowhere. I want a giant kitchen with double ovens and a swinging door.”

“Wow nice house. Want to throw in an amazing husband and son or daughter into the picture?”

“I already have” I tell him as I kiss his cheek.

“Since we can’t have that house quite yet, how about a two bedroom apartment?”

“Perfect a room for the baby and a room for us.”

“To have fun in” he says with a wicked smile as he types on the laptop.

“Exactly. Would you have more kids with me later in life?” I ask him seriously.

“Of course, I’ll have as many children as you want.”

“12.”

“Not happening.”

“Why not?”

“Because that will ruin your sexy body” he tells me as he leans over and kisses my shoulder.

“Have you found our future home yet?”
“Yes I actually have” he says as he looks at the screen. “And there are two apartments open in the building. Somebody else in the band could live there if they wanted.”

“Like Charlotte and Mathew?”

“Exactly.”

“Can we paint the rooms?” I ask him as I feel my phone vibrate.

He looks over the ad while I read the text message from George ‘why not?’ so I reply ‘because I am talking about Blake and our future to my fiancé.’ “Yeah you can actually.”

“Awesome we should at some point, when Blake is old enough to tell us what colors he wants his room” I say as I put my hand on my stomach.

“That little baby is going to require a lot.”

“Yeah and we need a good amount of it before he is even born. Like a crib, changing table, clothes, toys, books, diapers, and so much more.”

“Are you sure you are ready for this?” he asks me as he hands me the laptop.

“Jordon we have no choice.”

“We actually do…”

“I am not getting abortion.”

“Alright what about adoption?”

“No we got into this; we will take care of the results.”

“You got it babe” he says as we hear somebody knock on one of the doors. “Come in.”

I look away from the computer screen to see Jorel standing at the end of the bed “Hi Jorel.”

“Hi” he says as he sits on the foot of the bed and looks at Jordon. “I wanted to ask if I could crash on your couch when we get back to LA.”

“How did you know we would have a couch to spare?” I ask him as I type in babysrus.com

“I overheard you guys discussing it. Oh and Willow I will find you that house I promise.”

“Have fun with that.”

“So anyways can I? I’ll help out around the house and everything, help with rent, and buy stuff for Blake.”

“I’m fine with it” I tell him as I start to look at crib. “Baby I want that one” I tell Jordon him as I point to an amazing crib with perfect ratings.

“Put it under your favorites in a folder labeled Blake” he tells me then tells Jorel. “Yeah I’m fine with it too but just remember we will have a kid so don’t be flipping out when we can’t do stuff or anything like that.”

“Deal, you can even type up a contract and have my sign it” he says as he puts his hand over his hand and raises his right hand.

“Now who is the nerd?” I ask him over the top of the laptop.

“You still.”

“Fuck that you can’t live with us.”

“You know I was joking Willow.”

“Nope that’s it I’m done with you Jorel” I tell him seriously as I hear Jordon laughing at me.

“Willow. Come on, I’m your older brother type figure, even though that is kind of creepy, you can’t just shut me out.”

“Didn’t plan on it. But you buy your own couch.”

“You got it!”

“And not an ugly, smelly one you found on the side of the side of the street.”

“I know.”

“And you got to make dinner at least once a week” I tell him as I look at him over the laptop, seeing if he would actually agree to that.

“Deal.”

“You got to video tape me and Jordon fucking.”

“Not happening.”

“Okay just wanted to see how much you would do for a place at our house.”

“I’ll do a lot even change Blake but I will not video tape or even watch you two fuck” he says as he climbs off the bed. “But I’ll join you guys fuck. Threesome.”

“No” Jordon says instantly. “Only us, no threesomes sorry Jorel.”

“Damn Jordon you ruin all my fun” Jorel says as he opens the door to his room. “Night.”
I look up at him and smile “Goodnight Jorel.”

“Night dude” Jordon says then looks at me after Jorel shuts the door. “Why don’t I get goodnights like that?”

“Because you usually fall asleep with me and most of the time we fall asleep after my another ‘goodnight’.”

He smiles “Do I get that goodnight tonight?”

“Maybe if you are nice” I tell him as I add a changing table to my favorites.

“How nice do I have to be?” He asks as he starts kissing right below my ear.

