Status: Will Start after the Prequel eventually ends. Please dont hate me, I am a horrible updater...

A Truth Untold

Seth and I looked at each other. What could possibly be causing such a pain stricken scream in such a serene piece of forest? Seth read my look, sighing under his breath as he took in my expression.
“I guess it’s good you woke my up early then,” He replied with a grim smile, and we were off.

Vampire and wolf running along side each other in such a way that had never before been encountered by either race. We were unique; we knew that, we thrived on that.

Our keen ears lead us to the source of the screaming, a small, secluded hut deep in the forests surrounding La Push.
“I never knew this place existed,” Seth noted dryly after he had shifted from his wolf form and changed into a pair of tan cut off shorts. I nodded in agreement, my eyes still set solely on the house.

Who knew what kind of tortures we would find in there? Never before had I heard a sound evoked with such pain. My thoughts were threaded with grim humour. I was so very eager to find out the source of the sounds, but worry for what me might find was laced between all my enthusiasm. It was such a troubling mix, it was almost comical. Almost.

“You ready?” Seth asked, offering his hand. I looked over at my husband, taking his hand and feeling the relief and calmness from his touch surge through me.

“With you, always.”