Fornicating With Our Kings

Mission Not So Impossible

We had it all staged out....every second. Down to every last tear and puppy dog whimper. All we had to do, was put it in action. The buses were readying to pull out of the lot, this is where the plan would start. We ran off the bus, the 100 feet to the guys bus. As we started pounding frantically on the door. The driver opened it quickly.

"You two need something?" He asked worriedly. Hannah let out a loud sniffle as I wiped afake crocodile tear away.

"We need Zack and Jimmy." I cried as Hannah nodded quickly.

"Like right now." Hannah added quickly. He got up quickly taking off for the back of the bus. Hannah let out a quiet chuckle as I did the same, nudging her in the side with my elbow. But before we knew it Zack and Jimmy were pushing each other down the stairs of the bus.

"Whats wrong?" Zack huffed.

"Yeah the....the driver said you....you needed us." Jimmy huffed excitedly. Both Hannah and I let out huge sniffles.

"We *sniff!* we don't..." Hannah stammered all over the place.

"We don't want to sleep alone!" I nearly cried.

"Yeah." Hannah quietly sniffed.

"You guys think we could maybe....I don't know? Sleep with you two tonight?" I asked sweetly grabbing for Zack'sgrimy paws callused hands. "Please Zacky bear?" I said almost throwing up at the thought of myself just calling him Zacky bear. Hannah shot me an ill tempered look I just returned the equally disgusted face, but we both caught a glimpse of Zack's over-joyed face and she smiled, gently stroking Jimmy's arm.

"Year Jimmy poo, can I please?" She asked batting her eyelashes. They were smiling uncontrollably. Jimmy excitedly pulled Hannah into a life sucking grasp.

"Of course you can Hannah banna!" she let out a painful gasp for air as Zack did the same. Pulling my tiny self into a tight grasp, almost as if he were going to kiss meew.

"Lola bunny of course I want you to sleep with me!" Zack nearly shouted. But before either Hannah or I could say another word they had scooped us up. "Well carry you back on the bus!" Zack shouted excitedly. "I mean after all your holding our children! Your like their eggs! And now its our job to protect you!" I let out a loud growl as did Hannah.

"We can walk damn it!" She snapped.

"Yeah! So put us the fuck down!" They complied and set us down. Jimmy just chuckled.

"There moody already how cute?" Jimmy asked sweetly as Zack just compliantly nodded.

Before the hour was up 5 distinctly different snores filled the bus. I stuck my head out of the curtain only to see Hannah standing against the bunk with her arms crossed.

"Jesus Lo what took you so long?" I slowly crawled out of the bunk.

"Sorry I had to wait for him to stop petting me." I said as I smoothed my hair down. She nodded.

"You ready?" I just nodded in reply.

"Remember? Be frantic." She nodded and we quickly ran to the front of the bus.

"Thor pull over! Its an emergency!" Hannah shouted. You could see his eyes widen.

"What kind of an emergency?"

"A uh..." Hannah stumbled.

"A PREGNANCY EMERGENCY!" I quickly shouted.

"Oh god that sounds bad! Should I get the guys?" He quickly questioned. We both quickly threw our hands up.

"No! Well be fine!" Hannah nearly screamed.

"Yeah! Its a um...a downstairs kind of emergency!" I shouted. His face contorted.

"Oh god okay." And he quickly found a rest stop, pulling over. "If you two need anything ill be in the truck stop getting porn." He said quickly.

"Oh uh thanks for the heads up?" I said quietly.

"Yeah were going to be a few minutes so take your time" Hannah said quickly. As soon as we saw him walk into the brightly lit trick stop we started unloading.

"Jesus, you think they bought enough shit?" I spat as I carried yet another bag full of onesies off the bus.

"You would think we were pregnant with sextuplets!" Hannah nearly screamed.

Last went the heavy stuff.

it took both of us to carry off the changing tables.

"Last but certainly not least." I said as I scribbled across a piece of white computer paper.

Free too good home,
please take me home!


Hannah grabbed a long strip of duct tape and we taped the note to all the baby necessities. And we crawled back into the bunks. Innocently tucking ourselves in, waiting for the wrath that is daddy sevenfold.
♠ ♠ ♠
Feedback is love.
We hop you liked it!
Do it!