“A little nicer” I tell him as I shut down my laptop, I put the laptop on the floor then stand up to take off my jeans.

“You are already being so nice to me” he tells me as he eyes my bare legs as I climb into bed.

“Now you got to be nice to me.”

“You got it” he tells me with a smile as he reaches over me and shuts off the light. I hear him unzip his pants and I feel the bed move as he slides them off his body and throws them on the floor. He rolls over next to me and starts to kiss my chest up to my lips. His hands avoided my stomach as if to not remind himself that there was a baby in there. I watched the room get darker and darker as I went into the night yet again with Jordon. In the distance I could hear somebody crying, I look at the wall the divided our room from George’s as I kicking my vibrating phone onto the floor and move on top of my fiancé.

“I love you.”

“I love you too” he tells me as he lifts the blanket from his waistline. “Love me some more.” Not the love I wanted. Not the love I would be getting if I was next door watching a movie with George. I feel my eyes sting as I lower myself under the blanket to give Jordon the love he wanted.

When I woke up I found the bed empty and heard the shower running yet again then I hear somebody knocking at the door, which must have been what woke me up. I climb off the bed and slide into my pajama pants then walk over to open the door, behind the door was Jorel.

“Hey just came to get my sweatshirt from you” he says as he looks at me.

“Oh okay it’s somewhere in here” I tell him as I start to look around for it and finally find it on the chair in the corner. “Here it is.”

He takes the sweatshirt then grabs my arm noticing something on it “What is that?” Jorel asks as he points to a bruise on my forearm.

“Nothing I must have hit myself on something last night” I tell him not really remembering how I got it.

“Are you sure?” he asks as he looks to the bathroom door.

“Yeah, if I got it any other way I don’t remember.”

“Promise?”

“I promise Jorel.”

“You better not be lying to me” he says as he walks to the door.

“I am not” I tell him as I grab the door to shut it after him.

“Bye, see you later.”

“Bye” I tell him then shut the door. I sink to the floor and lean against the door. Why is he so protective of me? I have never done anything major with him, just a few kisses and flirting. I look at the bruise on my arm. How did he even notice that? Jorel has this weird way of knowing things with me, he is the first to know when something is wrong and he is the one I always go to even though my best friend of 16 years is right across the hall. How does Jorel do it?

I look up when I hear the bathroom door open. “What are you doing?” Jordon asks as he steps out of the foggy bathroom.

“Just sitting, I just shut the door after Jorel so I just sat down right here.”

“Oh alright, if that’s where you want to sit. Thanks for last night” he tells me with a wicked grin.

“You’re welcome baby” I stand up and walk over to hug him.

“Let me get dressed first” he says when I wrap my arms around him.

“But I like you best with no clothes on.”

He laughs and pulls me into him “I’ll keep that in mind.”

We hear a knock at the door and instantly I knew it was Charlotte “Come in Charlotte.”

She opens the door at looks us “Nice body Jordon. Willow, are you ready to go to the doctors?”

“I have an appointment?”

“Yeah I thought I told you that last night on the train” She says as she looks at me confused.

“If you did I don’t remember” I let go of Jordon and slide into my flip flops. “But I believe you.”

“See you later” Jordon says as he sits down on the bed.
I walk over to him and kiss him “I’ll tell you how Blake is doing when I get back.”

“You better” he tells me with a smile as I walk out the door with Charlotte.

“What’s that?” she asks as we step on to the elevator and points to my bruise.

“A bruise.”

“Thank you fucker, I meant how did you get it?”

“Then why didn’t you ask that?” I ask her sarcastically.

“Fuck you bitch.”

“No thanks I am pregnant and I don’t swing that way.”

“Anyways how did you get that?”

“I have no clue, Jorel asked me that this morning too when he came to get his sweatshirt.”

“How does he always manage to notice things before me?” she asks as we step off the elevator into the lobby.

“I asked myself that this morning, I have no clue. He always says his sixth sense is me I’m wondering if it is.”

She pushes open the door and looks at me “I always told you that you two were made for each other.”

“Too bad I am pregnant with Jordon’s baby.”

“I thought we weren’t sure about that?” she asks me as we reach the mustang.

