Status: Keep or Kill? I'm rarely in a corny mood so not sure about updates....

Just Another Love Story

The Date!

Saffron stood opposite her mirror, clothes were scattered around the room. She scrutinized herself closely. There wasa thin line of eyeliner on her lower lashline and on the inside of her lower eyelid, the same with the top. She applied some mascara and then slicked on some lipgloss.
Sitting on the bed she slipped on her purple, skull print Vans.
Then, looking at herself one last time in the mirror, she dusted a speck of blush from her red skinny jeans and adjusted her plain black tank top.
Grabbing a Black Parade hoodie and her bag, she exited the room.
"Mom, I'm going to see a movie, I'll be back by 10!" She yelled towards the living room, where my mother was sitting watching American Idol. God I hate that show, Saffron thought to herself as she stomped out of the door, not bothering to wait for her mother's reply.

Indigo stood outside the theatre, the night was warm but he shivered a little in his plain black hoodie. He looked down at his bright green Converse hi-tops which went well with his plain blue denimn skinny's and his A Day To Remember t-shirt.
Suddenly, he heard footsteps approaching him, there she was, Saffron.
God I hope I look okay.. He thought, his palms suddenly sweating, should he hug her? Kiss her? Take her hand? No he couldn't do that! His palms were sweaty! Fuck!
Saffron stood there awkwardly and smiled.
"Hey," she said in a soft voice, breaking the silence.
"Hey," he replied, attempting to smile back. It came out in a grimace.
Suddenly he reached over and hugged her, pulling her close to his chest and enfolding her in his arms. She breathed in sharply, surprised at his random display of affection, then leant into him and wrapped her arms round his neck.
This is perfect. Thought Indigo.
Then the moment was over and the pulled apart.
"So what have you dragged me here to see?" Saffron asked, giggling cheekily.
"The Rocky Horrorr's in town." He replied with a smirk, suddenly he was nervous, did she like Rocky Horror?
"Ohmygosh! How could I not have realised! I LOVE Rocky Horror!" She jumped up and down, clapping and giggling, filled with childish glee. Well that answered Indigo's question.
He took her hand and led her into the movie theatre.
"Me too," he replied, smiling,
Everything felt right.
♠ ♠ ♠
Jesus I haven't updated in ages 0.0
It doens't really matter as no-one's subscribed to this, well if anyone does read this I am sending you virtual cookies and rainbows and stuff :D.
*cyberglomps"
Okay, so next part of the date in the next chapter which i will try to get out BEFORE next thursday!
Now to do a whole lesson's worth of science in 25 minutes!