Fornicating With Our Kings

Sometimes I Even Hear Her Heartbeat

The next morning we sat patiently waiting for Zack and Jimmy to wake up and find that all their baby supplies had gone missing.

"Morning Han" Jimmy said kissing Hannah on the cheek as Zack soon followed and did the same to Lola.

"Hey guys" Lola said sweetly, Brian and Matt looked over at the girls with confused expressions. Normally they would have answered Zack and Jimmy with glares and sometimes even a low hiss, but never with a smile like the ones they had now.

"Wait a second...girls where's all the baby stuff" Zack asked as he sat on the couch where they had put everything.

"Where's what baby stuff?" Hannah asked sweetly, that's when Brian and Matt understood, they were trying to play innocent.

"All of the stuff we bought yesterday? It's all missing" Jimmy said starting to search around the bus. Zack stood up and pointed at Brian with an accusing look.

"It was him! It's probably pay back for putting everything in his bus wasn't it you asshole? Where's all the baby stuff?" Zack yelled angrily.

"Brian didn't take it, I was asleep with him on the couch last night" Lola said as Brian looked at Zack with a large smile.

"What? How could you do that?" Zack asked sounding hurt, she rolled her eyes.

"Have you heard your snoring? I swear it's like sleeping next to a wood chipper" She said, Zack glared at Brian again and the next thing he knew he was on top of him beating the shit of him.

"Don't ever sleep with my girlfriend again you fucking pervert!" Zack yelled, Lola stood up and pulled Zack off Brian.

"I'm not your girl friend Zack, and now I'm not sleeping with you tonight either" She said as Jimmy and Hannah started laughing at him.

"Ha! Zack's not getting any!" Jimmy said turning red, Hannah stopped laughing and glared at Jimmy.

"You aren't either Sullivan don't get excited" She said making Zack start laughing.

"I'm done with you two, come on Brian we can go cuddle again" Lola said grabbing Brians hand and began leading him to the back of the bus.

"Wait dont you want to cuddle with me?" Zack asked with sad eyes.

"No..go cuddle with Jimmy" She said before leaving, Zack looked at Jimmy who looked back at him with nervous eyes.

"I uh...gotta go cuddle with Hannah" He said getting up quickly before stopping and looking around.

"She went back with Johnny" Matt said before Jimmy could even ask where she went.
*******

Jimmy and Zack sat sadly on the couch of the bus, sighing every once and awhile while stitching between Rachel Ray and Oprah on the TV.

"How does this happen? How is it that we knocked them up but they're with someone else?" Jimmy asked before Matt snatched the remote away and switched it to something moremannish appropriate for them.

"Because they like them better, I don't blame them though. Brian and Johnny aren't clingy like you are, and they give the girls what they want when they want it" Matt said rolling his eyes at the two pathetic saps he called his friends.

"We love them though! They don't! That's the difference" Zack snapped as he crossed his arms angrily as Johnny and Brian walked out.

"Why aren't you with your precious little girlfriends?" Jimmy snapped as he and Zack stared at them with evil glares.

"They had a craving for some orange juice and pickles so we're gonna go pick some up for them" Brian explained.

"But that's our job! We're supposed to do it they're our babies!" Zack yelled, Johnny shrugged.

"Not really? They actually think there's a better chance of the babies being ours" He said before he and Brian left.

"I hate them, how can they think those babies are theirs?" Jimmy asked angrily, Matt shrugged.

"Probably cause they more action than you...I mean weren't you on the bus to the first show?" He asked, Zack scowled.

"No...we weren't invited thank you" He hissed, Matt shrugged again.

"Then you missed it, they were getting' busy" He said laughing a little before Jimmy let out a loud sniff.

"Where did we go wrong?" He asked before he and Zack burst into tears, Matt sighed and shook his head.

"And you call yourself men" He scoffed.
♠ ♠ ♠
So we missed this one a lot.
Hope you liked it!
We'd love feedback!
=)