“We aren’t. Which is why auntie is coming with us to the doctor’s instead of possible daddy” I say as I place my hand on my stomach. Charlotte climbs into the driver’s seat and reaches over to unlock my door, while I wait for her I look up at where I knew mine and Jordon’s room was a little to the left I could see George standing in his window looking down at me. I wave to him and blow him a kiss. I climb into the car as I feel my phone vibrate, I open my phone to see a text message from George ‘I love you.’ As we pull out I look over my shoulder at his window then reply ‘You love Blake not me.’

“What’s the matter?” Charlotte asks me as she pulls out of the parking lot.

“Nothing, just George fucking up my life.”

“Even more?”

“Yeah. Telling me he loves me.”

“Oh that fucker. But hey for once I noticed that you were upset before Jorel did” she tells me as she smiles.

“It isn’t the first time since you have known me for 16 years and he has known me for like a month or two” I point out to her.

“Damn you are in a know-it-all mood.”

“I know it is kind of weird. I think I am actually happy to be away from Jordon, George, and Jorel.”

She pulls into the Doctor’s parking lot “Well your adopted sister is always here.”

“Good to know” I tell her as she parks the car and I climb out. My phone vibrates in my hand, another text message from George ‘Blake is just something that adds to my love for you.’ I close my phone without replying and shake my head.

“Which one is it?” she asks as she grabs my arm in hers and walks me to the door.

“George, he doesn’t know when to stop. I love him but I don’t know if I love him like that. I love being with him, I love his kisses, I love the way he loves me, and most of all I love the way I can be around him.

“Well all I know is that you have a little baby in your tummy and it doesn’t matter who the father is because it will have one amazing mommy” she tells me as she opens the door.

“Thank you” I smile at her as I walk up to the desk to tell the nurse who I was and to ask if I needed to fill out any paperwork.

“No we had it all faxed over from Dr. Young’s office” she tells me politely. “Your nurse will be out shortly to get you.”

I walk over to Charlotte and sit down next to her “I always hated doctor’s offices.”

“So did I still do to this day. You’re lucky I love you because I would’ve dropped your ass here and left.”

“Love you too idiot.”

“Stop teaching Blake bad words before he is even born” she tells me in her mothering tone of voice.

“Why does everybody call the baby Blake? We aren’t even sure it is a boy yet.”

“Well you might be able to find out today” she says as the door in front of us opens.

“Willow Decker” the nurse calls looking down at her clipboard. I stand up and grab Charlotte’s hand “Right this way please.” We follow the nurse down the hallway to a room “Take a seat on the bed Willow. The doctor will be in shortly.”

I lay down on the bed and stare at the ceiling “I hate this.”

“Join the club.”

“Is there a membership fee?”

“Yes.”

“Then screw you and your club.”

“Meanie.”

“Get used to it” I tell her as I hear the door open. I look up to see a man who must be in his early 30’s walk in.

“You must be Willow” he says to me. “I am Dr. Young.”

“Weird my last doctor for the baby was Dr. Young too.”

“Yeah that would be my older brother.”

“I don’t see the resemblance.”

“Most people don’t. Now let’s talk about you, my brother says you are about 2 and a half weeks pregnant. SO what would you like to talk about today? Anything you want to know about the baby? I’m not going to do another ultrasound because you just got one two days ago and our machine broke.”

I look at Charlotte then back at Dr. Young “I wanted to know if there was any way I could make sure that who I think is the father is definitely the father.”

“Well the safest and most accurate way to do that would be to wait until the baby is born and in order to do that we will need DNA from whoever you think the father may be.”

“Is there any way I could do that without them noticing?”

“Well you could just take a q tip and get some of their saliva on it” he tells me slightly confused.

“Alright and my other question is when can I find out the sex of the baby?”

“Your next visit which should be next week.”

“Alright I think that is it” I say then look at Charlotte to see if she wanted to throw in anything, she shakes her head. “Yeah that is it.”

“Okay well I wish you and your baby luck. I look forward to seeing you again” he tells me as he shakes my hand and walks out the door.

“Of course he does, your boobs have grown like two sizes” Charlotte says as she gestures to my chest.

“Shut up” I tell her as protectively put my arms across my chest.
“Come on let’s go. Mathew texted me saying he has a surprise for you” she says as she takes my hand to help me off the bed.

“I don’t want it” I tell her as we walk out of the office.

