Status: Trying to update as soon as possible. <>

The Story of Hidden Truths

~The Story Of Hidden Truths~

Phoenix starts out as any ordinary girl, believing in fantasies, wishing for the perfect life, and fairytales. Until one day she has had enough of life and goes out into the most dangerous woods of all time.

Something attacks her and the Greek Gods and Goddesses felt horrible about it. Giving her another chance to live, she becomes a fairy. Of course she had the most caring and love-able family and boyfriend, or so she thought. Her dreams come true, but it did not go as she planned. Little did she know, Phoenix becomes a princess off of doing something she has never thought of doing at all in her life. It soon becomes a secret and only her 'Fairy Mother' knows.

She gets taken advantage and gets told what to do and her actions are controlled. Along the way and adventure she goes through, she finds true love. But is it all just another lie? A big pile of generous words just to persuade her? It happened once, and she won't let it happen again. Will her secret show? And what might happen to this girl when everything is revealed?
  1. INTRODUCTION
    How it all started!
  2. I Guess Dreams Don't Go As You Planned Ey?
    Oh Darling, Just Be You!
  3. What is Love? Baby Don't Hurt Me, Don't Hurt Me, No More
    Everyone Has Somebody to Love
  4. Every Man For Himself
    LEGENDS.... *May involve tons of cussing* YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
  5. Beautiful Butterflys
    "If you can...." *CURSING*- -Warning- -
  6. I've Seen It Before, And I Hope to God I Don't See It Again
    Sawing him in half or stabbing him like 20 times!