Status: Active- Updates maybe 1-2 times a week.

Along The Way

Good With a Child

All of them around the table stared with wide eyes. Avery's jaw dropped. Bailee felt tears in her eyes, they were all going to critisize her now.

"OH MY GOD!" Rachel squeeled and stood up jumping. "I'm gonna be a grandma!"

Joe laughed and looked across the table at Bailee. "Honey, that's great news."

Avery just continued to stare with her jaw dropped.

Rachel ran around the table and hugged Bailee tightly, starting to cry and hold her tightly and ramble to herself. Joe stood up to hug his daughter too and smiled, a tear or two in his eyes as well. They were going to be grandparents.

"How far along are you?" Rachel asked.

"11 weeks." Bailee answered.

After the main commotion, crying, and excitement was brought down a level, they all sat to start eating and excitedly ask questions about the arrival on a new baby. Avery on the other hand, remain quiet in her corner.

"Oh, who's the daddy?" Rachel asked again.

Bailee tensed a little. "The daddy doesn't know yet." She sighed.

"I didn't even know you were seeing someone." Avery murmured.

Bailee looked at her and glared slightly. "I'm not, but he's a good, good friend." Bailee lied. She couldn't tell her parents that he was a stranger. She didn't know what they'd do.

Joe tensed and nodded slightly. "Is he a good man?"

"Very good, very sweet, funny. He's got his feet on the ground." She answered.

"When are you planning on telling him?" Rachel asked.

"I plan on telling him after 13 weeks, after my First Trimester, just so I can catch my bearing and get used to all of this.."

Rachel nodded. "Eat up honey, you're eating for two now."

Bailee nodded and smiled slightly. She kept a hand on her tummy while she ate. She felt Avery glaring daggers at her, but she tried to brush it off. Why should Avery have a problem anyway?

A week passed.

Two weeks passed.

Bailee had been back to the doctor, she started getting bigger, and gained a few pounds, though with her rather small frame it was still hard to notice. The doctor could now feel little parts of her abdoman, where the baby was growing. Bailee was more than happy to wear loose-fitting clothes to fit her growing tummy, and to go shopping for more. Her mother came to town 3 to four times a week to check up on her, bring her healthy foods, and to accompany her here and there to the doctor and other places.

Bailee had finally made a decision: she needed to tell Bam. And soon. She had enough money for baby clothes, and for the few other things that she really needed to have a baby, which her parents could always help, she just felt guilt. She couldn't keep a man's only child away from him, whether she wanted to or not, it just wasn't right.

She grabbed her phone and went through her contacts until Bam's name appeared on the screen. She chose it wearily and called it, bring the phone up to her ear.

"Hello?" Bam's voice on the other end said."

"Hi, Bam." She cleared her throat. "It's Bailee."

"Hey Bailee, how have you been?" She could hear the smile in his voice.

"Good, you?" She smiled as well.

"Pretty good, just getting more skating done."

"Cool. Hey Bam, I was wondering if maybe I could come over tonight or later this weekend or something and hang out."

The other line was silent for quite a few seconds.

"Bam?" She frowned.

"Sorry! Yeah I'd love to have you come over! You cant tonight if you want. We're ordering Chinese and relaxing tonight so you're welcome to join."

"OK, cool." She smiled. "I'll be over around 7 or so."

"Sounds good. See you then."

"Yup, buh-bye Bam."

"Bye."

Bailee hung up the phone and looked at the clock. "Shit."

It was already 6 and she still needed to shower and find something that she could wear to Bam's house. She did just that, showering and then deciding on a nice Bring Me The Horizon shirt and black shorts. The tiny bump of her baby was soon becoming visible, so she put on a hoodie just so Bam didn't find out before she wanted to tell him.

Bam had texted her with instructions to her house, she she just needed to grab her purse and head to the car. It was so nice outside, it was the middle of June, and it had definetly started to heat up outside. Bailee figured that Bam and her concieved in March, seeing as how she was about 4 months and it was June. The baby was due around the end of October, beginning of November.

Bailee drove to Bam's hidden castle and parked in an empty space in the long, winding driveway. Bailee had realized a month or so after their night together that Bam was no other than the famous Bam Margera. That's why he had been so familiar. She was worried about being in his crazy lifestyle, and if he would take the place of dad, would he ever be good around a child?