“That’s not very nice” she tells me as she pushes open the door to the parking lot.

“After what he has said to me that it perfectly nice.”

“He is trying to be a good uncle” Charlotte says defensively as she opens the mustang door.

“I know, I know” I tell her as I climb into the car.

“Stop being so mean to him” she tells me as she pulls out of the parking lot of the doctor’s office. The rest of the ride to the hotel was silent besides the radio playing. When we got to the hotel I climb out and walked into the hotel, I held the elevator for Charlotte not wanting to be a complete bitch.

“I’ll stop being mean to him when he is done being mean to me” I tell her after the elevator door close.

“You two are always going to be mean to each other” she tells me as she looks at me from across the elevator.

“What is so wrong with us being mean to each other?”

“Because when we were younger whenever you and a guy were mean to each other you always ended up hooking up” she tries to say calmly to me as the tears fall down her face.

I walk the three feet to hug her “I would never ever hook up with Mathew, not even if he was the last man on earth.”

“Promise?”

“Yes of course I promise.”

“Good” she tells me then she wipes the tears off her face as the elevator doors open. I step off and walk her to her door then continue down the hall “Where are you going?”

I stop then turn around realizing I had passed my door “My room.”

She shakes her head and walks into her room as I open the door to mine “Baby I’m back.” I look around the room to find it empty but then I see a sticky note on the lamp next to the bed ‘Babe went for walk, text me when you are back.’ I take out my phone to tell him I am home when I hear a knock on the door. I walk over and open it already knowing who was going to be behind it. “Come in George.”

He opens the door “How-? Nope never mind not asking.”

“Okay, how can I help you?” I ask him looking up from my phone after I send a text to Jordon telling him I was back.
“Just wanted to know how the appointment went.”

I sit down on the bed and look at him “Fine I won’t be able to find out who the father is until after the baby is born but next week I get to find out if it is a Blake or a Therese.”

“Do I ever get to come with you to one of the appointments?”

“No well maybe if Jordon and Charlotte are both busy” I tell him as he sits down on the bed.

“Why aren’t you going to tell him?”

“Okay you tell him that you had sex with his girlfriend since he is your best friend.”

“Okay I see your point.”

“Exactly, even if it is your baby, are you sure you actually want to have it in your life?”

“Of course I am.”

“George that means not getting drunk every night and waking up with a hangover, that means hide and go seek instead of partying, getting books and singing instead of concerts.”

“I am ready to do that.”

“No you aren’t but neither is Jordon.”

“Nobody is going to be ready for this” he tells me as he grabs my hand.

“I am.”

“No you aren’t. You’ll be running on three hours of sleeping, spending each day trying to figure out how you can do your laundry, keep Blake happy, and cook dinner. You will be juggling your baby, your school work, and your husband. I don’t think you are ready either.”

The tears start to fall as I realize what he is saying is true I am not ready to have this baby, I am not ready to find out who the father is, and I don’t think I want to do this. The door opens as Jordon walks in “Hi baby, Hi George.”

“Hi Jordon” George says as he gets off the bed and walks to the door. “Just asking how the baby was. Bye.”

Jordon watches the door close “What was he doing here?”

“Asking how the baby was.”

“Why was he on the bed?” he asks as he takes off his sweatshirt and shoes.

“Because I was sitting on the bed and I find it awkward to talk to somebody while they just stand there.”
“Was that all you were doing? Talking?”

“Yes Jordon. How was your walk? Was that all you were doing walking? Or do you have some whore you go to every time you are in Boston?” I ask him defensively.

“Fuck you whore” he says to me voice full of anger.

“No thanks, you already knocked me up” I tell him as I get up to leave the room.

“Where are you going? To fuck somebody else?”

I turn around to face him “I wish I never loved you.” I turn back around and walk out of the room slamming the door behind me. I look down both ways of the hallway Jorel or George? Fuck this, I think to myself as I sit down on the floor then lean back against the wall in between my room and Jorel’s room.

I hear a door open but I keep my head on my knees hoping whoever it was would ignore me. “Come back inside baby” I hear Jordon say as he grabs my hands.

“No.”

“Please” he begs. “I’m not going to let you sit out in the hallway.”

“Why not? Out here I don’t think I can fuck up your life anymore” I tell him harshly.

