Status: Active!

I'm Not Anywhere Close to Perfect

024.

-Aubree's POV-

"When are we going to tell everyone?" Leland asked when we got into the car.

"Your brother already know, so I'm sure everyone else does. He has a big mouth," I said making him chuckle.

"True,"

"Aren't you just a little scared?" I asked. He's taking this way more lightly than I am.

"Why would I be?"

"Cause I'm pregnant, Leland,"

"I know, you'll be fine. My family will be so happy, I'm here to support you, and Dakota and Colbie will be so happy to get a new brother or sister," I nodded and he grabbed my hand like he did in the clinic.

"What do you want it to be?"

"I want a girl," He smiled. I nodded agreeing with him. He's got two boys, I think he needs a baby girl but we can't ever control that. I noticed he was going down different streets than the ones that lead to my house so I was a little confused on where we were going until he pulled up onto Dog and Beth's driveway.

"What are we doing?!" I yelled.

"Telling them?" He said as if it was obvious.

"Don't you think it's a little soon?"

"No, I'm telling you, baby, they'll be happy for us," I got out of the car and walked around to him. I gave him an uneasy look and he shook his head and put his hand on the small of my back and pushed me along.

He knocked and a few seconds later Beth opened the door and smiled at us. She gave both of us hugs and let us in. Everyone was having breakfast so we just sat down at the table with everyone since we already ate.

"How are you two?" Beth asked smiling.

"Good," Leland said looking at me.

"Ready for work tomorrow? We've got a big fish," Dog said.

"Defiantly," I smiled, "It'll be better than file work,"

"If you keep complaining, we'll just keep you doing computer work," Beth laughed. I looked over at Leland and I could tell he just wanted to get it over with. I gave him a look which told him it was alright to go ahead and tell them.

"We actually have something to tell you guys," Leland said.

"Are you two engaged?" His dad asked.

"No," I laughed. This was probably bigger than getting engaged.

"Aubree's pregnant," Leland said. Beth gasped and got up from her seat and gave me a hug.

"Congratulations," She said making me laugh.

"Congrats, you two," Dog said with an approving smile. I guess everyone is taking this better than I thought they would. I didn't expect them to disapprove I just thought they would be mad.

"We have to tell Lyssa!" Beth said to me. I nodded, "Let's plan lunch. You're going if you like it or not,"

"Okay," I laughed.

"Two pregnant women on one team. Oh boy," Dog said making me laugh.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ehh, not my best but I wanted to update! Even though I've updated three times in the past two nights. :D