Status: Active!

I'm Not Anywhere Close to Perfect

022.

-Aubree's POV-

"Yes, Duane Lee?" I asked putting my hands on my hips.

"Why are you throwing up so much?" He asked leaning against the glass sliding door the separated us from my balcony and the front room.

"I don't know," I shrugged, "Food poisoning?"

"It's not that, I've had it before and I never acted like this,"

"Okay?"

"Look, don't get offended when I ask this. But are you, you know, expecting a little Chapman?"

My heart dropped.

"What?!" I screamed.

"Are you?"

"Oh my God," I said running a hand through my hair, "That can't explain everything," I shook my head.

"When was your last girl thing," He said. I rolled my eyes, let's be mature here Duane Lee.

"I don't know," I whispered.

"I'd take a test. Leland wouldn't bail,"

"I really don't want to talk about this right now, I don't think I am. I'll take a test but I'm not going to think about "what ifs" unless I need to,"

"Don't run away from your problems, Aubree. You need to talk to him,"

"I will!" I yelled.

"Now,"

"I can't," I hesitated, "He's so happy right now, I'm getting along with Maui. He's seeing the boys more, he's doing well at work, and he's talking about getting a different house. I don't want to mess things up for him,"

"You won't, he loves you Aubree. You know he does,"

"I'm just scared, I've never thought I'd be in this situation. Like, I've never had a pregnancy scare. Ever,"

"I can't understand through a girl's perspective, but what I know from a guy's is that you should probably just tell him and then talk to Beth on what to do,"

"Fine," I said opening the sliding door.

"You doing it now?"

"No, I'm going to the doctors. Just to make sure," I walked to my room and grabbed my pursue then walked back to the front room. Leland was still watching T.V. and Duane Lee just joined him.

"Where are you going, baby?" Leland asked.

"To see Lyssa for an hour or so," I lied.

"Okay, be careful," He walked over and gave me a kiss, "I love you,"

"I love you, too," I smiled weakly. I hate lying to him. I looked over at Duane Lee and he mouthed "good luck" to me. I nodded and walked out to my car.

This situation is indescribable. I don't know what to say, what if Leland decides he doesn't want me if I am. What if somethings wrong with it, or I'm carrying multiples. What am I talking about, I don't even know if I am or not. I'm probably not, think positive.

Well, it's not like I wouldn't like to have his baby, I would. Just not now. We've been together for around three months. Three months. It'll be four in two weeks and if I am. That won't be good.

I pulled up to the Woman's Clinic and parked before walking quickly inside. I signed in and waited until the doctor called my name. When she did I stood up and walked back to a room. She looked nice and happy which was surprising, I'd hate to be a doctor.

"Well, what can we do for you?"

"A pregnancy test," I said.

"Okay," She nodded.

I took the test and the wait for it to come out was forever. Well, it was like thirty minutes and I was really anxious. My heart almost stopped when she came back in with the results. She had a happy smile on her face, shit.

"Miss Sin Claire, the results were positive,"

"Really?"

"Yes," She smiled.

"Did you double check?"

"Yes," She laughed, "Would you like to see how far along you are?"

I couldn't really register anything right now, I felt tears start forming in my eyes and clouding up my vision. She gave me a sympathetic look and rubbed my arm.

"Would you like a minute?"

"No, I'm fine. Can I call someone here before we do the test?"

"Sure, it's not that busy today. Take as long as you want," She smiled again before stepping out with her files.

Time to face the music, I guess.
♠ ♠ ♠
I wrote this sooo fast! Haha, hope you like it! I'm working on the next one now!
COMMENT? :D