“You aren’t fucking up my life” he tells me as I hear him sit down across from me.

“Yes I am, before this you weren’t about to have a child.”

“I rather have a child with you then anybody else in this world” I feel him pull me into him.

“Then why do you scream at me? Why don’t you trust me?” I ask him as I look up at his face.

“Because I am used to falling in love with whores that sleep with every guy in the band then leave” he tells me his voice breaking in the middle of the sentence. “Will you please come back inside with me?”

“Yes” I tell him as I stand up and walk to the door. Once inside I went over and lay on the bed, Jordon followed me and laid next to me. I turn on my other side to face him.

“I love you” he tells me as he kisses my nose.

“Didn’t seem like you did earlier” I tell him.

“I’m sorry” he kisses my lips this time. “I just love you too much.”

“I love you too.”

He grabs my hand and looks at the ring he put there “Soon enough you will be my wife.”
“Yes I will and you will have another baby to take care of.”

“A mini you hopefully.”

I smile at him “But I want a baby boy.”

“Why?”

“So I can name him Blake and dress him amazingly” I tell him.

“Oh gosh I feel bad for this baby already” he says jokingly.

I turn away from him “That was mean.”

He turns me back over to face him then kisses me “Was not. Love you.”

“Love you too” I tell him as I kiss him then I realize what he wants. “All this love probably isn’t healthy for the baby.”

“Stop slowing the cum.”

“Stop making me suck your dick” I say as I climb off of him and lay down to pull the blanket on top of me.

He wraps my arm around my waist “Please” he kisses me neck.

“Maybe when I wake up” I tell him as I close my eyes, again wishing I was somewhere else getting the love that I wanted.

“Fine” I hear him say under his breath as he climbs out of bed. “See you when you wake up.”

I hear the front door close and a few seconds later I hear the side door open “Willow are you okay?”

“Just peachy” I tell him as he sits where Jordon had been moments before.

“I got a text from Charlotte that you would probably need me when I got back. What happened?”

“Jordon and I got into a fight, he came back from his walk to find George talking to me so that just lead to him screaming at me which made me leave. Since I knew you weren’t here I sat out in the hall, he came out and got me to come back, then just left again because I wouldn’t give him a blow job.”

I fell him kiss my cheek then whisper to me “he is an idiot.”

I hear the door open “What the fuck are you doing here?”

“Comforting your fiancé since you can’t seem to” Jorel tells Jordon harshly.

“Fuck you asshole get out of my room.”
“What are you going to do to her when I leave?”

“Nothing” he says then pauses. “I was going to lay with her and watch a movie.”

“Fuck that I don’t trust you” Jorel says as he puts a hand on my shoulder.

“Willow baby do you want me here?” Jordon asks me.

I look up at him finally opening my eyes. He was begging with his eyes as Jorel watched him protectively. “Of course” I tell Jordon then look at Jorel “I’ll be fine.”

“If anything goes wrong come get me” Jorel tells me as he gets off the bed and Jordon takes his place.

“Bye Jorel” I hear Jordon say as I close my eyes not wanting to see Jorel leaving and knowing I was alone with Jordon again. The door closes “And that is why I call you a whore.”

“Because people in your band happen to care for me? Careful Mathew said he has a surprise for me doesn’t mean I am fucking him.”

“Think of Blake.”

I open my eyes and face him “I am! You seem to be the only one in the band that isn’t and it is your fucking child!”

He puts his hands on either side of my face and pulls me into a kiss “Because I am thinking of you.”

“The baby is a part of me” I tell him as he kisses me again.

“See so I have been thinking of the baby” he kisses me again and I taste beer on his tongue.

“Have you been drinking?” I ask him as I back up from him.

“Yeah so?” he asks me eyes wide.

I look at his pupils and find them dilated “And you are high.”

“Got to get high off funny’s weed baby” he tells me as he leans in to kiss me again.

“Not when you have a kid on the way” I tell him as I lay down facing away from him. I feel him lay down and move closer to me to wrap his arm around my waist again.

“Baby I love you” he tells me as he kisses me shoulder. I look at the wall separating our room from Jorel’s room, are you sure about that Jordon? Do I even love you?
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you to Xallybabe6661X for the comment! I am glad you are enjoying the story! I'll be sure to post more soon!:)