Status: Active!

I'm Not Anywhere Close to Perfect

021.

It's been a couple of months since Leland and I have been together and it's been amazing. We wake up next to each other every morning, he always makes me smile from ear to ear, and I've never trusted a boyfriend so much. I'm really getting close to Colbie and Dakota, too. I'm even getting along with Maui, which took Leland by surprise cause of my anger. I can understand why he would think that but I can control myself better now!

"Good morning, handsome," I said when Leland came into the kitchen where I was.

"Hi," He said rubbing his eyes.

"Just letting you know, Duane Lee texted me saying he was coming over to hangout. I guess the office was too boring for him,"

"Great," He groaned making me laugh. I walked from behind the counter and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"You look so cute when you're tired," I kissed his cheek. He smiled and leaned down to kiss me. When he connected our lips, he wrapped his arms around my waist. I smiled into the kiss and I felt him pick me up and put my on the counter.

"Leland, it's nine in the morning and Duane Lee's coming over," I pulled away. He ignored me and started kissing my neck. I bit my lip when got to my spot. I pulled back and pointed my finger at him.

"Stop," I laughed. He smiled and I got down from the counter. I heard a knock at the door, Leland walked over and opened the front door.

"What's up, my brother?" Duane Lee yelled to Leland.

"Hey," Leland laughed.

"Aubree!" Duane Lee walked over to me and gave me a bear hug.

"You're going to kill me," I yelled pushing him away.

"Ouch," He put a hand over his chest. I smiled and went back into the kitchen.

"Did you eat?" I asked Duane Lee.

"No, I figured you'd be cooking,"

"So offensive to women,"

"I didn't mean it like that," He laughed.

"Here," I said handing him a plate of eggs I made. I handed Leland one and since I already ate I just sat across from Duane Lee and next to Leland at the table.

"Why aren't you eating?" Leland asked putting his arm on my chair.

"I got up early, I was a little sick. Now, I'm not, but I ate then," I shrugged.

"Oh," Leland nodded.

"Lyssa's taking a few days off," Duane Lee said.

"No!" I pouted, "I'll be stuck with you guys,"

"Thanks," Leland said sarcastically. I laughed and kissed his cheek.

"Kidding," I smiled.

"I'm going to puke," Duane Lee rolled his eyes.

"You're the one who decided to come over," I said.

"Whatever," He shrugged. When the boys were done eating, Leland decided to get into the shower and Duane Lee wanted to watch T.V. I was nice enough to clean up their mess they left on the table. When I was finished washing their dishes I sat next to Duane Lee on the couch.

"What's new with you?" I said getting bored.

"You seem happy lately," Duane Lee narrowed his eyes.

"So? I can't be happy?"

"Getting enough action, eh?"

"Oh my Gosh," I punched his arm.

"What? You're telling me Leland's just naturally that tired and since Colbie and Dakota have left you two both just sleep every night and not do anything?"

"Shut up, Duane," I rolled my eyes.

"You know I'm right,"

"Leland!" I yelled.

"What?" Leland came into the front room.

"Your brother,"

"Already annoying her?" He laughed. I crossed my arms over my chest. Leland walked over and gave me a kiss, "Get over it," He whispered making Duane Lee bust out laughing. I gasped and pushed Leland. He started laughing and tried to give me a hug. I pushed him away and shook my head.

"No," I fake glared at him.

"I'm sorry," He said threw laughs, "Braid my hair?" He asked. I nodded and he sat on the floor between my legs and I started braiding. I felt my stomach start turning.

"One sec," I jumped up and ran to the bathroom.

What the hell can be making me so damn sick? I brushed my teeth and walked out of the bathroom when I was finished and went back over to Leland and started braiding his hair.

"Are you alright?" Leland asked. I nodded and finished up the braid. Normally whenever I throw up I don't feel sick anymore.

"I'm fine now, it's probably just a little bug," I shrugged.

"Just making sure," He nodded. I looked over at Duane Lee who was giving me a stunned look. I gave him a weird one back.

"You okay?" I laughed.

"Yeah," He said, "Step outside for a second?" He stood up.

"Sure? Be right back," I told Leland.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'M SOOOO SORRY. I haven't updated in literally forever. I've been grounded since forever, work's awful, and school sucks. I know lame excuses. D:
I skipped time in the story to make actual progress with this update.
Comment even though you hate me for not updating? Haha, why is she so sick? ;OOO